over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Get a load of this guys: Shadow Pro

Metabolic drive is my favorite protein and spike is a great energy drink. Plasma is ridiculously over priced though.

Is that dude a pro? Who cares. He's clearly just pushing tnation products but at the same time, writing off what he says because 'it's nothing we haven't heard before' amusing because how many times does a pro have to be honest before people realize there is no magical drug x that only pros know about.

But seriously, if you're a caffeine junkie, their spike energy drink is awesome.

Synthetek Industries – Innovative Bodybuilding Products: Syntherol SEO | Human Kyno | L-Carnitine | Liver Protectants | Appetite Stimulators | Vasodilators - www.synthetek.com

Metabolic drive is my favorite protein and spike is a great energy drink. Plasma is ridiculously over priced though.

Is that dude a pro? Who cares. He's clearly just pushing tnation products but at the same time, writing off what he says because 'it's nothing we haven't heard before' amusing because how many times does a pro have to be honest before people realize there is no magical drug x that only pros know about.

But seriously, if you're a caffeine junkie, their spike energy drink is awesome.

Synthetek Industries – Innovative Bodybuilding Products: Syntherol SEO | Human Kyno | L-Carnitine | Liver Protectants | Appetite Stimulators | Vasodilators - Synthetek Industries - Innovative Bodybuilding Products

He's pushing product and its a marketing campaign. But I still think its a real Pro who's been on the O stage and not just a T-nation ghost writer. I'm still curious who it is. Call me a sucker! Some of you chaps get really hostile about all this. Who really fucking cares, its entertainment. Nobody here doubts its a marketing campaign. The only interesting part to me is who could it be! hahah. It would be pretty low if it turned out T-nation/Biotest completely created the whole thing and its just some employee writing shit. I have seen some venomous posts (ALLEX) regarding anyone even contemplating it being a real pro. Settle down TRUTH WARRIORS!

Last edited:
I can understand why some people find these type of secret pro threads interesting...and they sometimes can be depending in the info contained therein, but what doesn't make sense to me is that 1,000's of people will latch onto those thread hoping for some secret information, yet mostly ignore all the threads/posts out up by real, substantiated pros right here at Pro M.

This just doesn't make any sense. If someone wants to see what the pros have to say on a certain subject--then one doesn't need to travel any farther than right here--and neither do they need to wonder if the person they are speaking to is a real pro or not. Pro M alos has mutiple respected coaches, who many of whom are actively sought out by various pros for advice. Even with all this, it sometimes seems as if the postings of a "secret" pro are more valued and respected than the words of those pros & coaches who speak openly.

When I first took interest in this sport, talking to a pro was unheard of. There was no internet...and we needed to wait 3 months just to find out who won the Mr. Olympia contest. The magazines were the only form of communication between a pro BB'r and the fans. These days, all the information in the world is available to newer BB'rs, yet in some ways they seem more ignorant than ever, while failing to have any appreciation for the things they have been given, but I regress.

I can understand why some people find these type of secret pro threads interesting...and they sometimes can be depending in the info contained therein, but what doesn't make sense to me is that 1,000's of people will latch onto those thread hoping for some secret information, yet mostly ignore all the threads/posts out up by real, substantiated pros right here at Pro M.

This just doesn't make any sense. If someone wants to see what the pros have to say on a certain subject--then one doesn't need to travel any farther than right here--and neither do they need to wonder if the person they are speaking to is a real pro or not. Pro M alos has mutiple respected coaches, who many of whom are actively sought out by various pros for advice. Even with all this, it sometimes seems as if the postings of a "secret" pro are more valued and respected than the words of those pros & coaches who speak openly.

When I first took interest in this sport, talking to a pro was unheard of. There was no internet...and we needed to wait 3 months just to find out who won the Mr. Olympia contest. The magazines were the only form of communication between a pro BB'r and the fans. These days, all the information in the world is available to newer BB'rs, yet in some ways they seem more ignorant than ever, while failing to have any appreciation for the things they have been given, but I regress.

Well when all the posts that have merit/and value still espouse having to work your ass off and really be consistent, while making sacrifices and having high amounts of self discipline.
I would imagine that a lot of lazy people keep hoping for the wormhole that will cut out the work/effort/time that they dont want to put forth, and give them the short cut from being an average pee-wee herman to the next Olympia contender in a week.

I mean if your deluded and lazy you want to believe in secret protocols and experimental drugs that will cut years off the endeavor I imagine.
I want to believe that hot fitness chics will line up at my door to have sex with me too, but pretty sure it will never happen.
But I hold out hope...and I guess they hold out hope for the secret to having the physique with no work at all.

True, one of the only all in one intra products with hbcd and hydro casein (like pepto) together. Just pricey. Glycofuse is just hbcd. By the the time you add pepto you're about the same $, right? I just made my own custom mix at TN, pepto and hbcd. Still not cheap. I'm doing it but I suspect intra carbs and pepto is nothing amazing unless you're using the Mike Arnold slin protocol or something. Then I can see it really working. I eat an hour before I train anyway. Not sure intra is so vital when not using a peri slin protocol (which I'm not).

Does it matter if its an all in one of you have to make yours with a funnel and two separate products? Personally I would go for bang for the buck as long as it is not sacrificing quality. And quite honestly...there's an enormous chance Peptopro and Glycofuse is superior. It's all going to be pricey.....this isn't dextrose and whey concentrate.
When you add Peptopro and to buying Glycofuse....and pay shipping...you are not really even close in price on a cost per workout basis. I did the price breakdown in another thread.
The Glycofuse and Peptopro is amazing...with or without slin. Slin may make it more amazing and allow you to utilize a more nutrient dense shake but the recovery on these products is unmatched...allowing you to train more frequently which is key. You seem to already have it set up in your mind that slin is the key here when it is another tool.

Glycofuse has minerals and great flavoring which is why I always refer to it specifically and not just HBCD. Also, if you shop at the right place it is $10/lb. $37 bucks for 60 25g servings. Peptopro 29.29 for one LB.
You can make a hell of a lot more for the same price getting those than you can buying Plazma...and over the weeks and months its a HUGE difference. And by all factual evidence presented, its also better than Plazma.

You can always add Isomaltulose, TMG, Citrulline if you are anal about making a superior Plazma clone.

Does it matter if its an all in one of you have to make yours with a funnel and two separate products? Personally I would go for bang for the buck as long as it is not sacrificing quality. And quite honestly...there's an enormous chance Peptopro and Glycofuse is superior. It's all going to be pricey.....this isn't dextrose and whey concentrate.
When you add Peptopro and to buying Glycofuse....and pay shipping...you are not really even close in price on a cost per workout basis. I did the price breakdown in another thread.
The Glycofuse and Peptopro is amazing...with or without slin. Slin may make it more amazing and allow you to utilize a more nutrient dense shake but the recovery on these products is unmatched...allowing you to train more frequently which is key. You seem to already have it set up in your mind that slin is the key here when it is another tool.

Glycofuse has minerals and great flavoring which is why I always refer to it specifically and not just HBCD. Also, if you shop at the right place it is $10/lb. $37 bucks for 60 25g servings. Peptopro 29.29 for one LB.
You can make a hell of a lot more for the same price getting those than you can buying Plazma...and over the weeks and months its a HUGE difference. And by all factual evidence presented, its also better than Plazma.

You can always add Isomaltulose, TMG, Citrulline if you are anal about making a superior Plazma clone.

Hope TN's natural orange creme flavor isn't gross. Got 2lbs of this pepto/hbcd coming. If you were adding one thing, what would you choose: citrulline or agmatine (like muscle intrusion)? BTW TN now sponsors JM and Shelby's blue collar muscle radio. [emoji3]

Last edited:
Hope TN's natural orange creme flavor isn't gross. Got 2lbs of this pepto/hbcd coming. If you were adding one thing, what would you choose: citrulline or agmatine (like muscle intrusion)? BTW TN now sponsors JM and Shelby's blue collar muscle radio. [emoji3]
I've been experimenting with both citrulline malate and agmatine. I only put agmatine in my pre workout...not my intra...or maybe both but not JUST intra. Citrulline I don't like the sour taste of but I used it at 8g. Tough decision but neither are juggernauts. For example, they've been cool and all but when I run out, I am not re ordering.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

He's pushing product and its a marketing campaign. But I still think its a real Pro who's been on the O stage and not just a T-nation ghost writer. I'm still curious who it is. Call me a sucker! Some of you chaps get really hostile about all this. Who really fucking cares, its entertainment. Nobody here doubts its a marketing campaign. The only interesting part to me is who could it be! hahah. It would be pretty low if it turned out T-nation/Biotest completely created the whole thing and its just some employee writing shit. I have seen some venomous posts (ALLEX) regarding anyone even contemplating it being a real pro. Settle down TRUTH WARRIORS!

x2, people need to chill out. I also think it's a pro after reading the entire thread. By the same token, I don't agree with everything he says and don't think he knows that much more than the average juicer.

x2, people need to chill out. I also think it's a pro after reading the entire thread. By the same token, I don't agree with everything he says and don't think he knows that much more than the average juicer.

I think you are grossly mistaken on how much the "average juicer" knows. Perhaps you meant he doesn't know much more than the better/best minds on Pro M.

Part of me think's it could be a pro who had signed in on a contract with them. The other part of me thinks it could be a writer that is educated in answering various questions that is being asked on the site.
Hell there are some guys on PM that haven't turned Pro that could probably answer all of this questions.Either way it will be interesting to find out ,cause if i was a betting man i would bet that the topic of plugging a certain supplement company gets put in the equation more and more each week.

I would be interesting for it to be a Pro, but a Pro who does it for no profit?:rolleyes:

There is a guy who claims he is a pro on another site ,that is giving out some outlandish claims and info . After looking at the 120 pages of questions and answers i wouldn't ever believe a Pro or anybody for that matter could sleep at night give out the info he has.
Least at this time The Shadow Pro is giving out info that is decent and believable.

I think you are grossly mistaken on how much the "average juicer" knows. Perhaps you meant he doesn't know much more than the better/best minds on Pro M.

Yes, I stand corrected

I remember Muscle Mayhem had the Phantom pros.
Maybe MG or one of the former mods there would remember who they were.
I think it was Chad Nichols athletes and friends.

I remember Muscle Mayhem had the Phantom pros.
Maybe MG or one of the former mods there would remember who they were.
I think it was Chad Nichols athletes and friends.

Is that forum still around/active? I was there years back under another nick.

Yeah, because you know them all, right?

You know who are pros?

Phil Hernon, BigA, Emeric, Achim, b-boy etc...

These guys post info here on a regular basis and many people don't even read their threads. And they use their real names, except for BigA and b-boy, but we all know who they are...

Then some shadow undercover whatever writes the same damn info again and gets all this attention.

Makes sense, right?

The pros you listed seem to all have different strategies.

Emeric talks about micro dosing 25 mg of Test E every day.

Phil says different things.

B-boy has some more modern ideas from what I've read of his posts.

BigA put out that famous post about certain realities of pro bodybuilding and the higher dosages some take.

So in reality, they all have different things to say and ideas to offer, and their threads were very popular and read by many. BigA and B-boy's Thoughts thread had thousands and thousands of views.

This is a great point Mike, and I've considered the same thing many times. I think the reason everyone is so interested in "secret pros" is that the anonymity behind it gives said "pro" the chance to speak openly.

Phil Heath could come on here and tell everyone exactly what he was doing. How many people would believe him though? I personally think that most of the pros and top trainers are usually telling the truth when they post. But when someone posts anonymously they have nothing to hide, and seem much more likely to tell the full truth.

Whether these secret pros are actually pros or ghost writers is another subject all together. But that's my 2 cents on why these threads draw so much interest.

This is a great point Mike, and I've considered the same thing many times. I think the reason everyone is so interested in "secret pros" is that the anonymity behind it gives said "pro" the chance to speak openly.

Phil Heath could come on here and tell everyone exactly what he was doing. How many people would believe him though? I personally think that most of the pros and top trainers are usually telling the truth when they post. But when someone posts anonymously they have nothing to hide, and seem much more likely to tell the full truth.

Whether these secret pros are actually pros or ghost writers is another subject all together. But that's my 2 cents on why these threads draw so much interest.

Good point and I can see how that might apply in terms of drug use.

Basic information, nothing new.
I doubt that person is real pro at all, he just posts basic stuff, gives ranges of this and that nothing specefic as every normal person does

So in reality, they all have different things to say and ideas to offer, and their threads were very popular and read by many. BigA and B-boy's Thoughts thread had thousands and thousands of views.

Yep, and I'd rather read what they write than some fake pro trying to sell some red or blue water for 60 bucks per bottle.

Either way it will be interesting to find out ,cause if i was a betting man i would bet that the topic of plugging a certain supplement company gets put in the equation more and more each week.

I believe we are seeing that already. At first he would plug Biotest once in a while. Now it seems like it's in almost every response.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131