advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Getting a girl pregnant after a decade of use and almost no sperm count?

Wow. I admire how you have the energy and drive to raise a little baby up to an adult at 51 years old. I am about 50 now and cant imagine doing it. I had my daughters when I was 32 and 33 years old. Glad to hear that you were able to conceive a child. One of our neighbors had a baby when she was about 45 years old, it was unplanned and just happened. I guess they didn't think she was able to have a baby.

Thanks, I appreciate that. I know it seems crazy though, I am 51 now, so by the time our baby girl turns 18, I will be 69. That's a grandpa, not a Dad LOL. So we'll give it our best shot.

In some ways it's better to be an older Dad. I'm a lot more financially stable now than when I was younger, and I can afford nicer things for my wife and the baby. Although as I get older, it will be harder to get down on the floor to play with the baby, especially with joints and tendons beat up from 34 years of bodybuilding and powerlifting.

But everytime I put my hand on my wife's belly, and I can feel the baby kicking inside, or when I saw the ultrasound pictures of her cute little face, I know we made the right decision, and I'm happy we are having this child.

I had similar issues. Was never able to get my #'s up high enough to get pregnant. After a few years of trying finally opted for IVF with ICSI. Have two very healthy girls today (14 & 10). My 10 yr/old was one of the embryo's we put in cyro for 4 years before implanting her.

My 10 yr/old was one of the embryo's we put in cyro for 4 years before implanting her.

Wow, that is amazing. How long can an embryo be stored like that and still be viable? I didn't even know that it could be done.

Thanks, I appreciate that. I know it seems crazy though, I am 51 now, so by the time our baby girl turns 18, I will be 69. That's a grandpa, not a Dad LOL. So we'll give it our best shot.

In some ways it's better to be an older Dad. I'm a lot more financially stable now than when I was younger, and I can afford nicer things for my wife and the baby. Although as I get older, it will be harder to get down on the floor to play with the baby, especially with joints and tendons beat up from 34 years of bodybuilding and powerlifting.

But everytime I put my hand on my wife's belly, and I can feel the baby kicking inside, or when I saw the ultrasound pictures of her cute little face, I know we made the right decision, and I'm happy we are having this child.

So happy for you. Bodybuilding, muscles, lifting weights dont mean much as we get older and realize all we will leave behind is hopefully our children who will live on long after we are gone.

Wow, that is amazing. How long can an embryo be stored like that and still be viable? I didn't even know that it could be done.

No idea?
We have fun trying to explain that both girls are the same age:D

Yes, but HMG by itself is not sufficient, as there isn't enough LH in HMG, which is mixed FSH and LH, to maintain high enough levels of intra-testicular testosterone for optimal spermatogenesis. Therefore you need to also use HCG, which as you mentioned is an analogue for LH, and will also stimulate the Leydig cells to maintain high levels of ITT.

FSH stimulates the Sertoli cells, which are 80% of the mass of the testicles, but you also need adequate levels of LH and/or HCG to stimulate the Leydig cells for optimal sperm count.

See Table 1 in the study I posted for dosages of HCG and FSH (or HMG) that have worked to help men regain fertility.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4854084/

My wife and I were approved by insurance (Blue Cross Blue Shield) for IVF when my sperm count was still low at 7 million per ml. So we did IVF just to make sure to give ourselves the best chance possible at having a baby. I am 51, and she is 42, so we wanted her to get pregnant as soon as possible. But I have no doubt that if I had continued using the HMG/FSH and HCG, eventually we could have gotten pregnant naturally without IVF. IVF just made things a lot easier and quicker.

That's why i said "add" HMG

So my best bet is just to add hcg, hmg and Clomid? How should I be using them and how do I time it properly?

So my best bet is just to add hcg, hmg and Clomid? How should I be using them and how do I time it properly?

Just email Dave Palumbo and he'll tell you exactly what to do. He's helped dozens of guys have kids.

Im in the same boat. Don't want to come off, but I tried Boston's hcg/hmg protocol for 2 months with no luck. Might try a different sponsor soon as well as dropping down to trt next go. I was running test, deca, tren at the time

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2 months isn't long enough. Takes about 3 months for sperm to fully mature, so you didn't give yourself enough time to get the job done.

About 6 years ago I spoke to Dr. Crisler about his protocol (may he rest in peace) and his protocol was:

2000 i.u. HCG on m-w-f

75 i.u. HMG on t-th-sat

20mg of nolva every day to control estrogen spikes.

He said this worked for every client he had use it, no matter how long they had been on gear, or what their age was.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This is the way to go. I've been recommending the same thing (without knowing about Dr. Chrisler's protcol) for many years now, although I don't always include Nolva (I don't think it is really necessary). This protocol (HMG and HCG) is very effective.

I wrote this in 2012 after getting the GF pregnant with our first kiddo, our son. I did the same thing a few years later for our daughter, except I couldn't afford HMG at that point.

I wanted to share my experiences with the board for anybody who is wanting to have a child and has used AAS over many years. There are many who can knock up their girl by being on 10 grams of gear and progestins for years straight, but that was never the case for me....and looking back now, that was a good thing because I am in a much better relationship now, than if it were to have occured with anybody else when I was younger.

A little history....i've used AAS pretty much since 3 months before I turned 18 years old. The first year or two, it was just doing your basic measely cycling (90's), but by the time I was 19 years of age, I was hitting much higher amounts. I continued to use AAS almost exclusively from the time I was 18 thru about 22 years of age, and the only reason I came off at that point was because I was hella busy in college. I took the next 3 years off, and at about 25 years thru about the age of 33, I was back on almost exclusively again (except for a 9 months break when I was 30 in 2006/7). At 33 years, I was finishing up some career moves and helping my fiance take care of her dieing grandmother, so I just went back off for 2 years, and last year when I was 35, I took AAS for maybe 2 months (Half of Aug thru October). Since last October of 2011, I have been off again.

Not sure if that made sense, but I just wanted to give you an idea of my history since many times people fear that using AAS is going to prevent them from having kids, and in very few cases, that might be the case. However, even though I was on for a very long period and at times very large doses and experimenting on various compounds, I was still able to knock up my girl....almost 7 weeks ago

ENough of all that, here's what I did. This may or may not help others, but it gives an idea of what I did. I should note that looking back, probably the best advice I could give is to just make an appointment with the endo to have your sperm count tested right from the start. This will give you an idea of how far or near you are in fertility. I didn't follow this advice, but i'd highly recommend it to anybody wanting to conceive a child. I was just on the verge of making an appointment for myself, but found out a week before I was going to make one that she was pregnant! I also wanted to point out that I am no expert in this area, not even close, and others are definately more qualified.

So starting this year around Jan/Feb, I bought the following:

HMG
HCG
Clomid
Toremifine
Aromasin
Cabergoline

I think I was already using clomid and some aromsin since January IIRC. And remember, I had been off since last October too, so i'm sure that helped as well.

The first 3-4 weeks starting at the end of Feb or Beginning of March, I started using everything but the HMG at the following doses:

HCG: 500 to 1000iu 2x per week, usually just Sunday and Thursday.
Clomid: 50mg M/W/F
Toremifene: 60mg/d
Aromasin: 25mg M/W/F
Cabergoline: 0.5mg Monday & Friday.

Don't ask me why I decided to go with this scheme, but what i wanted was to control estrogen from the HCG, so I wanted to have an AI in there, but not to the point where it would hinder my estrogen too low. HCG/Clomid/Toremifene are used for fertility, so that's why they were in there. Cabergoline, I just took because I had it on hand and because I wanted to control prolactin surges. Again, this may not be the best approach, but it is what I did.

After a few weeks, I added in HMG at 75iu M/W/F.

I had enough HMG for 6-8 weeks only because the shit is off the chart expensive. I got generic Chinese HMG for anybody wondering, but if you can get a script for American Pharm grade, and if you can afford it, that should be your first choice....obviously. HMG IMO is the KEY to knocking up your girl.

So at this point, my weeks looked like this for the next 6-8 weeks:

HMG - 75iu M/W/F

HCG - T/Th/Sat at 500 to 1000iu

Clomid - 50mg on M/W/F

Aromasin - 25mg T/Th/Sat.

Toremifene - 60mg/d

Cabergoline...the same, just 0.5mg Mon/Friday.

Looking at this, it seems like there are a ton of compounds being used, and that might be the case, but if you look at the dosing, most were used at small doses infrequently throughout the week, and not ED....except for the toremifene. So expense was not very much at all....outside of the HMG of course.

To be honost, I had read a lot of users who had used HMG to help with fertility, and most knocked up their SO's at about the 2-3 month mark, so that is one of the reason I got the 8 week amount. though, I would have got more if I could have afforded it.

This scheme went on until the HMG was gone. Then I did the following, which was right around the beginning of May:

HCG - 1,000 to 2000iu M/W/F
Clomid - 50mg/d
Toremifene - 60mg/d
Aromasin - 25mg M/W/F
Cabergoline - 0.5mg M/F

Sometime at the end of May, after using this protocol for Feb/March/April before, I knocked up my fiance. She is 7 weeks gestational in 1-2 day

A note to keep in mind as well is that I know a lot of guys who I think follow Swale's protocols, and they continue to stay on TRT doses of test throughout the period. I know guys who have done this and been successful. Since I was already "off" AAS for a few months before starting all this, I just elected to stay off. However, if and when we decide to have another child, I am going to try doing it with a low dose of test still in the mix. Also, having some test there helps with sex drive, much more than the HCG provides....so it definately helps things out in that regard.

That is pretty much my experience. IMO, unless you were already suffering from low sperm counts to begin with, before your AAS use, then most guys will have no problems having a child, if they give it enough time. This will obviously vary guy to guy though.

I think HMG is really the holy grail for many in speeding up the process, and if you can afford it, GET IT!

A few more things....over the years, especially starting in my mid-20's, I didn't use HCG very much either. I did use clomid for a lot of that period, as well as some sort of AI (mid 20's to now). Now that I can hop back on some test and get my Man-Card back in the sex drive department, I am going to continue taking the HCG at 500iu 2x/wk, clomid m/w/f, and a light AI and maybe some cabergoline.....in hopes that it may be easier the next time. I say "easier" but looking back, outside of the off period I took, which wasn't planned by the way, it only took me around 2-3 months to knock her up, which isn't too bad considering my age and my history of AAS use.

I’m going thru a similar situation. The wife and I have been together 7 years and really want a child so I went to a urologist to get tested. I tested having 0 sperm. He put me on a extremely high dose of hcg for 6 months and retested me. I still had 0 sperm. I then had TESE surgery where they cut me open and extracted the sperm. Very fucking painful but I was lucky there was sperm to extract. The wife and I did IVF and I’m happy to say she’s pregnant.

Not all is lost. There are options.

My barber which is a good friend of mine. Also is going through this now. His not a roider but has abused drugs for a many year's. His sperm count was at zero. So the Dr put him on clomid. And when they retested him it went up to 1.5
They are doing that I don't know if it's the in-vitro or the other one. But anyways he got off the clomid and X amount of time later they went to the in-vitro thing and his sperm count was back at zero. So the Dr said they couldn't do it. And bitched at him why he got off the clomid

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

i wouldnt..

but that's just me

What! No baby slices running around? If you had a boy you could raise him to be an alpha male, you could live through him.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws