over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Get a load of this guys: Shadow Pro

Alex is right.
Happend with gh15, happend with undercoverpro... this is the next one

How many times are people going to believe this "secret pro" shit...even if it is, what difference does it make? Most people know what pro's do or take roughly, why are these high level competitors so anxious to talk about this shit yet so opposed to being identified?

This is like the 7th round of this shit.

I haven't read shadowpro's thread yet, I've just glanced over it. I will say that ALLEX is being incredibly closed minded. Obviously everything in life is done for a reason, and this shadow pro isn't posting on Tnation for funsies, he is obviously being paid. Having a pro thread will generate traffic for sure, so it doesn't matter if he directly vs indirectly supports biotest, his actions are supporting biotest as long as they have banners on their site, and an icon that says Store.

I did however read the Undercover pro's thread @ Blackstone and I do believe that he was a pro, he knew far too much personal information and more importantly he had stories about other pros. If the devil is in the details then I wouldn't look at any "forum Pro's" cycle, I'd look at the content of his posts and I'd find a personal agenda (ideally outside of being paid) and decide whether or not I was reading fiction. UCP seemed as if he really wanted to throw some people under the bus and attack DJ especially, that sort of content is validation in my humble opinion.

THat being said any muppet can say: "This is an olympian cycle". Regardless I'm all for olympian cycles that recommend moderate pro dosages, maybe some of these kids will gravitate towards that then follow morons like that Boston Lloyd kid that damn near lost an arm and advocates 10g of gear pre contest.

As a caveat to the above, I would say that I don't like the fact that shadow pro didn't specifically break up the compounds because it sort of looks like a shit load of orals being taken at once.

I've always believed that pro's use a lot more orals than average. And honestly this is the first year I've ever touched an oral and I can understand why. To me an oral has some clear advantages over injects.

Alex is right.
Happend with gh15, happend with undercoverpro... this is the next one

Except undercover pro was actually a pro, unlike gh15.

Ok, now you agree it's a marketing thing, huh?

This info is put together by one of those steroid gurus, who read a few Duchaine articles and like to use big words to describe simple things.

This is the same exact thing as Undercover Pro, a publicity stunt put together to sell encapsulated talc powder in shiny bottles and increase value to a website.

I was involved in the Undercover Pro thread (and spoke with UCP on multiple occasions privately) the entire time, as I was employed by BSL for a while...and I will tell you falt-out that you are 100% WRONG about him prkmoting BSL products. You are also very wrong about it being "talc powder".

In fact, UCP said he NEVER used a single BSL product and never promoted a single one. The only thing he said about them...when asked...was that they appear to be steroids and for that reason they should work, but that he really didn't know anything about them. He didn't even know what they were and never brouht them up. He definitely did not...in any way...promote BSL products.

The thing with BSL products (the steroid poducts) is that they are REAL steroids (most of them). Yes, they sell a bunch of other stuff now that has nothing to do with AAS, but their original product line was pure steroids. Many of those products were very good. After all, steroids are steroids. Stiff like SD and Dimethazine are fucking monster steroids...stronger than both Dianabol and Anadrol, mg per mg, for muscle growth. Not only has this been proven by independent goverment & pharmaceutical company research which directly compared those drugs for muscle growth (this was back when the pharm companies were heavily involved in steroid research), but by 10,000's of people who bought these steroids from dozens of different companies over the last 8-10 years. I have said many times and will say again that SD IS the single strongest oral steroid I have EVER used...and I have used them all! Unfortnately, SD is now a controlled substance, but was probablty the single most popular designer steroid ever produced by any supplement company.

As another example, many people love Epistane--Anavar-like effects, but a significantly stronger muscle builder. There are actually a lot of good oral steroid available legally...many of which are as safe as blackmarket gear and rival it in terms of potency. It blows my mind that to this day, some people still don't know this simple FACT.

Clearly you didn't read any of the undercover pro's posts. Not once did he promote any product. He openly admitted he never used any Blackstone Labs products despite posting on their web site.

Exactly...and at least the shit BSL ws selling were REAL steroids that actually worked like real steroids!

how many pros have to explain their cycles before people finally realize they arent taking magic drugs or insane quantities?

Yep, although "insane" is left open to interpretation...LOL. Some would indeed call those dosages insane, while others would call them normal.

Except undercover pro was actually a pro, unlike gh15.

Yeah, because you know them all, right?

You know who are pros?

Phil Hernon, BigA, Emeric, Achim, b-boy etc...

These guys post info here on a regular basis and many people don't even read their threads. And they use their real names, except for BigA and b-boy, but we all know who they are...

Then some shadow undercover whatever writes the same damn info again and gets all this attention.

Makes sense, right?

I've always believed that pro's use a lot more orals than average. And honestly this is the first year I've ever touched an oral and I can understand why. To me an oral has some clear advantages over injects.

Yes sir. Impossible to maximize size and strength...or even condition, without them. They can make you feel like shit, suppress appetite, etc, but damn do they work...and fast.

Last edited:
Exactly...and at least the shit BSL ws selling were REAL steroids that actually worked like real steroids!
Mike,

I think you missed Allex's post where he said the intention could also be to drive traffic to the site. I had never heard of BSL but after hearing about Undercover Pro I was on that thread everyday. I'd be willing to bet that BSL had at least 20x the viewers after he started posting (whether he was a real pro or not I have no idea, but he seemed legitimate).

Next they brought in Mike Liberatore. As far as I remember he hadn't used BSL's products either. Anyone who knows anything about online marketing knows that if you can multiply the traffic to your site you will increase your revenue. UCP didn't have to say a word about using the products, by generating a ton more traffic I can promise you BSL sold more of their stuff.

It seems a bit "questionable" that this Shadow Pro randomly woke up one morning and decided he wanted to anonymously talk about steroid use and then decided to contact T-Nation. If you read the first article they claim that's what happened, and that they were "hesitant" about the idea. Must be convenient to have pros contact you wanting to post on your forum anonymously while discussing the very supplements your board sells.

Mike,

I think you missed Allex's post where he said the intention could also be to drive traffic to the site. I had never heard of BSL but after hearing about Undercover Pro I was on that thread everyday. I'd be willing to bet that BSL had at least 20x the viewers after he started posting (whether he was a real pro or not I have no idea, but he seemed legitimate).

Next they brought in Mike Liberatore. As far as I remember he hadn't used BSL's products either. Anyone who knows anything about online marketing knows that if you can multiply the traffic to your site you will increase your revenue. UCP didn't have to say a word about using the products, by generating a ton more traffic I can promise you BSL sold more of their stuff.

It seems a bit "questionable" that this Shadow Pro randomly woke up one morning and decided he wanted to anonymously talk about steroid use and then decided to contact T-Nation. If you read the first article they claim that's what happened, and that they were "hesitant" about the idea. Must be convenient to have pros contact you wanting to post on your forum anonymously while discussing the very supplements your board sells.

I get it. Actually, I typed a paragraph in that post saying that they were obviously trying to increase traffic by having him there, but I erased the paragraph (was going to re-write it) and then forgot to re-write it. My main reason for responding was the "talc" powder comment, as if UCP was there pushing worthless supplements. There is a big difference between a steroid that builds more muscle than dianabol and talc powder.

As for shadwow Pro, I didn't read it (have no interest).

Last edited:
Well, it's quite obvious that I was exaggerating with the talc powder comment. Didn't really expect anyone to interpret it this way. I guess some figures of speech sometimes don't work too well.

We should all learn how to read between lines when we see these pros posting regurgitated info on forums.

I mean, what if this guy posts here as Undercover Amateur, will he get any attention?

Victor+Richards+(3).jpg

Just read the entire thread, actually pretty boring. Same old shit. Our threads here on PM amongst regular guys are more interesting.

Well, it's quite obvious that I was exaggerating with the talc powder comment. Didn't really expect anyone to interpret it this way. I guess some figures of speech sometimes don't work too well.

We should all learn how to read between lines when we see these pros posting regurgitated info on forums.

I mean, what if this guy posts here as Undercover Amateur, will he get any attention?

Victor+Richards+(3).jpg

I heard that he used the site inject the tears of unbaptized babies to get his size and vascularity

LMFAO. Exactly!

I heard that he used the site inject the tears of unbaptized babies to get his size and vascularity

He did that while eating 20,000 calories of rice a day.

For example, it wouldnt be far fetched to see one of these assholes post up that pros take their orals using an enema now, to increase the anabolic effect.

Actually a great idea, gives me some gas and a bit of abdominal discomfort. Hits quicker and harder for a PWO. a syringe and betacyclodextrin solution is recommended.:eek:

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

T-Nation has been known to make bullshit up to promote their site and products. This is marketing 101 from them. Here is an example, back in the early 2000's, for anybody that was at EF at the time, there was a member/MOD there named Huckleberry FINNaplex who made a lot of pretty good posts. Not long after, I forgot who it was exactly, but T-Nation almost word for word plaigerized his posts from EF and denied any of it happening. If you question their motives, they will ban you....just look at what they did to Alan Aragon when he questioned that egotistical prick Bill Roberts on their milk/chocolate milk debate a few years back. Look at TC who learned from his MM2K years....and so on and so on.

Victor+Richards+(3).jpg

See bold above: Pretty obvious? You said it was "talc powder". The implication in that statment is that the products are completely worthless. When you infer that a product is worthless, how else should it be interpreted? It is no different than saying testosterone is nothing but snake oil. I don't quite think that fits into the category of "exaggeration".

Still, I agree with the rest of your statement. :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws