advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Genotropin (Pfizer) or humatrope which is better?

Why do i tend to see more sales for seros and genos then any other pharm grade gh? I honestly have NEVER seen a sale for humatrope, and to be honest I can rarely find it to begin with.

Humatrope is harder to find, less available and is considered the holy grail of pharm grade gh which is why you almost never find a sale on them. PM me if you want to know which sponsor here is offering a sale on them currently.

You know guys, in the real world "pharmacy GH sale" is an oxymorone:)
And sadly, many of you just THINK they have used real pharma GH. Sadly so:(

It just so happens that I have a guy waiting for his Geno's to come in, but he said he might be getting Humatrope as well. He asked if I had a preference, so I am interested in this thread.

How about fakes? I saw the Geno in person, and it looks like it would be very difficult to fake that cartridge. Anybody know if they fake that sealed package with the cartridge in it?

100% all of the cheap genos that are currently out are just knockoffs

It just so happens that I have a guy waiting for his Geno's to come in, but he said he might be getting Humatrope as well. He asked if I had a preference, so I am interested in this thread.

How about fakes? I saw the Geno in person, and it looks like it would be very difficult to fake that cartridge. Anybody know if they fake that sealed package with the cartridge in it?

It all can be faked pretty easily!! But.. There are distinct ways of knowing the real deal... One of which a guy mentioned is the smell of the reconstitution water.. In real pharm grade HGH they use:
1mg Histidine
4.5mg poloxamer 188
4.5mg Phenol
60mg Mannitol
Then Sodium Hydrochloride for the water solution..

But these chemicals mixed into the reconstituting water is what gives off the distinct smell in all "real" pharm grade HGH..

Then there is also a distinct look to the lyoholized powder(if you get cartridges, not quickpens)

First off someone was telling me quick pens are harder to fake.. That is complete and utter bullshit, they are easier to fake as far as the "HGH" now creating the quick pen isn't. But I could personally drop $10,000 on quick pens and use them all up and then fill them up with sterile water and now you are injecting nada. Also if you wanted to stay well we would see needle marks on the rubber if it was used.. All it takes is one secret poke in the corner and I can draw all the fluid out in a syringe and fill it back up without ever turning a knob on the pin...

But there are a lot more things about pharmgrade I have learned from personal experience but I'll get into those if needed.

First and last. Stupid is as stupid does.. And if go buying shit from someone you don't trust and doesn't have a review about their stuff your a moron.. If they are new, give them a test run with a small order, and then go from there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this will always be debated , its just odd how common sense never prevails. Go back a few years , you never saw Genotropin in abundance on the black market, certainly not at the price structure you see them now. Suddenly everyone that's wants them can get them from about any source and they all are at a price level that is very comparable. Do you seriously believe suddenly the manufacturer started dramatically over producing an item that has a VERY limited market base? For what? There is exactly no logic to any of it and its fascinating what bodybuilders will convince themselves of. I am not knocking anyone, I did the same shit for many years, but when you boil it all down to based logic and common sense it all becomes quite apparent.

this will always be debated , its just odd how common sense never prevails. Go back a few years , you never saw Genotropin in abundance on the black market, certainly not at the price structure you see them now. Suddenly everyone that's wants them can get them from about any source and they all are at a price level that is very comparable. Do you seriously believe suddenly the manufacturer started dramatically over producing an item that has a VERY limited market base? For what? There is exactly no logic to any of it and its fascinating what bodybuilders will convince themselves of. I am not knocking anyone, I did the same shit for many years, but when you boil it all down to based logic and common sense it all becomes quite apparent.

You've obviously made your views clear on every pharm grade thread here, we get it, you have your conspiracy theories. I've seen and had fakes before. Especially with omnis and nordis so I stay away from those unless they are nordilets. They come pre-mixed, but they get cloudy and some of the powder actually settles and floats around. The fake simplexx and fake omnis are clear as water and do not turn cloudy when shaken. Genos and huma pens can be faked as well but so far I haven't run into that problem yet.

I don't know where you been but the marketplace for genos have been just as abundant as it is now, idk why everyone seems to think genos are everywhere now because a couple sponsors have 100cartridges in stock!! Lmao.. I'd go more into this but there is no need

I don't know where you been but the marketplace for genos have been just as abundant as it is now, idk why everyone seems to think genos are everywhere now because a couple sponsors have 100cartridges in stock!! Lmao.. I'd go more into this but there is no need

Perhaps you are right, its no matter to me. As far as where I have been, ive been at this for 35 years so I am pretty sure I was seeing this develop (the market in general) when you were born pre and post internet. Not arguing with anyone , bit no the market has absolutely NOT always been this abundant , you are in your 20's. As you know from previous conversations I am a big believer in you and wish you the best but you can't talk about extensive history when you have only been alive 20 some years

Perhaps you are right, its no matter to me. As far as where I have been, ive been at this for 35 years so I am pretty sure I was seeing this develop (the market in general) when you were born pre and post internet. Not arguing with anyone , bit no the market has absolutely NOT always been this abundant , you are in your 20's. As you know from previous conversations I am a big believer in you and wish you the best but you can't talk about extensive history when you have only been alive 20 some years

Your right brotha I can't and you got me well beyond beat on that forsure, all I can say is once I actually started looking into pharm HGH the marketplace for geno has seemed about the same for me.. But what I do see and what your seeing is the guys im weary of that I see more than likely being fakers (not all) are the guys who have pretty much every single brand of pharm grade HGH manufactured today.. If I see a guys list and he's got genos and humas.. Then im not too baffled that's a possibility, I ask how much stock he has as I want to buy them all, if he says a huge number I know that's s no no. If the guy sends list with, geno huma sero seizen omni tev nordi .. Im thinking there's something going on here.. But they very well could all be legit...

But like you said it is a bit fishy.. And when your dealing with sonething that has high priced value it's always fishy, regardless of even knowing the sponsor well. But saying that like I said before, guys just gotta really be smart about their orders and take it slow at first to test the waters. Then go into sonething knowing after that..

By all means sorry if I came off offensive, im a bit grumpy when I wake up and didn't mean anything by it, an im fully aware your experience in this whole journey surpasses mine, im just referring to my little bit of time knowing about these.

But what about the european countries where its legal to buy these items without a script. Whats to stop someone from buying in bulk from a distributor and bringing them onto the black market for sale? I don't know how it works, but this sounds like a realistic scenario to me.

It all can be faked pretty easily!! But.. There are distinct ways of knowing the real deal... One of which a guy mentioned is the smell of the reconstitution water.. In real pharm grade HGH they use:
1mg Histidine
4.5mg poloxamer 188
4.5mg Phenol
60mg Mannitol

But these chemicals mixed into the reconstituting water is what gives off the distinct smell in all "real" pharm grade HGH..

Then there is also a distinct look to the lyoholized powder(if you get cartridges, not quickpens)

First off someone was telling me quick pens are harder to fake.. That is complete and utter bullshit, they are easier to fake as far as the "HGH" now creating the quick pen isn't. But I could personally drop $10,000 on quick pens and use them all up and then fill them up with sterile water and now you are injecting nada. Also if you wanted to stay well we would see needle marks on the rubber if it was used.. All it takes is one secret poke in the corner and I can draw all the fluid out in a syringe and fill it back up without ever turning a knob on the pin...

But there are a lot more things about pharmgrade I have learned from personal experience but I'll get into those if needed.

First and last. Stupid is as stupid does.. And if go buying shit from someone you don't trust and doesn't have a review about their stuff your a moron.. If they are new, give them a test run with a small order, and then go from there.

Nice, the water did smell. I bought 1 just to try it before the rest came in, and my buddy grabbed one too. I was too stupid to figure out how to mix it with the water it came with (pushed the rubber thing down with a pen but it did not release the water) So i just took regular bac water and put it in. Will it be good for 2 weeks with regular bac water?

My buddy stuck a pin through the rubber stopper to draw out the solution it came with, and then mixed it. He called me and was like hey that stuff had like a chemical insulin type smell. So i guess its GTG.

I hope i didnt ruin mine, im planning on making it last 2 weeks with bac water, let me know.

Nice, the water did smell. I bought 1 just to try it before the rest came in, and my buddy grabbed one too. I was too stupid to figure out how to mix it with the water it came with (pushed the rubber thing down with a pen but it did not release the water) So i just took regular bac water and put it in. Will it be good for 2 weeks with regular bac water?

My buddy stuck a pin through the rubber stopper to draw out the solution it came with, and then mixed it. He called me and was like hey that stuff had like a chemical insulin type smell. So i guess its GTG.

I hope i didnt ruin mine, im planning on making it last 2 weeks with bac water, let me know.

You're fine.

You're fine.

Cool when I get the rest of them I'm just going to do what he did and put a pin through the rubber stopper.

Any tips on how to tell if the Humatrope is real? Does that water smell too?

Cool when I get the rest of them I'm just going to do what he did and put a pin through the rubber stopper.

Any tips on how to tell if the Humatrope is real? Does that water smell too?

Humatrope has a faint smell but you have to look for it; the Geno's are distinct and you can smell it without even trying.

I am sure if you can fake, make HGH or are resourceful enuff to find someone to do this for you you can do the same thing replicating the dam water. the Growth is where the cost is the packaging and or pen is probally the second xpense the water has to be the cheapest most available part of the whole equation ....
In under a minute I can find all those chemicals available on line and not illegal.
1mg Histidine
4.5mg poloxamer 188
4.5mg Phenol
60mg Mannitol
Mannitol I belive is the 1 that has the scent...

Mannitol Liquid, Mannitol Liquid Suppliers and Manufacturers at Alibaba.com

Everything is up for grabs in some of these countries other than what is accustomed to in the U.S......

Its all a game of risk getting any HGH
there have even been fake products showing up in pharmacys so even while chance are better gettting HGH from a U.S. pharmacy nothing is 100% ...
Pharmacy Accused Of Selling Fake Cancer Drugs To U.S. Doctors

Peace

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner