over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Get your blood work done

JohnnyPro

Registered
A friend of mine recently had his blood work done and turns out he has stomach cancer. Luckily for him it is in the very early stages but without the blood work who knows when he would have known about it. Don't put it off, it could save your life.

Hi. I'm really sorry to hear about your friend, I'll pray for his recovery. How old is he?

Anyway, I'm curious as to what test gave the cancer away? I've got IBS, and the symptoms can easily mask what could be something more serious. So when I do my blood work I'd like to know if there's something specific to ask them to check for.

Thank you.

i'd guess its a CEA marker blood test. its more common for intestinal cancer but elevation of CEA marker can be caused by other cancers as well, like gastric in this case

Hi. I'm really sorry to hear about your friend, I'll pray for his recovery. How old is he?

Anyway, I'm curious as to what test gave the cancer away? I've got IBS, and the symptoms can easily mask what could be something more serious. So when I do my blood work I'd like to know if there's something specific to ask them to check for.

Thank you.

Not sure how old he is but I would say maybe mid 40's. I don't know the exact test it was, he just said a blood test.

Importance of Blood Testing

Serious medical conditions can go undetected for up to two years—without noticeable symptoms. A blood chemistry test provides the best warning indicator. The earlier a problem is detected, the easier and more likely it is to be treatable. I am so sorry to hear about your firend! Luckily he got tested and detected this early! We can all take this as a lesson on the importance of Blood testing! He more than likely got the CA 19-9 which is a Carbohydrate Antigen test that monitors gastrointestinal, pancreatic, liver, and colorectal malignancies. The CEA antigen test is more associated with colon cancer, though an elevated CEA is not specific to cancer and should not be used as screening. This month at www.directlabs.com we have the PSA on sale for $29- Our Lowest Price Ever for a VERY IMPORTANT test of the Guys! The prostate specific antigen (PSA), is a protein made only in the prostate gland. PSA is produced by normal, abnormal and cancerous prostatic tissue. The PSA blood test is an accurate measure of this amount. The theory is that cancer causes more of the protein to be made and leaked into the blood than normal prostate tissue, so PSA is now used for assisting in the diagnosis and monitoring of prostatic carcinoma. We are also offering the Cardio Plus+ PSA for $59 that will also help monitor cardiovascular health. For the Ladies- the CardioPlus is on sale alone for $29. Please! Don't wait until it's too late to take control of your Health and Well Being!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws