over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

get as lean as possible

fitstar

Registered
hi there,

had some great results with igf's,myo and folli. it is now 4 weeks over since my last peg.mgf and myo use and the results keep still coming!!!

Also, big fan of melanotan. Only the gw501516 which I tried for a short time only was nothing for me.

Now I wanna try to get as lean as possible while preferably building some more lean mass. I think recomposition is the right term ;)

Have already experience with low-dose tren ace with no masculizing effects. So please no comments that I want to start a gear cycle. Moreover the acetate is out of my system quickly in case some negative effects will occur.

Gear planned: tren ace and primo ace (found primo ace on a site of your forum sponsors, which is great I think) and anavar,
Question: can I put the primo+tren into the same syringe as they both are in acetate form?

Want to add clen+t3 for 10 days and then 5 days of when the effects of the combo slows down. During those 5 off days want to keep the receptors fresh and take dnp for 5 days.
Why 5 days only? I think the bloat of dnp starts after a week or so. That is why I hope I can prevent the water when taking only for 5 days.
Is a cycle of 10 days clen+t3 then 5 days dnp and all over again okay or would you run the dnp also for 10 days.

During clen+t3 days wanna do it like that:

Morning on empty stomach: Take t3, then cardio+first training session (plan on training twice a day; heavy am, light/functional training pm).
take clen with lunch as it hurts performance when taken pre, right? Or should it be on empty stomach?
PM session: take anavar as pre-supp.
Shoot primo+tren in the evening.
During the clen+t3 cycle, wanna keep carbs relatively low.

During dnp cycle:

No cardio to prevent heat. Only anavar in the pm+tren and primo.
TAKE DNP WITH DINNER?! EAT RELATIVELY HIGH CARB, RIGHT?
Just an idea: Take mgf during dnp cycle that those carbs are really used instead of stored or is this not necessary?

PLEASE HELP!!!

PS: I am a German girl, so hope you can understand :confused:

fitstar

You seem quite versed at getting lean; are you trying to get yout Pro card? Post a picture!:)

hi there,

had some great results with igf's,myo and folli. it is now 4 weeks over since my last peg.mgf and myo use and the results keep still coming!!!

Also, big fan of melanotan. Only the gw501516 which I tried for a short time only was nothing for me.

Now I wanna try to get as lean as possible while preferably building some more lean mass. I think recomposition is the right term ;)

Have already experience with low-dose tren ace with no masculizing effects. So please no comments that I want to start a gear cycle. Moreover the acetate is out of my system quickly in case some negative effects will occur.

Gear planned: tren ace and primo ace (found primo ace on a site of your forum sponsors, which is great I think) and anavar,
Question: can I put the primo+tren into the same syringe as they both are in acetate form?

Want to add clen+t3 for 10 days and then 5 days of when the effects of the combo slows down. During those 5 off days want to keep the receptors fresh and take dnp for 5 days.
Why 5 days only? I think the bloat of dnp starts after a week or so. That is why I hope I can prevent the water when taking only for 5 days.
Is a cycle of 10 days clen+t3 then 5 days dnp and all over again okay or would you run the dnp also for 10 days.

During clen+t3 days wanna do it like that:

Morning on empty stomach: Take t3, then cardio+first training session (plan on training twice a day; heavy am, light/functional training pm).
take clen with lunch as it hurts performance when taken pre, right? Or should it be on empty stomach?
PM session: take anavar as pre-supp.
Shoot primo+tren in the evening.
During the clen+t3 cycle, wanna keep carbs relatively low.

During dnp cycle:

No cardio to prevent heat. Only anavar in the pm+tren and primo.
TAKE DNP WITH DINNER?! EAT RELATIVELY HIGH CARB, RIGHT?
Just an idea: Take mgf during dnp cycle that those carbs are really used instead of stored or is this not necessary?

PLEASE HELP!!!

PS: I am a German girl, so hope you can understand :confused:

fitstar

Firstly the primo and tren are fine together

I woudnt cycle the t3... Also clen is gd for 2 weeks before receptors are defo regulated- iv run it 3 weeks fine. But that needs a full 2 weeks off to refresh normally.... I'd look to run 2 weeks clen- followed by 7 days dnp. Then back to clen again- ketotifen if u can get it will aid in the receptor sensitivity. T3 I would keep stable the whole way thru at a moderate/low dose.

I also feel you would have minimal need for Cardio if you are lifting twice a day- and recovery is gd from that second session that should be ample enough to burn fat

Ur body won't store carbs during dnp intake as insulin production is halted

Pics of girl on tren?

I would like to see pics as well... That said ALL of that I dont think is necessary. Why not just go with T3 and DNP? How much are you trying to drop in how little time?

PICS COMING SOON!!

Hi guys,

thanks for your advice. Helps a lot.

So will do it like xjpx has written. Also try to get my hands on ketotifen.

Yes, probably no cardio necessary :D when lifting twice.

Pics coming soon, I PROMISE when I have another computer instead of that old laptop here which crushes down so often :banghead:
I really need your comments on my body to improve!!! Want that figure girl look!!!

Last question: Take the clen in the am with t3 which would be preworkout or better t3 in the am and clen a bit later?!

By the way, love that board. A lot of inspiring and experienced people here with the same passion for bb :headbang:

fitstar

RECEPTOR CLEANING?

Forgot the most important:

Did I understand it right, that the dnp uses not the same receptors as the clen, so while on dnp the receptors can clear and there is no need for ketotifen.
OR does dnp hit the same receptors as clen so there is a need for ketotifen?!

Okay, no more questions for now :)

fitstar

Forgot the most important:

Did I understand it right, that the dnp uses not the same receptors as the clen, so while on dnp the receptors can clear and there is no need for ketotifen.
OR does dnp hit the same receptors as clen so there is a need for ketotifen?!

Okay, no more questions for now :)

fitstar

DNP and Clen use completely different pathways at stimulating fat loss.

DNP is simply a metabolic poison. It disrupts the entire process of metabolism, and it incinerates "energy". Clen acts strictly on your adrenals, and it raises body temperature, raises oxygen and blood pressure, and even enhances epinephrine levels.

@jimmyjones:

THANKS FOR THAT DETAILED EXPLANATION!!!

fitstar

Yes, DNP is reported to cleanse receptors.

After some DNP runs myself, and my GF, I can say that both the bloat and most of all, the result of using DNP will be far better without carbs. We have both done it both ways several times, and always the same result; Carb free or very low is best for fat loss.

If you do choose to use carbs, don't worry about the bloat so much. It clears in about 7-8 days.

Nice to see another European resident here! Good luck!

hey Ehren,

nice to hear about your results. very motivating!!

Really hope to be able to run my cycle because my gear supplier (one of the sponsors here!!!) has suddenly no email adress anymore so no chance to contact em :(

FITSTAR

Great site. A lot of useful information here. I’m sending it to some friends!
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear