over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

genotropin or saizen

I can't help you on those two but I bit the bullet on what I heard is the best human grade GH you can get. Elilly Humatrope. Only been on it a week at 3iu's but notice nothing diff v.s. The 3iu's of hygetropins I was on before. Maybe it needs more time. It's straight from the pharmacy too.

I can't help you on those two but I bit the bullet on what I heard is the best human grade GH you can get. Elilly Humatrope. Only been on it a week at 3iu's but notice nothing diff v.s. The 3iu's of hygetropins I was on before. Maybe it needs more time. It's straight from the pharmacy too.

If you are doing humatrope you should notice immediate muscle fullness.

Genos over Saizen any day!

I dunno bro. As you know pomp, I've been running both(hrt). They are both far superior compared to anything else except for humatrope. I'm running 2-3ius daily switching between the 2 and notice excellent results. I've dropped about 2% bodyfat, sticking to a strict diet and doing a little bit of cardio. Only weigh 170 at the moment but 8-9% bodyfat. Waist is 30 but my muscle bellies especially, shoulders and arms are full. I get very vascular on both as well. I think they are both pretty even.

I dunno bro. As you know pomp, I've been running both(hrt). They are both far superior compared to anything else except for humatrope. I'm running 2-3ius daily switching between the 2 and notice excellent results. I've dropped about 2% bodyfat, sticking to a strict diet and doing a little bit of cardio. Only weigh 170 at the moment but 8-9% bodyfat. Waist is 30 but my muscle bellies especially, shoulders and arms are full. I get very vascular on both as well. I think they are both pretty even.

The fullness from the humatrope is out of this world. Genos also give you great fullness but without the increase in scale weight. Humatrope does not make me retain water sub q but it moves all the water inter-cellular and my scale weight goes up crazy on humatrope.

I always have fullness b/c I've always been on GH. The hygetropins I was on were insane. I know my GH serum score was 29 so maybe i'll test 10iu's of Humatrope and see how that is. I'll post it up when I do.

I always have fullness b/c I've always been on GH. The hygetropins I was on were insane. I know my GH serum score was 29 so maybe i'll test 10iu's of Humatrope and see how that is. I'll post it up when I do.

Damn i bet 10ui of humatrope would score super high on the serum score

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No love for the Norditropin pens? So convenient for having at work or something.

Genos and sazien are a toss up for me..I look damn good on both.

No love for the Norditropin pens? So convenient for having at work or something.

Haha norditropin are the bomb when u can find a trustable source for them, i carry them in special occasion and they sell really fast, really good quality, not a great price for 30 ui and 45 ui really expensive but IMO worth every dollar

Haha norditropin are the bomb when u can find a trustable source for them, i carry them in special occasion and they sell really fast, really good quality, not a great price for 30 ui and 45 ui really expensive but IMO worth every dollar

I'm not sure why they aren't more common. Novo Nordisk is pumping a lot of legit slin and gh prescription pens in the US. Their pens are very popular for prescription because of ease of use, super tiny needle and portability. And I think that also makes them less likely to get a counterfeited. I'm told the #1 gh prescription for children with growth disorders in the US is norditropin pens. It seems they aren't as prevalent on the black market though.

I Crack them open when they stop clicking (dispensing) and every single one has about an extra 8-9iu in the vial cartridge when the device stops dispensing. I did an elaborate post on this here with photos. Best God damn gh ever. Now you know, and knowing is half the battle! GI Joooooooeeee.

Last edited:
I'm not sure why they aren't more common. Novo Nordisk is pumping a lot of legit slin and gh prescription pens in the US. Their pens are very popular for prescription because of ease of use, super tiny needle and portability. And I think that also makes them less likely to get a counterfeited. I'm told the #1 gh prescription for children with growth disorders in the US is norditropin pens. It seems they aren't as prevalent on the black market though.

I Crack them open when they stop clicking (dispensing) and every single one has about an extra 8-9iu in the vial cartridge when the device stops dispensing. I did an elaborate post on this here with photos. Best God damn gh ever. Now you know, and knowing is half the battle! GI Joooooooeeee.

With a trustable source i mean someone that keeps them cold the whole time.

I have never tried genotropin. I've heard great things about it.
Of what I've used my favorite was humatrope, followed by saizen, followed by serostim, followed by riptropin.

I have never tried genotropin. I've heard great things about it.

Of what I've used my favorite was humatrope, followed by saizen, followed by serostim, followed by riptropin.

Serostim that the only brand that ive never tried before hard to find in my city. A lot of people told me that they work amazing but its hard to find a trustable source for those

Serostim that the only brand that ive never tried before hard to find in my city. A lot of people told me that they work amazing but its hard to find a trustable source for those

I would go for lillys humatrope because somehow their insuline is superior to others,i think genos are overflowing market,fake ones coming.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear