over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Get ripped with sxript

B-Boy, looking fantastic. So it seems for calories you do the "BW x 13" sort of thing? (225 x 13 = 2925 cals).
Im similar height (only 200 lbs) and would be curious if you would be able to paste in an example of daily meals? (Only if you have it handy, and only if you want to share it, I understand completely if not).
I'm trying 200 x 13 = 2600 cals. (40-35-25). I've never really counted calories but want to now as I approach 55 to try to hang onto what mass I have as I age. But I dont wanna gain much, not a great thing when aging.

Anyways, great job, great log...
Its staggered calories, for instance now Monday Tuesday and Wednesday are high carb days (475 carb) and calories are higher those days.

I'm intrigued with your diet which is very similar to mine, not to mention I work midnights. I was doing 4 meals and I usually have some carbs with the first 3 meals but I may change it to 3 large meals and fast 15 hours daily. I was doing a fast on my 2 days off to keep my waistline in check, but a daily fast of 15 hours might work better.

Thursday 12-31-20
Week 7 of offseason with Alex
Morning weight 225.8 lbs

20210101_175415.jpg 20210101_175428.jpg

Bboy I know you used “top” coaches in the past, how do you compare Alex to them? He seems very knowledgeable with a Scientific approach to things rather then “bro” things some gurus do.

what’s you’re thoughts?

Bboy I know you used “top” coaches in the past, how do you compare Alex to them? He seems very knowledgeable with a Scientific approach to things rather then “bro” things some gurus do.

what’s you’re thoughts?
So far so good. Diet is very nutrient dense and AAS super conservative so far, as im 49yrs old he want to keep the AAS low as possible and keep harsh compounds like tren either out or bare minimum.

1-7-21
226.8 this past Thursday, dropping carbs to start dropping some weight now after this past check in.
Don't know if I will be able to continue with Alex now or not, my sister has run into some financial problems due to losing her job because of covid, so little brother is going to be helping her out, this means either I dont do a show or prep myself as long as my sponsor is willing to pay for my travel and hotel.

20210110_191502.jpg 20210110_191514.jpg

Damn, just started back following and if you look at @b-boy at the beginning of the thread, he's 15lbs heavier and much sharper. I'd say it's working lol

Take care of your sister, dude. Family >>>>> everything.

So far so good. Diet is very nutrient dense and AAS super conservative so far, as im 49yrs old he want to keep the AAS low as possible and keep harsh compounds like tren either out or bare minimum.

interesting, thanks for the reply

This was one of my favorite threads in ProM

Brad revive it please , show how its done

Many ppl can and are learning from your logs

This was a great log and huge improvement in size without losing much lines midsection is still tight

Striations! 👍👍

You're up in weight AND in better condition, from the looks of it. Guess you and Kikel are doing your jobs

Always interested in the updates and feedback on this particular thread. Both from the age perspective (I'm 48) and life challenges (COVID-19, life issues, etc)
56all2.jpg 750224d7382668cda1f2f0223c8eb3d4fac0b90741d7924581b0a6b2599f6970_1.jpg

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws