Get ripped with sxript

b-boy

IFBB Pro / Quadruple Featured Member/ Verified Cus
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
alright I have decided to peel off some layers and see what's hiding underneath, dieting just for the fun of it so starting this log to keep me motivated and held accountable.

Gear - all sxript brand (the best)
Test E - 500mg/wk
Eq - 600mg/wk
Tren ace - 100mg/eod
Anavar - 50mg/daily

Fat burners
Synthetine - 600mg daily
T3 - 50mcg daily
Hgh (prime grey tops) - 2iu daily

Cardio - 30 min steady state 5 days per week

Diet
Right now about 2444 calories, I have actually been dieting for a week so far.
234 protein, 224 carbs, 68 fat

Started diet last Friday at 220.2 lbs, this morning I weighed 216.2 lbs. I will try and get some current photos and post some training clips here and there. I dont really have a time frame but was thinking 13-16 was of dieting. I would like to get down to 200 - 194 lbs and see what I look like then go from there.

Some thoughts so far : if I was dieting to get on stage I would have made an effort to get my calorie ceiling a lot higher, but these days I just don't eat a lot anymore, I just have cheat meals when I want and that itself helps keep my weight steady at around 221-219 for several months now.
As always when I cut out cheat meals and add in synthetine the weight comes off pretty easily without having to do much work. The sxript gear is all excellent quality and painless pins. I dont have to run a lot of gear to get the results I'm looking for, im not dieting to win a pro bodybuilding show so I don't have to push my body so hard to stand among a field of fucking freaks. A mild cycle (in my eyes) is all that's needed for me to peel down and look pretty freaky among the common population and gym rats.

Training split
Monday - chest and triceps...cardio
Tuesday - back and biceps...cardio
Wednesday - off...cardio only
Thursday - legs (hams and quads)
Friday - shoulders, traps, calves
Saturday - off ...cardio only
Sunday - off... cardio only

Time to go supersaiyan!

Lets see if you still have it in you

216.2 this morning, called off work last night so I got a good night's sleep, work my last regular midnight shift tonight, then overtime Monday night then off till Friday dayshift.
Should get some good sleep on my off days so fat loss should be optimal.

Will just have cardio today, 30 min treadmill walk LISS 🚶‍♂️

Will try and post yesterday's food log, I didn't hit all my fat so slightly under ate, which is a problem for me, I actually sabotage myself by doing Screenshot_20200726-081704_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20200726-081633_Samsung Internet.jpg

Looking good Bboy,

alright I have decided to peel off some layers and see what's hiding underneath, dieting just for the fun of it so starting this log to keep me motivated and held accountable.

Gear - all sxript brand (the best)
Test E - 500mg/wk
Eq - 600mg/wk
Tren ace - 100mg/eod
Anavar - 50mg/daily

Fat burners
Synthetine - 600mg daily
T3 - 50mcg daily
Hgh (prime grey tops) - 2iu daily

Cardio - 30 min steady state 5 days per week

Diet
Right now about 2444 calories, I have actually been dieting for a week so far.
234 protein, 224 carbs, 68 fat

Started diet last Friday at 220.2 lbs, this morning I weighed 216.2 lbs. I will try and get some current photos and post some training clips here and there. I dont really have a time frame but was thinking 13-16 was of dieting. I would like to get down to 200 - 194 lbs and see what I look like then go from there.

Some thoughts so far : if I was dieting to get on stage I would have made an effort to get my calorie ceiling a lot higher, but these days I just don't eat a lot anymore, I just have cheat meals when I want and that itself helps keep my weight steady at around 221-219 for several months now.
As always when I cut out cheat meals and add in synthetine the weight comes off pretty easily without having to do much work. The sxript gear is all excellent quality and painless pins. I dont have to run a lot of gear to get the results I'm looking for, im not dieting to win a pro bodybuilding show so I don't have to push my body so hard to stand among a field of fucking freaks. A mild cycle (in my eyes) is all that's needed for me to peel down and look pretty freaky among the common population and gym rats.

Training split
Monday - chest and triceps...cardio
Tuesday - back and biceps...cardio
Wednesday - off...cardio only
Thursday - legs (hams and quads)
Friday - shoulders, traps, calves
Saturday - off ...cardio only
Sunday - off... cardio only

Time to go supersaiyan!
Glad to see you doing this..I need to step my game up!
I am following!

Following your progress over the years has been nothing short of admirable!

You've got my subscription!

Out of curiosity, b-boy, have you ever supplemented with arachidonic acid for short durations?

Following your progress over the years has been nothing short of admirable!

You've got my subscription!

Out of curiosity, b-boy, have you ever supplemented with arachidonic acid for short durations?
I dont think I have, your talking about the omega 6 fatty acid correct?
I always figured I got plenty in all the meat I ate especially at the times I go keto.

I dont think I have, your talking about the omega 6 fatty acid correct?
I always figured I got plenty in all the meat I ate especially at the times I go keto.

Yes an Omega-6 fatty acid.

If you're getting upwards of 1gm or a bit more of AA daily, more than likely you probably wouldn't notice a big difference in possible hypertrophic response during your cutting phase.

@b-boy this was a test to see if your tren had kicked in yet, you failed lmao
Man I freaking hate shots, when I'm willing to stick 3cc's of synthetine in my ass daily along with my normal cycle shots you best believe im serious as fuck... LOL 😆

Man I freaking hate shots, when I'm willing to stick 3cc's of synthetine in my ass daily along with my normal cycle shots you best believe im serious as fuck... LOL

Ive been having just as good results of L-carnitine taking it only two days week broken up into 4-5 1ml with meals on my load days.

B-Boy,

You were a fan of keto in the past, right? Please correct me if I am wrong. If that is the case, do you have specific reasons why you are now going mod/low carb? Always looking to learn.

Thanks in advance and good luck with your cut.

B-Boy,

You were a fan of keto in the past, right? Please correct me if I am wrong. If that is the case, do you have specific reasons why you are now going mod/low carb? Always looking to learn.

Thanks in advance and good luck with your cut.
Yes I go keto several times per year, I like to keep good metabolic flexibility. I prefer to diet with carbs when I'm prepping for a show, i get a fuller bigger look dieting on moderate carb diet. I'm only eating like 230 grams of carbs daily wich is pretty damn low for someone carrying my amount of muscle.

Ive been having just as good results of L-carnitine taking it only two days week broken up into 4-5 1ml with meals on my load days.
I think i heard Scott Stevenson mention something like that, high dosing on refeed/load days?

I think i heard Scott Stevenson mention something like that, high dosing on refeed/load days?

Yes sir, it's just far more convenient tbh

today's weight is 216.8 lbs weight not taken truly fasted as I worked midnight shift last night.
Trained chest and triceps today
Dumbell flat press - all done with a 6 second negative... 80 x 20 reps, 100 x 20 reps, 100 x 14 reps, 100 x 8 reps
Smith machine incline press - 225 x 20 (4 sec negative) 225 x 17, 205 x 18, 205 x 14
Cable cross over - hard squeeze 3 sec count 4 sets of 15 reps
Decline push-ups on a bosu ball - 5 second negative... 3 sets to failure
Dip machine (triceps) - 3 sets of 25, 19, 14 reps
Over head rope extension- 4 sets...20 reps, 10 reps, added weight/ 8 reps, 6 reps, 5 reps drop set/ 10 reps
1 arm kickbacks - 3 sets to failure

Short video to better show my starting point, really disappointed in letting myself get to my current conditioning as not only am I fatter than I'm comfortable with, but I'm fat and small. Being only 216-217 lbs and this sloppy is a little embarrassing for me but I gotta say watching this video after recording it truly motivates me to fucking change things!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear