over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Getting a script

Gaintrain72

Registered
Newbies
Hello everyone,

Short story here, was trying to get my girl pregnant and got off everything. Went to doc and semen did get better, i received hcg and hmg from direct @SOUR DIESEL. So went back on trt again with the hcg 500iu 3x each week and hmg 75iu each week.
Had 3 shots of 125mg test-e. Then had a conversation with endocrinologist and he said i have to take bloods in 2 weeks. This will be 19 days after the last shot of 125mg test-e.

Could they they see any injected test or will it be low again then? I used steroidplotter and this shows it will be low.

Also if i had test i want to inject test prop 3x a week 100mg each. So if i have to do another test i can quit the test-p. How long before the test will you guys quit?

Did use the search function but hope someone can help me? And maybe it’s great for others.

Maybe i can log here to if my wife gets pregnant. :)

Greetz

Search Flex500’s thread. He just went through all this and documented his progress. Even knocked up his wife. The key is to stay CONSISTENT!!!!!!!

Cage

Well in the states you can purchase your own independent testosterone blood test to see exactly where your at. If you’re concerned about having an elevated test levels then put off your appointment for another week. Every doctor is different when prescribing TRT based off your test levels. Me personally was below 100 when I got mine. I scheduled my appointment 1 month after my last injection. At the time I was using 700mg/wk of Test Iso.

Cage

Hello everyone,

Short story here, was trying to get my girl pregnant and got off everything. Went to doc and semen did get better, i received hcg and hmg from direct @SOUR DIESEL. So went back on trt again with the hcg 500iu 3x each week and hmg 75iu each week.
Had 3 shots of 125mg test-e. Then had a conversation with endocrinologist and he said i have to take bloods in 2 weeks. This will be 19 days after the last shot of 125mg test-e.
^^^hey brother ..we had yet ANOTHER post (..see below) in our sponsor thread recently about getting pregnant with our HCG/HMG

..so i was wondering how you were doing??

Just wanted to give a big bump to Direct! Been using their hCG and hMG for a few months now and the wife and I just got a positive pregnancy test on Saturday!! Feels great man! Thank you direct and @SOUR DIESEL for bringing real products at a great price! Couldn't be happier!!

^^^LINK to this POST:

▲▲▲ it's POST #1993

Yep I can vouch for @SOUR DIESEL and Direct man. Just used their hCG and hMG exclusively and we are now about 6 weeks or so pregnant. I didn't even come off of test altogether lol that direct shit is THE shit and you will not beat the price.....like too good to be true!

^^^hey brother ..we had yet ANOTHER post (..see below) in our sponsor thread recently about getting pregnant with our HCG/HMG

..so i was wondering how you were doing??

^^^LINK to this POST:

▲▲▲ it's POST #1993

Thankyou for asking, still not pregnant and quit testosterone for 1 month now. Still using 75iu 3x a week of hmg and 500iu of your hcg a week 3x. Hope we will get pregnant soon. Almost working for it a year now

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear