over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GenX follistatin log w/pics

Actually it was Swolechamp that said they would be posted and here is the thread where he said it.
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/sponsors/77367-gen-x-chemicals-follistatin-sale-2.html

If I had to guess right now if GenX's folli was good I would say yes. However evertime you post up in defense of GenX's folli rather then making me feel more certain it makes me feel more uncertain.

So Mike I am asking that unless you are going to provide proof of your claims then I don't want to hear them in my thread. If you are so certain of GenX's product because you have all of this support that you will not share then shut up, wait, and let the results speak for themself. I am using the product and I will give an honest opinion on them. Yes I was taking jabs at claims GenX reps made and then never supported but neither I nor Osiris ever made any claim that the product is fake.

So if you can Mike please keep out of my thread unless you have something constructive to add. Hopefully in a couple of weeks I will be able to make a good assessment of GenX's folli. Hopefully that assessment will be that it is an awesome product as I did spend money on it and I do really want it to be good.

back to your log mojo. I am sorry, i agree with everything you said above btw. I get the totally slimy, used car salesman feel from a lot of these posts from genxxl regarding their folli. I hope that it is real and you get amazing results!!!!

If I remember correctly the person Mike was referring to was Patrick Arnold. I don't have the motivation to look up that post but I know he was not referring to Dat.

Mike Arnold - You are probably correct that I should have waited until I hit my plateau before adding in the folli. I thought about it but then decided I would run them together. I just figured that even if the folli results taper off around day 20 that if run with test they should cotinue out further. I have absolutely no basis for that belief but I decided to run it that way anyway. So in the end any lack of results could very well be my own fault.
I have 10 bottles of the folli and if I think it is working I will pick up more to continue running for a bit longer after the cycle.

Weight still at 227lb, mojo? Hows the muscle fullness looks like?

If I remember correctly the person Mike was referring to was Patrick Arnold. I don't have the motivation to look up that post but I know he was not referring to Dat.

Mike Arnold - You are probably correct that I should have waited until I hit my plateau before adding in the folli. I thought about it but then decided I would run them together. I just figured that even if the folli results taper off around day 20 that if run with test they should cotinue out further. I have absolutely no basis for that belief but I decided to run it that way anyway. So in the end any lack of results could very well be my own fault.
I have 10 bottles of the folli and if I think it is working I will pick up more to continue running for a bit longer after the cycle.

there is the direct muscle building of the follistatin itself mojo, but there is also the myostatin reduction effect. The great thing about that is, that at weeks 6-8 when myostatin levels normally start to rise and our gains either taper off or we raise the dose, you will not have to=-) You should be able to continue making great gains the enitre cycle=-)

I am glad it is going good for you man, and sorry to have jumped the shark on your thread.

Weight still at 227lb, mojo? Hows the muscle fullness looks like?

After my workout today I still weighed 227. Muscles look very full or at least they do to me.

I did deadlifts today, which I have not done for months due to injury, and I was able to do 405lbs for a set of 6 reps then a set of 4 reps. I was working out in the gym in my office building so that 2nd set they asked me to lower the weight as softly as possible. I think if I didn't have to be so controlled at the bottom I would have been able to do 6 reps again. Either way I felt good doing them. Veins were popping out on my shoulders, arms and neck. I am clearly holding water but I still look pretty shredded.

there is the direct muscle building of the follistatin itself mojo, but there is also the myostatin reduction effect. The great thing about that is, that at weeks 6-8 when myostatin levels normally start to rise and our gains either taper off or we raise the dose, you will not have to=-) You should be able to continue making great gains the enitre cycle=-)

I am glad it is going good for you man, and sorry to have jumped the shark on your thread.

This is what I was thinking. I didn't really plan how long I am going to run my cycle. Instead my plan is to run it as long as I am gaining. If I am about to run out of the folli and I am still gaining then I will get more. Granted if I got to 250lbs I think I might need to stop as I am not sure I feel like purchasing a whole new wardrobe.

Recently every folli thread has gotten off track so why should mine be any different.

But you arent southern research are you? You clearly implied, that dat endorsed you guys. If you are saying you get your folli from the same source as southern then say it. I am not quite sure why there is all the subterfuge. And if you do indeed get your folli from the same source as SRC, how do you sell 1mg for less than they sell 5mcg?

This is the double speak i hate in the peptide world.

Respond by PM so we don't clutter his log.

I don't think there will be a lack of results because you didn't wait...I was just thinking that if you ran out of Folli before your cycle ended, you wouldn't have been able to finish the cycle at your peak. But...being that you have 10 bottles, there should be no issue saving one for the end.

Folli is odd in that you it makes you feel full all the time, kind of like a light full-body pump. This is likely due to intramuscular water retention, as most people seem to lose at least 50% of the weight they put on just a week or so after going off. Being that this weght reduction takes place over such a short period of time, it is extremely unlikely that the majority of Folli initiated weight gains are muscle tissue, especially given the fact that many Folli users continue to run AAS after discontinuing Folli.

Additionally, since AAS results in similar feelings of fullness, which are dervied from increases in intramuscular water retention, glycogen super-compensation, and increased blood volume.....it makes the proposition of Folli initiated weight gains being primarily muscle, even more unlikely.

Still, if someone gains 8 lbs from Folli in 10 days and only 3.5 lbs of it ends up being real muscle fiber, that is really an impressive amount of lean tissue to synthesize over just 10 days.

I hope you crush 240 lbs.

Today is Sunday Sept 11th. I did legs today and had a great workout. I was up 50 lbs on the leg press so strength is definitely good. My weight is still 227 but that normally jumps up the next few days after doing legs. The only good/bad thing right now is that my whole body is feeling sore. I am definitely taking tomorrow off but if I am still feeling sore I may even take off Tuesday. Hopefully that won't be necessary.

I am also starting to get a lot of tingling in my hands when I sleep. I know that is from the GH. I may need to lower the dose or just start taking it on workout days instead. If I start getting carpal tunnel during the day then I will have to do something for sure as I can't have it interfering with my work.

Overall I feel good. Not worried about the weight not moving as that is pretty normal for me. I seem to hover at a weight for a bit then all of the sudden jump up 3-5 lbs. I am happy with how I look so far and with how I feel.

So today is Tuesday the 13th. Today is 18 days into the Folli. I took yesterday off and I thought about taking today off also but I was feeling well rested so I went in and did shoulders. Due to my tendonitis I can't go very heavy on shoulders but I can still at least do side lateral raises and then some light shoulder presses.

Today in the morning I weighed 229.5 lbs. I forgot to weigh myself directly after my workout before getting dressed. I was not about to get undressed again so I took off my shoes and weighed myself and I weighed 235.5 lbs. I'm pretty sure my clothes don't weigh 5.5 lbs so I am clearly up in weight. The morning weight is a better measure but for consistency I have been trying to weigh myself at the same time. Either way I am already right at the 230 mark even in the morning. Now is when I will be able to judge the folli.

As I mentioned I started getting carpal tunnel symptoms at night over the weekend. I also got them at work yesterday so I stopped taking the GH. I still got them last night but at least I don't seem to be getting them today at work. After the symptoms fully go away I will start taking the GH 10ius 3 times a week after workouts.

Next week I might throw in some Methadrol Extreme. I've only taken superdrol once and I really liked it so I'm probably going to give the Metadrol extreme a try. In case you don't know it is a mix of Superdrol, Dymethazine, and LMG. I will probably just see how things are going. If they are still really good without it then I may pass on it.

Here are some pics from today.

Attachments

• 9-13-11.jpg
    9-13-11.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 3,803
  • 9-13-11 2.jpg
    9-13-11 2.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 4,001
Looking good. You can see the difference already. I hope you crush 240 too.

So today is Tuesday the 13th. Today is 18 days into the Folli. I took yesterday off and I thought about taking today off also but I was feeling well rested so I went in and did shoulders. Due to my tendonitis I can't go very heavy on shoulders but I can still at least do side lateral raises and then some light shoulder presses.

Today in the morning I weighed 229.5 lbs. I forgot to weigh myself directly after my workout before getting dressed. I was not about to get undressed again so I took off my shoes and weighed myself and I weighed 235.5 lbs. I'm pretty sure my clothes don't weigh 5.5 lbs so I am clearly up in weight. The morning weight is a better measure but for consistency I have been trying to weigh myself at the same time. Either way I am already right at the 230 mark even in the morning. Now is when I will be able to judge the folli.

As I mentioned I started getting carpal tunnel symptoms at night over the weekend. I also got them at work yesterday so I stopped taking the GH. I still got them last night but at least I don't seem to be getting them today at work. After the symptoms fully go away I will start taking the GH 10ius 3 times a week after workouts.

Next week I might throw in some Methadrol Extreme. I've only taken superdrol once and I really liked it so I'm probably going to give the Metadrol extreme a try. In case you don't know it is a mix of Superdrol, Dymethazine, and LMG. I will probably just see how things are going. If they are still really good without it then I may pass on it.

Here are some pics from today.

Methadrol is a killer product. Your going to crush 240 lbs easily....and look better than ever doing it.

In fact, SD is THE strongest AAS sold on the market today, per effective dose. No other steroid exceeds it's muscle building effect over such a short period of time. According to Vida and the Hershberger assays, SD has a higher myotropic effect (muscle building) than Dianabol, Anadrol, Testosterone...and pretty much every other steroid currenly sold on the market, per effective dose.

This is proven true in the real world, as well....with many guys gaining up to 20+ lbs in just 3-4 weeks...with no subcutaneous water retention. No other steroid can match that...NONE! Of course, that is not an average gain, but I would say between 10-20 dry lbs over 3-4 weeks is in the normal gaining range when dosed at 30 mg/day.

SD is THE ultimate mass-building cutter. No other AAS can rival it in terms of it's ability to add muscle tissue without subcutaneous water retention. For most, it is also a killer strength builder.

Far too many people underestimate this drug because of its legal status, but its clear that both scientific and anecdotal evidence confirm it's position as the leading short-term dry mass gainer. Only Methyldihydroboldenone surpasses it in potency, per mg....but it is even more toxic, makes users feel like death, and results in a ton of ater retention.

For anyone who has not tried SD (a good quality SD product...as there is plenty of shit SD out there, just like every other AAS), you are extremely likely to be blown away by how much this drug can change your appearance in just 3-4 weeks at 30 mg/day.

In fact, I will state that in general, NO other steroid will cause as much of a radical chage in appearance over 30 days, as will SD. When the totality of its physique altering effects are evaluated, it exceeds every other drug on the market. What other drug can claim to add as much or more size as the strongest mass-builders available today...and doing so without any subcutaneous water retention, while increasing increasing hardness, density, and vascularity all at the same time? Answer= NONE.

The best SD product I have ever used is Super DMZ by IronMagLabs...which is a combo is 10 mg SD & 10 mg Dimethazine (Dimethazine is 2 SD molecules bound together by an azine bond). For most, 2 caps of Super DMZ will kick the shit out of any other oral. Yes, there will always be those who do not respond as well, as with all AAS, but for most, Super DMZ will give better overall gains...and change theor appearance more over just 3-4 weeks, than any steroid they have ever used.

I have been proclaiming the power of this steroid for years and now most realize it. At first, it was laughed at....but now that there are 10,000's of users being blown away by the results they've experienced....and with guys such as Pat Arnold acknowledging its superior muscle building effect over drugs like D-bol, it can no longer be ignored.

The downside is its toxicity and ability to crush the lipid profile, but keeping cycles to no more than about 3-5 weeks (at between 20-40 mg/day)...possibly 8 week with low dosages, serious problems will be avoided.

To the OP: Methadrol is badass just like DMZ...although probably a bit wetter, due to the LMG. Regardless, it contains a potent dose of SD & Dimethazine. 2 caps per day should work VERY well for you.

Looking good there, Mojo jojo!

Are you still running the folli bro? How are the end results?

[QUOTE - MIKE ARNOLD.....Let me be careful with my words. You are correct in what you are saying, but so am I. Maybe I should say Dat indirectly vouched for us. Dat posted it...not us, so I don't think it is disrespectful to repeat what he said. Whatever his reasons he has for stating that Souuthern was the most likely to have real Folli, are his reasons. Dat has never commented on our company directly...either good or bad...he simply made a statement about which company he thought was the most likely to sell real folli.

I just want to be VERY clear...Dat does NOT enndorse us....nor has he ever spoken of us either postively or negatively, that I am aware of. I respct dat greatly and would never presume to use his name dishonestly to lend credibility to our products.

My ONLY reason for mentioning day was because of the satemnet he made, when he said that he thought Southen was the most likely to sell real folli. .

First, JoJo - great log brotha!!! Look forward to reading about your progress!!!

Secondly, which is it Mike? Did he (DAT) indirectly vouche for GEN X by not speaking about you positively or negatively; but yet you know he was speaking directly about SRC? And then you still want to try and mention him in Mojo's thread to help lend credibility to your products but then state that you wouldn't do that...:spam: :banghead:

I think more and more members should join Dats board and read for themselves Dats and the other (what i consider experts) views on folli....

I think more and more members should join Dats board and read for themselves Dats and the other (what i consider experts) views on folli....

I would posit that more and more members should educate themselves and be able to read these tests, hplc, coa etc and be able to make their own decisions. Everyone should have an understanding of what they ate considering putting into their bodies. So while we disagree on the method, we both agree people should perform due dilligence on this stuff. I know I do my homework before ANYTHING goes into my body

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity