over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Genius at the Gym Quote of the day.

You got to love the jealous ones who are so afraid to inject themself with knowledge and just let them talk , talk , talk.......:confused:

"Im going to take some tren, cyp, var, and gh thats my spring cutter"
5'5 155lbs. Gym jackass :rolleyes:

The guys who wear every piece of animal pak clothing are gems too.

oh man... i wear my yellow and red animal shirt, i didn't get the memo

these are priceless, definitely have to love the "used to be bigger than you" guys and the "I have a cousin bigger than you" guys, with honorable mention to the women who dont lift because they dont want to get big and muscular. If it were that easy dont you think I would be bigger and more muscular than I am?!!!!

I need one of those... or a "Go Fuck Yourself" shirt.
I have one of those too, LOL, ('Fuck Off You Fuckin' Fuck' to be exact); but that one gets too much positive attention, so I stick with the 'Eat Shit and Die' Tee, which has a 100% success rate of getting ppl to leave me to F alone. :)

The one I REALLY wanted said 'I Wouldn't Fuck You for Practice!' Unfortunately they didn't have my size. :D

:yeahthat:

Throwing the f-off vibe definitely keeps ppl from approaching me; and on days I don't wanna deal with stares from dbags, I wear a t-shirt that says 'Eat Shit and Die' in big letters across the front. It does the trick every time. :)

:eek: I would be intimidated

wow!!!

i can honestly say.......

i am NEVER approched in the gym......EVER!!!!.....by ANYONE

lots and lots of stares......but never approched

hmmmm......maybe its just me????

:cool:

Normally I've never been too intimidated by big guys in the gym . In fact , about close to 5 years ago I remember working in doing flat bench with a big guy ripped like you and everything was cool except when I kept asking him what gear he used to use because I wanted to " mass up like the pros and quick , and he was like damn it kid , I told you stay away from that stuff , and did I tell you I regretted using gear and got the hint he was quite annoyed and kept my distance afterwards .

I think this could be a sticky

oh man... i wear my yellow and red animal shirt, i didn't get the memo

I wear my black one, crap!!! :banghead: :eek:

lol I was talking about the guys who have every single tshirt, baseball cap, hoody. and beanies.. A tshirt or two is cool but when you walk in with everything.. kinda lame especially the ones that yell and rage things up.

This is a great thread...I dont normally get approached at all in the gym. I talk to a few other guys who train hard and dont fuck around and thats about it.
However a few months back im litterally in the check out line at a shoprite putting my shit up on the belt...this 20 something year old skinny fat kid is walking by on his cell, blah, blah, blah...he literally looks at me and just stops and stares, hangs up on the person and proceeds to give me the "hey bro, obvisously..uhhh you know, can you get me some juice?" he's dead serious..I just shake my head and look at him and said "what the fuck is amatter with you, huh?" he backpedaled pretty quick, ahh sorry man, I was just wondering and all...
that was some funny shit, I really couldnt believe it, kid looked like he's never lifted a day in his life...

i bartended for many years and everybody used to be or has a brother that was bigger than me but i never actualy met anyone bigger than me

same...im no mR O i think its the.."leave me alone" facial expression I have 24/7

Lol! I'm the total opposite, always smiling to everyone and kindly answering any question people may have (though utterly stupid most of the time... :eek: :p)... so much that it becomes quite hard to have a proper workout!

But hey, at least I'm not the stereotype of the self-absorbed egomaniac bodybuilder... ;):)

Lol! I'm the total opposite, always smiling to everyone and kindly answering any question people may have (though utterly stupid most of the time... :eek: :p)... so much that it becomes quite hard to have a proper workout!

But hey, at least I'm not the stereotype of the self-absorbed egomaniac bodybuilder... ;):)

Yeah, I was right there with you. I was especially that way with young guys that didnt know much. I would try to help them avoid some of the same mistakes that I made starting out. Now I lift alone in my basement :(

Trainer at my gym says he's gonna start another winnie cycle. i ask him about his pct and he says "what's pct"? so i mildly explain it to him and he says "naw man, i don't need that shit".

ear plugs always

I wear ear plugs instead of a I-Pod or a MP-3 playing music .I can stay focused ,don't have to talk to anyone ,don't have to listen to the shitty music playing over the speakers. And don't talk to anyone I just keep working out for my 4 hours and they all leave me alone.

All I can say is thank god for headphones. I went without them for about a year for some reason, luckily I worked out during the downtimes at the gym most days, but there would be the days you get there at 4 or 5pm and BAM every idiot in the local area has something to talk to you about.

Luckily, never had anyone start up any juice convos or ask for any, but I think I have gotten the
"I know _____ and he is/was/will be bigger than you"
or
"when I was your age, blah, blah, blah" about a million times.
I don't mind when its the old guys, hell, at least they are still in there trying.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws