over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Get Buff with Lou Ferrigno

the hulk was no joke in its day

Big Lou

I was such a big fan of " The Incredible Hulk as a kid and thought how cool it would be to meet Lou in person. I read in a bodybuilding mag years ago that he charged $20.00 for an autograph and explained in a interview the reason is mostly because anyone can auction this on Ebay for up to $300.00 and up . Think of how many times its been done with other celebrity autographs . Lou was speaking on his behalf of the comments made by Greg Valentino in a mag were he called Lou a scumbag for charging kids money for autographs and how insensitive he was toward his brother and just came across as being self centered among other things .

I was such a big fan of " The Incredible Hulk as a kid and thought how cool it would be to meet Lou in person. I read in a bodybuilding mag years ago that he charged $20.00 for an autograph and explained in a interview the reason is mostly because anyone can auction this on Ebay for up to $300.00 and up . Think of how many times its been done with other celebrity autographs . Lou was speaking on his behalf of the comments made by Greg Valentino in a mag were he called Lou a scumbag for charging kids money for autographs and how insensitive he was toward his brother and just came across as being self centered among other things .

If your name is Muhamad Ali, Michael Jordan or your a dead hollywood star(rip Dennis Hopper), then your signature is worth something provided its on a quality picture or book. But who the hell would want to buy Ferrigno's signature? Ok lets just say for arguments sake that somebody did buy Lou's signature, should every C list celebrity's charge for photos and autographs?

Ronnie Coleman

Hey, back when Ronnie was Mr Olympia I had to buy one of his videos in order to get my picture taken with him and an autograph. Lou isnt the only person charging for autographs/pictures. I ended up doing it with both of them at the Arnold. Both guys were pretty nice. I actually had more fun with Lou. He had me set up a pretend arm wrestling match with him for the picture.

Guys like Larry Scott though are they best. He was really nice and didnt charge a dime. Jay Cutler was really great too and didnt charge a dime for a picture. He talked a bit with me too.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws