over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Getting back...when to start

NOSUPERMODEL

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Since the contest was over, I have fallen back into my old ways. The time has come that I have gotten so disgusted with myself I am ready to get back in the gym and clean up my diet. I was wondering, how long should I wait before I get into a 12 week blast? I have only been doing my TRT doses at 160mg per week.

If you plan to do a contest sometime in the future, use that date to count back and plan our cycle(s). It would be wise to get some bloodwork done to see where you're sitting. Then start after that if there are no issues.

Since the contest was over, I have fallen back into my old ways. The time has come that I have gotten so disgusted with myself I am ready to get back in the gym and clean up my diet. I was wondering, how long should I wait before I get into a 12 week blast? I have only been doing my TRT doses at 160mg per week.
What is your goal, to go back into a show, or rather just get back to be "ON"?

There really isn't a specific indication that would suggest when the time is right other than your desired goal..I would suggest starting with bloods, get a snap shot and see where you're currently sitting at..Look at your goal and reasons on why to go back "ON" and balance out if you have the commitment for the grind during the next 12-14 weeks ahead..You know the deal and what to expect!

You don't need to go head first in-order to clear things up and simplify your lifestyle (easy does it man)..Bad habits will sneak up on anybody now and then..Motivation,dedication and commitment will determine the outcome..

You're not obligated to go back "ON" in order to get your bounce back in your step,but you do owe it to yourself have clarity and stay focused..

Either way, I'm confident enough that you got this, because if you didn't there wouldn't be a thread on your behalf..

I guess I should have clarified. I am not a competitor. I am basically just looking to do a recomp. Get myself back in shape to where I used to be. So basically I need to lose quite a bit of fat, and get back in shape.

I guess I should have clarified. I am not a competitor. I am basically just looking to do a recomp. Get myself back in shape to where I used to be. So basically I need to lose quite a bit of fat, and get back in shape.
You know where the grind is at, it didn't go anywhere..Get some bloods, check things out and take it from there..If everything checks out OK, then no reason why you can't run a blast of your choice (re-comp)..

Why do people want to jump right on a cycle/blast after being out of the gym for a while.

What happened to getting in the grove of training/dieting first..and hoping on a cycle once those have maximized.

I feel like I see this all the time on here..."hey guys ive been out of the gym for a few years and put on alot of fat..what cycle do you think I should blast to get back in shape". :banghead:

yeah be patient. i think you know what to do. happy lifting on a TRT dose for awhile.

I am familar with your past so feel others may recommend the wrong thing not knowing (thinking you compete). Although everyone who has posted has been spot on. You just need to get into a good and fixed routine. No big diets just a healthy program. Stay on trt and get back in the gym and eating well for at least 6 months.

I don't know your complete past but have you followed the bodybuilder style life (I just mean training and eating well) for 6 months before? I know your weight has yo-yoed in the past. What you need is consistently long before any drugs. Then after 6 months and you in a solid routine you could add drugs to the equation.

I hope you have been well and it will be good to see you transform this year.

I feel your pain. It can be difficult to grow in the gym with supplements then return without. However, as I have learned myself there is a need to go to the gym for more than just immediate growth. It is no different than a dieter eating clean losing weight - then returning to old habits. Get in the gym. Meet some people. Enjoy the gym as a hobby or an outlet. Or just like I used to - you will stop going as soon as you are off cycle.
You will be surprised how much you can do on TRT doses and a good diet. Only you can decide just how long to wait. I'd say a minimum of three months. Normally longer but Summer is coming.

NSM,

Theres no wrong answer other then to not get back in the gym. Life is a journey: its long, complex, and difficult.

Get back up on the horse and ride. Everything else will work itself out.

We will root and pray for you!

IPG

I am familar with your past so feel others may recommend the wrong thing not knowing (thinking you compete). Although everyone who has posted has been spot on. You just need to get into a good and fixed routine. No big diets just a healthy program. Stay on trt and get back in the gym and eating well for at least 6 months.

I don't know your complete past but have you followed the bodybuilder style life (I just mean training and eating well) for 6 months before? I know your weight has yo-yoed in the past. What you need is consistently long before any drugs. Then after 6 months and you in a solid routine you could add drugs to the equation.

I hope you have been well and it will be good to see you transform this year.

Thanks Elvia. I have followed the bodybuilding lifestyle before. It was a 1 year stint when I was trying to get in shape for a vacation(35th birthday). But of course I went on vacation, off diet, drinking etc.. and when I came back I never got back heavy in it again. I kept going to the gym and eating decent just not a 100% all in. Your right my weight has fluctuated my whole life. But I can do it to myself. I am "all in" kind of guy. I am either all into the lifestyle or I am not. I am not one of those guys who goes to the gym and eats well during the week just to be able to drink and eat whatever on the weekends. So I am trying to create some consistency, but I am also not a patient person. So if I don't see some pretty good results quick I will get frustrated again.

My own experience (and I'm middle age now, so take it for what its worth) is that hopping back on that cycle train did more damage to me than good. I tore a bicep muscle because I wasn't ready for the weight, but with TRT and cycle, I felt I could handle it.
Get back in the grove and prep those muscles for what is to come. Don't expect them to pick up where they left off. no bueno

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws