over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

George Maiorano Thick, Thick, Thick

chris250

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Ok he's not pretty to look at..But he has to be one of the thickess guys out there...Im not sure what happen to his waist, I remember him actully having better shape than this when we both lived in FL...He was a middleweight back then, now he is a lightheavy..

chris

Attachments

• georgeusafront.jpg
    georgeusafront.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 1,199
the back

Attachments

• georgeusaback.jpg
    georgeusaback.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 1,069
side chest

Attachments

• georgeside.jpg
    georgeside.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 1,077
Talked to George a bit this weekend and he is a really funny and cool guy...He said the judges told him he was too big for the LH's...LOL...He is definetly a freak at 5'2 190 ripped LB's...

i like george and that freaky physique lol.. i think that he was just too smooth at usa.. not his text book grainyness he had last year..i think if he would have been 8 pounds lighter things would have been different.. hope he does nationals..

he's got the perfect build for power sports. he must be just as powerfull as he looks!

Looked better as a middleweight in 2006:

Attachments

• george1.jpg
    george1.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 1,827
and back:

Attachments

• george2.jpg
    george2.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 3,061
A good example of not having great shape in the genetics dept. but still reaching your individual potential. enjoying the journey not just the destination.

i like george and that freaky physique lol.. i think that he was just too smooth at usa.. not his text book grainyness he had last year..i think if he would have been 8 pounds lighter things would have been different.. hope he does nationals..

Lats,

I gotta agree with you on that one...Middle's are a better class for him...His waist would like smaller and he would be rock hard

chris

I bet this guy never gets called a swimmer :p

More like... sinker. :D

Very thick build. What's funny is a genetic freak like this and his calves are very poor. Usually these freaks are thick from head to toe. Oh well, he is definitely one big dude!

I met George at the night show. VERY COOL GUY. Pretty funny too. Shawn Ray wrote on MD about me that I was tall, kinda funny cuz I've never been considered tall but in the line up George was right next to me. Wonder if that's what made me look tall LOL.

I met George at the night show. VERY COOL GUY. Pretty funny too. Shawn Ray wrote on MD about me that I was tall, kinda funny cuz I've never been considered tall but in the line up George was right next to me. Wonder if that's what made me look tall LOL.

Thats exactly what it was. When I watched the video, I first thought "that dude is tall as hell for a light heavy" and then I realized George was standing next to you and that it was you. After you see him walk off stage you realize that guy is about 5'2 - 5'3. It really made it seem that you were much taller than you are.

his bone structure is a mess.. the usa he came into the show about 10 pounds to heavy and was pretty smooth.. now if he can come in at the weight and dry like he usually is he would have done much, much better.. he is a size freak.. he will never be streamlined.. the waist is big.. but, he can carry huge mass.. now if he brings that new mass in shape next time he will at least get a "oh my god" look..

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws