over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Getting BIG and Staying BIG!

give it time

think of it as a tickbox

diet
rest
training
nutrition

then only when above are tick and you HONEST say they good. not when you think they ok and i guess i enough, can you say following can be use and will work

Supplements of protein and creatine and things
Gear.

Last edited:
Could also be overtraining or at least over-reaching with his training program.
What is your program like? What kind of splits do you do?

You take my message and read it well...Your problem is with DIET....

You take my message and read it well...Your problem is with DIET....

Sould I take B-12 to help me eat more. I love to eat Im from Louisiana so eating something we do best..lol but it hard to eat alot all day long n was thinking B-12 may work.

Last edited:
you could try b-12 but i find that EQ does well for some and eating clean healthy calories and no junk its easy to hit 4000 to 6000 calories a day, but you have to work your way up to it so just slowly add a few cals every couple of weeks and see if your body responds, but 20lbs is alot to do in a short time to gain 20lbs on your lbm and to actually hold it might take 2 to 3 years when your are a hardgainer, but every inch makes the difference

I attach some pix to give you an idea of what kinda frame I got.
So after reading everyones post I guess I'll get prop n tren, get on the b-12 and prepare my mind for some hard hitting weightlifting!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 318
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 315
heavy squat and deadlifts. and food and some more food. large frame

You look good; but you need to eat brother..Keep banging!!!

You look good; but you need to eat brother..Keep banging!!!

Agreed! My buddy used to tell me BIG is Half a circle away from PIG...what he meant was eat big to get big, fuck the abs for right now! (within reason) and bulk your ass up bro, then cut it up and see where your at...It takes time to change your set point

I can remember when I couldnt break 200# in body weight in high school, I bought a supplement packet called the PK1 I think from Pinnacle the only thing worth the money in that shitty supplement "regime" was the diet plan laid out...It had me eating constantly and I thought I ate alot already...

needless to say I went from 198 to 230 natural in my first 2 years in college and it was all from diet and a basic push-pull-legs day, 5x5 routine...yeah I lost some abs ( a little) but then I cut it up a little and I was 220 with about the same BF...

Eat!

Im 6'3 265 right now at around 10-11% ....I started 11 years ago at 150 lbs and I can tell you with out a doubt your diet is off I can tell by lookin at you. Do your self a huge favor and get a professional to help you with your diet...there are several on this board that I KNOW could put 20lbs on you ....I wish I would of done that 5 years ago....woulda saved me allot of headache ;)

TO get big, concentrate on getting your legs bigger, The bigger your Leg development the bigger everything else will get.
Heavy leg work and heavy Deads.
Every time I go to another gym 90% are just doing chest and arms....everyday chest and arms....
That lonely "power rack" needs some love....LOL

Last edited:
Im 6'3 265 right now at around 10-11% ....I started 11 years ago at 150 lbs and I can tell you with out a doubt your diet is off I can tell by lookin at you. Do your self a huge favor and get a professional to help you with your diet...there are several on this board that I KNOW could put 20lbs on you ....I wish I would of done that 5 years ago....woulda saved me allot of headache ;)

Looking at ur avatar I think 265 is where I wanna be!!!

If you are a professional r know a good diet program and willing to help, hit me up! thanks

TO get big, concentrate on getting your legs bigger, The bigger your Leg development the bigger everything else will get.
Heavy leg work and heavy Deads.
Every time I go to another gym 90% are just doing chest and arms....everyday chest and arms....
That lonely "power rack" needs some love....LOL

well my legs r about 24 1/2" my calfs r bout 18"

95% of anyone trying to gain weights problems are in the diet. Add in an equal amount of protein and good carbs for an extra 500-700 calories for two weeks see where you get. Just make sure you are consistent so you can monitor everything. If you don't have a decent eating schedule and know your amounts of food per day I would start with that.

For Diet.. Make sure you are around 2 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight.. carbs and fats are extras.. eat some veggies too.. Don't overtrain.. 4 days a week is plenty.. get ur rest and sleep.. Lift heavy ass weights.. make sure you are taxing your legs.. 24 inch thighs are small..

mine are about 27 right now and im only 5' 10" or 11, its alot of genetics bro listen to these guys and eat as much as you can.

For Diet.. Make sure you are around 2 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight.. carbs and fats are extras.. eat some veggies too.. Don't overtrain.. 4 days a week is plenty.. get ur rest and sleep.. Lift heavy ass weights.. make sure you are taxing your legs.. 24 inch thighs are small..

ok, does it matter when the protein is from like whole food are from powder?

ok, does it matter when the protein is from like whole food are from powder?

i made the switch from basically all whole foods to all powders and saw no difference....

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member