over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GET INVOLVED HERE!! or dont ask...

over at cem i usually don't respond to those and just can them. Strange too because for one thing you guys have sponors, which we don't even have.

MikeS, you've hit the nail right on the head once again. Some people just don't get it.

PB

As a newbie and lurker myself (cough), I have to admit that I wondered about the validity of the sponsors because I saw a post or two asking for sources. That struck me as tooo strange.

As for jumping in and posting more, I don't feel like I know enough to contribute constructively. I'm here to learn, because the numbers of REALLY knowledgable and helpful members here are awesome! I still beleive what my dear old dad told me before he left this shitty world: "Shut up and listen if you want to learn anything". :D

Hopefully I'll post more in the future. LOL, one day I'd like to post some pics of myself to get some hints on what I need to work on. I'm in the best shape of my life and still improving, but a long way from where I want to be. :D But I promise to not post or pm asking for sources!!!

this is my thought...

Where I live (Chicago area), if its comparable to what comes to these boards, its amazing what people will ask you for( gear wise) right out in open and you dont even know them. Ask what mix you take ----your looking lean can you get me same thing.....all that sort of shit. Im not even a big boy 6', 240 ....its a simple, I have no idea what your talking about and walk away....I truly dont think a lot of people think its a big deal or even classified with coke....as a felony. So they find their way here and do same shit....stupid and ignorant yes...but its pretty common as everything is easy way out today. Still hate that most think you do one cycle and your ready for Mr.O...or you dont work hard you cheat and use gear.

amen

i have gotten quite a few of these PMs in the past too...
well said Mike!

Just tell them to go up to the pharmacy at walgreens and ask for goldine or schering. The pharmacist will know what to do! ;)

Mav

I need a source.... :D

i never knew until reading this thread why the hell people would write the word bump. The only bump I know somes in a bag and is white!!

bulldog21 said:
i never knew until reading this thread why the hell people would write the word bump. The only bump I know somes in a bag and is white!!

the evil bump righ there!!! :mad:

Ring Steel said:
As a newbie and lurker myself (cough), I have to admit that I wondered about the validity of the sponsors because I saw a post or two asking for sources. That struck me as tooo strange.

As for jumping in and posting more, I don't feel like I know enough to contribute constructively. I'm here to learn, because the numbers of REALLY knowledgable and helpful members here are awesome! I still beleive what my dear old dad told me before he left this shitty world: "Shut up and listen if you want to learn anything". :D

Hopefully I'll post more in the future. LOL, one day I'd like to post some pics of myself to get some hints on what I need to work on. I'm in the best shape of my life and still improving, but a long way from where I want to be. :D But I promise to not post or pm asking for sources!!!

Good post RS. Same boat I'm in. Maybe I'll just stick to responding to Phil's Sunday Pics threads for a while. (Chargers over Eagles!)

haha funny I just like going through the forums and reading what everyone has to say. I've only been around a few days but I've already learned so much.

It never would have crossed my mind to ask someone for a source

So you don't have to worry about me because I don't plan on taking anything anyway

Why would you even need to ask with all the open source posting that is taking place these days?:confused: As for people not getting involved ,I think some are prolly paranoid of their own law enforcement in countrys where gear is not completely legal:(

This is the first board that I have seen, actually have sources for sponsors. I can remember when sources who had websites were 99.999% scammers. I never would have thought of ordering from a website.

On top of that, in most forums, it used to be a bannable offense to even post as a source or discuss it in a thread. PM has changed!

duuu

If you have to ask someone on this site for a source you should not take the stuff at all. Because you are just too stupid

Reload said:
I see 8 "sources" on the site page alone! PM a mod...why?
Marssel, Alin, IP, Redicat, ASA.com, Pharmchem, AnabolPharma and Mr. IGF...to name a few. If it were as easy in the mid 80's to get things as it is today there's no telling how much damage I could have done to my heart, kidneys and liver ;) .

Alot of bros do not trust over seas (all the ones promoted are overseas)... and hate dealing with customs so they way DOMESTIC sources... as i am sure that is what the percentage are asking for.
Anyway ....

Can someone hook me up on a GREAT domestic? :eek: :D

Somebody list me please.

Mav

lurkers scare me

i get the sexual predator/voyeur vibe from them

contribute something so i dont feel scurred all the time :eek: :eek:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator