over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Get ripped with sxript

So whats going on?
The last almost two weeks I have went to maintenance mode. I am holding 215-216 lbs and pretty much eating whatever I want. Training is great, still doing cardio on some days, I just make sure to get at least 13,000 steps in daily. Gear is 1G of test, 600 EQ per week and 100mg masteron prop eod, 3iu of HGH daily. Dropped tren after my last bloodwork just because I had been on it long enough, I don't like to run tren for extended periods of time.

This Monday I may start another push to slowly start dropping some more weight very slowly. I like my look where it is now, I am nice and full looking and getting insane pumps in the gym (kind of addicting). I will keep this log updated as much as possible just not going to type out every workout everyday, it gets boring.

So whats going on?
The last almost two weeks I have went to maintenance mode. I am holding 215-216 lbs and pretty much eating whatever I want. Training is great, still doing cardio on some days, I just make sure to get at least 13,000 steps in daily. Gear is 1G of test, 600 EQ per week and 100mg masteron prop eod, 3iu of HGH daily. Dropped tren after my last bloodwork just because I had been on it long enough, I don't like to run tren for extended periods of time.

This Monday I may start another push to slowly start dropping some more weight very slowly. I like my look where it is now, I am nice and full looking and getting insane pumps in the gym (kind of addicting). I will keep this log updated as much as possible just not going to type out every workout everyday, it gets boring.
Just wondering if you were to use 600 deca as opposed to the 600 eq what would be difference in the outcome?

Just wondering if you were to use 600 deca as opposed to the 600 eq what would be difference in the outcome?
Me and deca don't get along well, I would probably get gyno eventually.

Great log B-boy.

10-15-20
Holding a weight of 216 now. Today is my first day of back to tracking food and will be eating 2200 calories for a week or so, probably won't make any diet adjustments until NEXT Saturday once I see where my weight is at and what I look like.

Training has been really good with the extra calorie intake and carbohydrates, nasty painful pumps.

Gear is 1g test/wk, 600mg EQ/wk, 100mg masteron/ prop eod, 3iu GH daily.

10-15-20
Holding a weight of 216 now. Today is my first day of back to tracking food and will be eating 2200 calories for a week or so, probably won't make any diet adjustments until NEXT Saturday once I see where my weight is at and what I look like.

Training has been really good with the extra calorie intake and carbohydrates, nasty painful pumps.

Gear is 1g test/wk, 600mg EQ/wk, 100mg masteron/ prop eod, 3iu GH daily.

Thanks for update brad , post pic next saturday to see any changes please

Im gone start a log too prolly this coming week

Respect

Bet you getting shredded as fuck on that diet and supplement regimen

Lol most guys would about give up on 2200 calories or consider that severe depletion. I bet guys balk at what guys like you and @danieltx eat when really putting it to the metal. @b-boy going at it like a pro...

... Oh wait...

Ok....
So change of plans.... every year when I prep for a show I get to a point where I'm starting to lean out pretty good and then my hunger increases like crazy, its this point every year that I wish I could flip the switch and go to size mode and really try and put on a little lean muscle tissue but of course I suffer through and carry on with the diet. Then after the show I eat bad for a day then I can no longer stomach the food I've been dieting on and I continue adding cheat meals here and there and eat as much clean food as I can stomach which isn't much. I think to myself if only I could have went to eat mode when I first had the appetite increase earlier in the diet I could have really pushed some good food. Well I am at that point now so I really want to try and increase the calories and see how it goes, I don't eat much in the offseason anymore because I just never wanted to put on much more size and I don't want to get very far out of shape. I'm at the point now where I can make a little calorie run and remain lean but want to do it while my gear is still at its peak (after shows I also go to cruise mode or TRT and never fully take advantage of the extra calories in a super anabolic state)
So today I have jumped my calories up to 2933.... 212 pro, 321 carbs, 89 fats. I will increase these calories weekly insuring im gaining at least a half a pound a week bare minimum, I will closely monitor bodyfat as I want to try and stay as tight as possible.
Gear - 1g test E/wk...600 mg EQ/wk...300mg primo/wk...3iu HGH daily
Cardio - 30 min daily (at a higher intensity level than I was previously doing) so walk 3.0mph at a 7.0 incline, or some stair master here and there.

Today post chest and triceps workout. Weight 214 this morning
20201019_124631.jpg 20201019_072339.jpg

Shit, if you ain't happy with your level of leanness, I dunno what to tell ya lol Looking forward to seeing the weight you start pushing around (y)

I'm currently getting jacked as fuck off Halloween candy, so my diet is basically fucked for the rest of 2020. At first I said just Halloween, then thought about Thanksgiving, then Christmas.

Yea, fuck 2020

Hungry as hell, trying to take things nice and slow. 218.4 this morning.

Feels damn good to start filling back out, doesn't it? :ROFLMAO:

Look forward to your rebound.

Metabolism is taking off, same calories and now I'm down to 215.4.

213.5 today, wow my metabolism is ramped up, not going to mess with calories till next Monday.
My look? Not as dry and hard as I was, now very full and lean. Today post back and bicep workout......

@b-boy

I've been quietly following along. So when you increased your calories the ramp in your metabolism allowed you to further drop weight on the scale and continue getting leaner?

@b-boy

I've been quietly following along. So when you increased your calories the ramp in your metabolism allowed you to further drop weight on the scale and continue getting leaner?
It jumped up then started dropping, this is probably due to 1. Slight increase in metabolism 2. Increase in NEAT

213.5 today, wow my metabolism is ramped up, not going to mess with calories till next Monday.
My look? Not as dry and hard as I was, now very full and lean. Today post back and bicep workout......

^^^^^ Added in 100mg/ED of anadrol next day on Thursday, and this morning I was 220.4

^^^^^ Added in 100mg/ED of anadrol next day on Thursday, and this morning I was 220.4
Oops error, sorry...sxripts anadrol is 25mg per tab so I'm only taking 50mg/ed of anadrol not 100.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity