over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Get big on 500 calories a day!!

500 Calories?

It must be all genetics...lol.

She is blossoming nicely! She is a cutie for sure, you should be proud!

Lucky man you are!!

Cute daughter there Phil!!:)

doesnt that just make your day....

coming home to that little doll of yours after a hard day at work or even a shitty day wherever you may have been...i know mine does and she's already 11 years old man time flies~

Shes a little doll Phil cherish the moments cause she will be all grown up before you know it~

Mr.Huge

Yes

coming home to that little doll of yours after a hard day at work or even a shitty day wherever you may have been...i know mine does and she's already 11 years old man time flies~

Shes a little doll Phil cherish the moments cause she will be all grown up before you know it~

Mr.Huge

I have a pic of you holding your baby girl........7-8 years ago when we first talked, remember? You were asleep in a chair...........I have 2 others, 19 and 14..........time flies

Must be the continuous supply of LBA's throughout the day via sippy cup haha

I have a pic of you holding your baby girl........7-8 years ago when we first talked, remember? You were asleep in a chair...........I have 2 others, 19 and 14..........time flies

Phil,

Like you have an 18/15/3.5/1.5 yrs old....ALL girls...sigh...that said, it really helps in cherishing the "now" moments.

Great pics...she is a doll and I'm sure a daddy's girl. ;)

lol

Good one Phil...your titles attract, that was funny....and shes a cutie.

ahh yes...

I remember time flies i tell ya... here she is now growing like a weed. Only 11years old in 5th grade and is already 5' tall and weighs like 115lb :eek:

I think i may have shot some ABombs in her mom.... j/k but seriously i cant believe how much she has grown~ Hope all is well with you

Last edited:
Have to laugh Phil, i opened the thread in great anticipation of a new found secret being reveild, although i wasnt relishing the thought after my last bout of a deplete, lol...

And then the penny drops, hahaha. She's a little beauty mate and plain to see why your so proud...I dare to say she looks just like you, but don't take that the wrong way when i say she's a little beauty....as your NOT, lol....

;) congratulations to you and your good lady...:)

HAhahhhha

Have to laugh Phil, i opened the thread in great anticipation of a new found secret being reveild, although i wasnt relishing the thought after my last bout of a deplete, lol...

And then the penny drops, hahaha. She's a little beauty mate and plain to see why your so proud...I dare to say she looks just like you, but don't take that the wrong way when i say she's a little beauty....as your NOT, lol....

;) congratulations to you and your good lady...:)

Thank you!! ahhahaaa

Phil,

Like you have an 18/15/3.5/1.5 yrs old....ALL girls...sigh...that said, it really helps in cherishing the "now" moments.

Great pics...she is a doll and I'm sure a daddy's girl. ;)

ALL GIRLS??? wow man... thats my worst fear.. I have no kids yet, but im so affraid of god / karma for all years bounching from girl to girl

ALL GIRLS??? wow man... thats my worst fear.. I have no kids yet, but im so affraid of god / karma for all years bounching from girl to girl

Yeah...but I'll tell you what bro, I wouldn't trade them in for the world. Girls tend to look at their fathers as god...and there is a special bond that is created, that isn't there with their mom. Not that there's any less love or anything like that, but it is unique.

People ask me, are you going to keep trying until you get a boy...ehhh...no...why? I've seen the young boys, and having been one (obviously and the last time I check everything was still in place), I don't know if I could handle the stress of a son! :D

To let you know, girls 3&4 we were trying for boys. I have a buddy of mine who has 7 girls...the last four were his attempts at getting a son. :eek:

That's unreal, so on 500 Calories, she can lean out at the same time? It must be the new and improved LBA's!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear