over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

gettinBigger53's Syntherol quad log w/ pics

gettinBigger53

Newbies
I'm a tall guy with long legs, always had a tough time with legs but have added 1" in the last 3 years. (also gotten leaner so i imagine there was some fat on my quads before.)
6'-2"
225lbs
25.5" quads
Supps:
750 test E
750 Eq
50 mg T-bol (for 2 weeks only)

I'm starting up a log for this 30 day experiment. I've done synth on the biceps/triceps with good results - same for calves and going to give it a go on quads. I dont really have cut quads so it's hard to see if i am hitting the right spots, but i started with 4 pins 3 on the outer sweep and one in the teardrop. All went well except for the right teardrop, where i nicked a vein and got a big hematoma (bruise). I aspirated all clear, but when i pulled out the needle i instantly got bleeding and a big egg under the skin. i massaged it and iced it so it's not too bad, but will def have a 1" dia bruise there.

I know this is the recommended protocol, but i cant figure out where to put the second set of 3 injections in the quads.

DAY 01-10 - 1ml per muscle head - 14 injections per day = 140ml
DAY 11-20 - 2ml per muscle head - 14 injections per day = 280ml
DAY 21-30 - 3ml per muscle head - 14 injections per day = 420ml
6 WKS MAINTENANCE - 3ml per muscle head, per week - 14 injections per week = 252ml

So i started with 8 injections (see photo.)

Attachments

• day-1.jpg
    day-1.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 1,583
  • Side-chest.jpg
    Side-chest.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 1,387
  • front-lat.jpg
    front-lat.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 1,456
Last edited:
Now this really has my interest. I have blown my arms, pecs, and delts up this way, but when I tried legs, it seemed to dissipate too quickly to make a difference. I was up to around 50ccs a day. I used some syntherol. I really hope you can get good results. :) If you do well then I will give it another try.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking forward to following your progress...Great to see you running a quads protocol!

Can't wait to see. I am lookoing for something to close the gap on my legs bein different in size between each other.

Now this really has my interest. I have blown my arms, pecs, and delts up this way, but when I tried legs, it seemed to dissipate too quickly to make a difference. I was up to around 50ccs a day. I used some syntherol. I really hope you can get good results. :) If you do well then I will give it another try.

Now that takes balls , pinning 3cc's aday don't seem so bad anymore...

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice log bro. Ill def be following along. I got one going on too for bis/tris. Goodluck man! Im sure youll be very satisfied with your results!

How has the size held from the synthol in your bi's and tri's? Does it ever go away?

How has the size held from the synthol in your bi's and tri's? Does it ever go away?

I lost about 1" of the 2 1/2" I gained about 4 months out. Having said that, the 1 1/2" gain has stuck with me, although I have trained intensely so it's not just the synth. It seems like it really did stretch the muscle to allow for new growth. i'd like to do it again to hit 20" (at 19 now...)

DAY 2

just a few impressions since it's only day 2:

The bruise hurts like a mofo and is firm to the touch. Just like i got poked with a piece or rebar. So i was scared to pin it again, but I went in from another angle 1/2" away and it was smooth. The quads are a bit sore - nothing bad, just like a good workout. i went to the gym afterwards and did a light high volume leg extension workout to pump blood into my legs. Also did the massaging and some stretching. Quads feel really tight - they are 1/2" bigger already (LOL) from the inflammation.

Good luck in quad size. I'm just too chicken to poke myself in same muscle ed.

quick update. had the same nicked blood vessel thing yesterday and it swole up like crazy as soon as i pulled the pin out. I hesitated about 30 seconds, but then put pressure on it and it went down. What i learned: There are a fuk of a lot of blood vessels in the quads so it is best to put immediate pressure on the injection site to prevent a possible hematoma. That's going to be my protocol here on out.

They are sore and swollen as heck - I've had really tight quads for the past few years so this is def painful stretching them out. And i am only on day 3 with 1 cc! LOL Still, I'm optimistic it will workout for the best and looking forward to increasing the amount. It doesnt hurt at all to inject it, just afterwards like DOMS.

I'm planning to inject again today at 3 pm and work legs at 5 pm. Should get a crazy pump!

I will be following this. Goodluck with everything :)

Quik update
Day 5
Did a leg workout last night. I'm sore as hell today- part doms, part synth. My quads are hella bruised and the teardrop is really tender. I'm getting better at the injections. No bruises today. I seem to hit blood when I aspirate on one injection each day.
Quads feel very tight and stretched so that is good. I did a short leg workout, light weight high reps just to pump some blood in.
Painful but I am optimistic that it will result in some size gain. It sure is nothing like doing biceps or triceps.

I'm a tall guy with long legs, always had a tough time with legs but have added 1" in the last 3 years. (also gotten leaner so i imagine there was some fat on my quads before.)
6'-2"
225lbs
25.5" quads
Supps:
750 test E
750 Eq

I'm starting up a log for this 30 day experiment. I've done synth on the biceps/triceps with good results - same for calves and going to give it a go on quads. I dont really have cut quads so it's hard to see if i am hitting the right spots, but i started with 4 pins 3 on the outer sweep and one in the teardrop. All went well except for the right teardrop, where i nicked a vein and got a big hematoma (bruise). I aspirated all clear, but when i pulled out the needle i instantly got bleeding and a big egg under the skin. i massaged it and iced it so it's not too bad, but will def have a 1" dia bruise there.

I know this is the recommended protocol, but i cant figure out where to put the second set of 3 injections in the quads.

6 WKS MAINTENANCE - 3ml per muscle head, per week - 14 injections per week = 252ml

good body mate.and im sure syntherol makes the difference for your quads and calves.
you got all my attention. first time following a quad protocol.

all the best mate

Whoa! tomorrow is day 10 so i plan to up my dose to 2ml! That should be interesting...i decided to drop the 4th injection on each leg in the teardrop (vastus medialis) because it was too painful. The injection wasnt bad but the knee joint went crazy afterwards with aching to the point where i couldnt workout. It may be just that my knees are 53 y.o....or too many nerves down there. I'll take some pics tonight.

6'-2"
225lbs
25.5" quads
Supps:
750 test E
750 Eq

How about doing squats for size?

Any updated pics...Looking forward to seeing some progress shots!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member