YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Genotropin quickpen - How do you spot a fake cartridge?

eaglecall

Registered
Unfortunately I've been reading about counterfeit pharm grade GH :( In the case of Genos, how do you know if they're real or fake before taking it of course?

You're not able to: fakes are often used/old cartridges with injected NaCl or plain water... also true for quick pens.

There's just no short cut to this:
You need to know where your stuff's from. Originally pharmacy is a must have ...a few persons might be in between which increases the price which means: no bargains which work.

That sucks!! :mad:
I prefer always to pay more for legit original real stuff, but just want to make sure is real. I guess the only way is to get it from trusted source and take the cartridges for testing immediately. :(

I hear saizen's click easy is harder to counterfeit. Any truth to this?

Genos have a distinct smell, like a bandaid... not saying they couldn't duplicate it somehow but I've never had anything else smell like that

I wish sources were willing to provide proof of purchase if available or something to know that the origin of the product is legit.

Genos have a distinct smell, like a bandaid... not saying they couldn't duplicate it somehow but I've never had anything else smell like that

The smell comes when you inject or is it all around the cartridge?

It's been a while but I'm sure u can smell it when u push the water into the gh, definetly can smell it after u inject it...

I hear saizen's click easy is harder to counterfeit. Any truth to this?
I think so. I went through 15 click easy last year and they looked very difficult to reproduce. Not impossible but most likely not profitable considering the cost to duplicate.

I think so. I went through 15 click easy last year and they looked very difficult to reproduce. Not impossible but most likely not profitable considering the cost to duplicate.

But do you happen to know if they can be opened, used and replaced with generics, for instance? You'd receive an original cartridge with a products that somehow works, but wouldn't be the stuff you paid 8 bucks per IU for.

It's been a while but I'm sure u can smell it when u push the water into the gh, definetly can smell it after u inject it...
The easy clicks do too. As soon as you mix them the smell is noticeable.
I took mine apart to try to figure out where the smell come from and to the best of my knowledge it was coming from the vial containing the mixing solution.

But do you happen to know if they can be opened, used and replaced with generics, for instance? You'd receive an original cartridge with a products that somehow works, but wouldn't be the stuff you paid 8 bucks per IU for.
You can but opening the housing practically destroys it. The only way I see counterfeiting these being profitable is to have the housing of the cartridges reproduced then inserting the vials. It's hard to explain but once you disassemble one you realize it just doesn't seem worth while.

ok so if genos are just refilled with junk, then its pretty much impossible to spot a fake :(
What about humatrope. What are the details that makes a fake different?

I've only bought Geno's once. But I can also atest that they have a very unique/unusual smell. Like a disinfectant or hospital like smell. As stated above its also similiar to the way that some Band-Aids smell like.

The smell comes when you inject or is it all around the cartridge?

The smell is the water itself. It has a disinfectant smell. If I remember correctly its a fairly strong smell and u can smell it after u inject. If you put a very small drop on your finger you can smell it.(as long as your not a smoker)

The smell is the water itself. It has a disinfectant smell. If I remember correctly its a fairly strong smell and u can smell it after u inject. If you put a very small drop on your finger you can smell it.(as long as your not a smoker)

Yea its def the water that was that smell i remeber that also it was really strong smell . Also the it was 2 parts when I got mine chamber of powder then water in the other I would push water in and it was ready to go 36ius . Seems like that would be hard to take apart and put fake powder in and get the plunger set back in there correct for mixing but I guess anything is possible . A few years back on another board guy making fake saizens fooled them all and it took months and months for anyone to realize it so you never know .

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear