over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Getbig27

MAINEVENT

MODERATOR / FOUNDING Member / Featured Member
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Im curious about your training you have listed on your website. Do you still train this way?

Do you progressively increase the weight on each set or stick with the same weight for all sets?

Thanks

that particular protocol you see at my site is one of three that i cycle through. i find that i can only stay on that particular program for 2 months before i have to change it because it does take its toll on the body.

regarding the sets...what i do is after i warm up i put on the weight i will be using for that group of sets. so if im doing 3 sets of 25 its all with the same weight. if i was going to increase the weight it would be the following week when i hit that bodypart.

Thanks for the feedback.

It definitely looks interesting, and I may have to give it a try.

GETBIG,

HEY BRO, DO YOU DO YOUR OWN DIET OR HAVE SOMEONE HELP YOU...WHAT TYPE OF DIET DID YOU USE FOR THE USA AND ALANTIC STATES ???

CHRIS

I'D BETTER GO CHECK OUT YOUR WEBSITE, GETBIG27!

SOUNDS LIKE YOU'VE GOT SOME INTERESTING IDEAS! I'VE GOT A BUNCH OF QUESTIONS TO ASK...BUT IT I'D BETTER GO DO SOME READING FIRST. :)

OKAY, I AM BACK AFTER READING ABOUT YOUR TRAINING.....I LIKE THE PHILOSOPHY OF KEEPING IT SIMPLE. I LIKE THE REP SCHEME TOO. 3SETS 25 REPS OF ONE EXERCISE..AND THE NEXT TIME YOU HIT THAT MUSCLE ITS WITH 8-10 REPS OF ONE EXERCISE FOR THAT BODYPART....

NOW I NOTICE ON THAT PARTICULAR PROGRAM YOU ARE DOING SOME TYPE OF PRESSING MOVEMENT EVERY DAY....CHEST....INCLINES...NEXT DAY TRICEPS.....NEXT DAY SHOULDER PRESSES.....AND SO ON. YOU EXPERIENCE NO OVERTRAINING FROM THAT SEQUENCE? LOL...THAT WOULD WIPE MY DUMB ASS OUT! HEY, I AM NOT BEING CRITICAL....IT'S OBVIOUSLY WORKING FOR YOU ...YOU ARE BIGGER THAN I AM, GETBIG! JUST ASKING QUESTIONS!

I REALLY LIKE YOUR SITE....LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD FUN PUTTING THAT TOGETHER.

Last edited:
chris250- my trainer delroy handles my diet and training. for the atlantic states he had me on a high carb, high protein, low fat diet where he manipulated the fat and carbs, raising and lowering them at odd times during the prep. thats what we stuck with for the USA's.

JETHRO TULL--thanks for checking out the site. yes its allot of pressing but i use machines allot which takes away the extra stress you would get using free weights. allot of guys will bag me for doing that but i feel machines have gotten a bad rap far too long :)

despite the use of machines it does take a toll on my body and i usually stay with that program for 2 months before switching it, but thats pushing it. :D

getbig27 said:
JETHRO TULL--thanks for checking out the site. yes its allot of pressing but i use machines allot which takes away the extra stress you would get using free weights. allot of guys will bag me for doing that but i feel machines have gotten a bad rap far too long :)

despite the use of machines it does take a toll on my body and i usually stay with that program for 2 months before switching it, but thats pushing it. :D

I will second that! My chest n arms have NEVER grown so well or looked as good until i incorporated more machines. For chest i dont do a single freeweight (partially because i was scared from an incident) but damn if i cant focus more on the muscle and less on controlling the weight and it has grown more in the last 9 months than it has in my 3yrs previously training.

I do not believe in machines. At least for me they are not realy working. I am going to stick with the traditional weights.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity