over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Get Ripped With SYNTHETINE!!

Synthetek

Supplier of best bodybuilding products!
Registered
Sponsors
Most effective OTC performance ehancing supplement I've ever used.

Most effective OTC performance ehancing supplement I've ever used.

I agree. Obviously excluding the likes of sdrol when it was available. Most importantly synthetine is actually good for health at standard doses which is not the case for pretty much all performance enhancers we use. It only adds to an aas cycle as well. Even 2-3ml pre workout feels great and goes a long way.

Order

Just placed an order for the Synthergine and the Syntheselen. The synthergine was one of the few liver protectants that seemed to work when taking Superdrol, so figured it couldn't hurt to be on it during an off cycle.

Just placed an order for the Synthergine and the Syntheselen.

Be prepared to sweat your ass off, as this combo will usually make you hot as hell... which is quite a good sign your metabolism is running high! :p

And anyways winter's starting in most parts of the world, so a little heat can't hurt... :D;)

The synthergine was one of the few liver protectants that seemed to work when taking Superdrol, so figured it couldn't hurt to be on it during an off cycle.

Synthergine has proven time and time again to be the best on the market...Have never seen a blood test come back that didn't have better numbers after using it!

Synthergine has proven time and time again to be the best on the market...Have never seen a blood test come back that didn't have better numbers after using it!

I've done numerous test with Synthergine and have NEVER been disappointed.

I just recently started Synthergine, Synthetine, and Syntheselen.

I'm 275lbs (not 6% body fat obviously) but I just cant' get down with injecting 4-5ml every day. Do you have to use that much to see benefit?

I'm 275lbs (not 6% body fat obviously) but I just cant' get down with injecting 4-5ml every day. Do you have to use that much to see benefit?

No. I have used 2ml pre workout with good effect. Although I do recommend closer to 3ml as I (and many others) get great results at that dose. Definitely no need to be doing 4-5ml but I do get better results the higher I go. I can also do 5ml in one shot without feeling like I injected anything. I would recommend day 1 doing 1ml to see how you respond to the injection then the next day trying 2ml and see how that goes with the thought of increasing to 3ml over time. 3ml per day is more than enough for good results.

C'mon buddy... obviously getting to that high of a body weight took you A LOT of hard work and discipline over the years, so what's ONLY a little more perfectly painless water based stuff in a syringe compared to all the efforts you've already made?!?! :eek::D:p

Haha... no seriously, 5ml of Synthetine in a single shot feels like nothing for most, as it goes soooo smoothly. You won't even notice it. :)

Now you'd be talking of Test Prop, that's indeed another story... :eek::naughty:;)

No. I have used 2ml pre workout with good effect. Although I do recommend closer to 3ml as I (and many others) get great results at that dose. Definitely no need to be doing 4-5ml but I do get better results the higher I go. I can also do 5ml in one shot without feeling like I injected anything. I would recommend day 1 doing 1ml to see how you respond to the injection then the next day trying 2ml and see how that goes with the thought of increasing to 3ml over time. 3ml per day is more than enough for good results.

When drug manufacturers find a way to put 200mg or whatever dose of active ingredient in 0.001 ml instead of the usual 1 to 2 ml's we've been seeing on the market for decades now, you, matey, will be the happiest man on Earth... not a single thread you don't tell us how you love to always be on the cautious side by pinning way less than most... :eek::eek::(:D

:p;)

I've shot 2ml preworkout (4 days per week) and have gotten solid results.

It's the consistency of water, so it goes in easy.

When drug manufacturers find a way to put 200mg or whatever dose of active ingredient in 0.001 ml instead of the usual 1 to 2 ml's we've been seeing on the market for decades now, you, matey, will be the happiest man on Earth... not a single thread you don't tell us how you love to always be on the cautious side by pinning way less than most... :eek::eek::(:D

:p;)

No I usually do 5ml in one shot :D But I have had good results using much less. Last time I used it I was doing 3ml pre workout. Obviously before that was the high dosed experiment were I done 10ml in 2 shots at the same time which felt great. I think 2-5ml per day is great for most people though. As you state it's a painless injection for most people. I always recommend seeing how they respond first though just incase. I would hate to inject 5ml aas in one go but with synthetine I don't feel a thing but some do so gauge response before banging in 5ml in 1 go :D

I usually go with 2ml/ed and have always gotten good results...Obviously you are going to see the best results factoring in your body weight but even at a minimal amount of 2ml/ed you are still going to see the effects of Synthetine!

i hover around 260-270. i do 2ml in the morning and 2ml in the early evening. its thin like water so i have to make sure to watch how hard i push the plunger:p

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws