advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Genotropin (Pfizer) or humatrope which is better?

I would like to get back on track about the topic and not whether pharm grade is real or fake..that is a mindless debate that is not interesting..

thanks to all who posted... Im about to try my first round of GH, so I cant add my opinion

Just thanking you for yours :lightbulb:

But what about the european countries where its legal to buy these items without a script. Whats to stop someone from buying in bulk from a distributor and bringing them onto the black market for sale? I don't know how it works, but this sounds like a realistic scenario to me.

I also believe that counterfeiting these products would be very attractive to organized crime syndicates in Europe. I also subscribe to Morepains opinion that Genos are much more abundant now then I can ever remember.

I am sure if you can fake, make HGH or are resourceful enuff to find someone to do this for you you can do the same thing replicating the dam water. the Growth is where the cost is the packaging and or pen is probally the second xpense the water has to be the cheapest most available part of the whole equation ....

In under a minute I can find all those chemicals available on line and not illegal.

1mg Histidine

4.5mg poloxamer 188

4.5mg Phenol

60mg Mannitol

Then Sodium Hydrochloride for the water solution..

Mannitol I belive is the 1 that has the scent...

Mannitol Liquid, Mannitol Liquid Suppliers and Manufacturers at Alibaba.com

Everything is up for grabs in some of these countries other than what is accustomed to in the U.S......

Its all a game of risk getting any HGH

there have even been fake products showing up in pharmacys so even while chance are better gettting HGH from a U.S. pharmacy nothing is 100% ...

Pharmacy Accused Of Selling Fake Cancer Drugs To U.S. Doctors

Peace

Well yea I didn't say they couldn't be faked I was just stating why the distinct smell comes from these pharm grade hgh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also believe that counterfeiting these products would be very attractive to organized crime syndicates in Europe. I also subscribe to Morepains opinion that Genos are much more abundant now then I can ever remember.

I've thought about this too, obviously these counterfeits aren't much capable of being created in somebodies kitchen, we aren't faking a label here it's a damn cartridge and lyoholized powder within it also holding the sterile water, some small operation is producing this and big corporations like Pfizer I bet are funding major investigations to track these as they are wanting to prevent lawsuits from coming their way...

"7yr old dwarfism child dies from Pfizer Human Growth Hormone" -- "investigators say the substance was in fact not HGH but a variety of highly dosed peptides which caused the child's condition"--- "Pfizer claims it was a counterfeit pharmaceutical that somehow made its way from the distribution plant to the local pharmacy where the child's mother picks up the monthly supply" "Pfizer is now under investigation as a lawsuit has been presented"

Wouldn't that be some shit.. I've also heard HGH counterfeiters have been known to put "beef grower" in the lyoholized powder.. It's like growth hormones for cattle..

I would like to get back on track about the topic and not whether pharm grade is real or fake..that is a mindless debate that is not interesting..

Fair enough

to the original question , Humatrope was the best I ever had a chance to use , I will admit freely to being much younger and honestly a bit stupid at the time and literally spent $20000 from a home equity loan on it. can't even remember how much I got but it wasn't exactly a stellar deal, LOL OF course that was before there was any such thing as generic GH so there was zero pressure to sell anything at a fair price.

Humatrope is the Zeus of Pharmacy Grade GH. One good thing about Faked pharamcy grade GH is that I cannot take peptides. CJC 1295 or GHRP of any kind. I immediately get crazy nipple sensitivity. I'm talking within hours of administration. So I know where I get my genos from they are LEGIT. :)

Fair enough

to the original question , Humatrope was the best I ever had a chance to use , I will admit freely to being much younger and honestly a bit stupid at the time and literally spent $20000 from a home equity loan on it. can't even remember how much I got but it wasn't exactly a stellar deal, LOL OF course that was before there was any such thing as generic GH so there was zero pressure to sell anything at a fair price.

Good god! That is a ridiculous amount of money for HGH! One question, did you regret doing that?

Good god! That is a ridiculous amount of money for HGH! One question, did you regret doing that?

Of course I do. As I recall it was about $1600 for 100iu or there about.

I regret ALOT of the things I did for about 25 years that I pursued mass at all costs and wish to God I never had. I can guarantee I pissed away over $150k over those years easy. Yeah I was big near 300lbs. But now looking back it all seems so stupid.

I regret ALOT of the things I did for about 25 years that I pursued mass at all costs and wish to God I never had. I can guarantee I pissed away over $150k over those years easy. Yeah I was big near 300lbs. But now looking back it all seems so stupid.

But one more question, in those 25years of spending all that money, did you enjoy your life and your bodybuilding journey, we all know money is money, it comes and goes, but oppurtunitys don't and do you feel like you would have sitting with lifelong regrets if you didn't give it a shot atleast?

I think I spent twice that much drinking so to me you got a good deal......lol

But one more question, in those 25years of spending all that money, did you enjoy your life and your bodybuilding journey, we all know money is money, it comes and goes, but oppurtunitys don't and do you feel like you would have sitting with lifelong regrets if you didn't give it a shot atleast?

well I think I know what you are digging for....

I lived what I thought was the life I wanted at the time , we are not afforded the luxury of knowing how we will feel in 20-30 years. If I could have seen the future would I have pursued bodybuilding...absolutely not.

But that is me , I never had what I takes to make it in the sport , I was huge , but the symmetry and look just was never there , I should have realized it early on and focused on other things. That does not necessarily apply to you. My best advice would be hit it hard get in and see if you rise to the top , but don't spend 20-30 years beating a dead horse.

I am quite fortunate (and a bit lucky) that so far none of it has manifested in any health problems for me other than aches and pains and some emotional/psychological struggles I went through getting off heavy anabolics and the life changes that go with it. Anyone that claims it is easy has never lived it , thus the reason in my opinion we have guys dropping dead , they generally know something is wrong , just can't face being "normal" , their identity is too tied to their size. kind of sad really.

feel free to PM me for any personal details , I just prefer not to discuss a lot of it because inevitably someone wants to debate it as if they lived my life.

well I think I know what you are digging for....

I lived what I thought was the life I wanted at the time , we are not afforded the luxury of knowing how we will feel in 20-30 years. If I could have seen the future would I have pursued bodybuilding...absolutely not.

But that is me , I never had what I takes to make it in the sport , I was huge , but the symmetry and look just was never there , I should have realized it early on and focused on other things. That does not necessarily apply to you. My best advice would be hit it hard get in and see if you rise to the top , but don't spend 20-30 years beating a dead horse.

I am quite fortunate (and a bit lucky) that so far none of it has manifested in any health problems for me other than aches and pains and some emotional/psychological struggles I went through getting off heavy anabolics and the life changes that go with it. Anyone that claims it is easy has never lived it , thus the reason in my opinion we have guys dropping dead , they generally know something is wrong , just can't face being "normal" , their identity is too tied to their size. kind of sad really.

feel free to PM me for any personal details , I just prefer not to discuss a lot of it because inevitably someone wants to debate it as if they lived my life.

Wow very insightful thankyou for sharing that. I absolutely will be PMing you, I know what you mean about people, seems sometimes people can debate wether you woke up at 6 or 7 today, are you my alarm clock? I'll be contacting you later on after work day slows down

Anybody like Saizen? I have only tried the 1 Geno I have but its only going to last through this week. Supposedly the guy was going to be able to get me a Humatrope but now it might be Saizen.

How bad could it be if its legit, right?

Anybody like Saizen? I have only tried the 1 Geno I have but its only going to last through this week. Supposedly the guy was going to be able to get me a Humatrope but now it might be Saizen.

As long as its real pharmacy grade you will be fine. But note you need to stay on this stuff for awhile to experience the true results from it. :D

As long as it's legit saizen. There are tons of fakes out there. You'll probably notice a little more edema with it compared to genos.

As long as it's legit saizen. There are tons of fakes out there. You'll probably notice a little more edema with it compared to genos.

Its the 24iu Click easy thing from a reliable sponsor. I guess guys really fake that whole contraption just to rip people off ?!? Fucking crooks...

PM1986 I been on GH for a year now (did it several times before this run as well) I just want to get a months worth of Pharma to run with slin. Switching from my good generics to pharma for a month I hope wont be a waste, your thoughts?

Sorry for going off topic....

Its the 24iu Click easy thing from a reliable sponsor. I guess guys really fake that whole contraption just to rip people off ?!? Fucking crooks...

PM1986 I been on GH for a year now (did it several times before this run as well) I just want to get a months worth of Pharma to run with slin. Switching from my good generics to pharma for a month I hope wont be a waste, your thoughts?

Sorry for going off topic....

Switching to pharma gh is never a waste. Check your pm box I sent you a message.

I am sure if you can fake, make HGH or are resourceful enuff to find someone to do this for you you can do the same thing replicating the dam water. the Growth is where the cost is the packaging and or pen is probally the second xpense the water has to be the cheapest most available part of the whole equation ....
In under a minute I can find all those chemicals available on line and not illegal.
1mg Histidine
4.5mg poloxamer 188
4.5mg Phenol
60mg Mannitol
Then Sodium Hydrochloride for the water solution..
Mannitol I belive is the 1 that has the scent...

Mannitol Liquid, Mannitol Liquid Suppliers and Manufacturers at Alibaba.com

Everything is up for grabs in some of these countries other than what is accustomed to in the U.S......

Its all a game of risk getting any HGH
there have even been fake products showing up in pharmacys so even while chance are better gettting HGH from a U.S. pharmacy nothing is 100% ...
Pharmacy Accused Of Selling Fake Cancer Drugs To U.S. Doctors

Peace
Well you I'm not worried about real or fake since I will be getting the pharmacy receipt for the items I want.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear