over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Getting bigger over time with AAS

MassiveXLG

Registered
I an a newer younger bodybuilder. I am 20 and have only had very little experience with gear. I did a ph epistane from 40mg ed tapered to 80 mg ed for about 6 weeks and then cruised on 200mg/wk of test e for about 10 weeks. I have gained about 18-20 pounds of muscle from both of these cycles. went from 172 10% bf to 190 currently at 10% bf. still cruising on test e atm. I def believe in cruising and not coming off imo because coming off is a greater stress on your body and you keep less imo and from what ive learned.

I want to know how i or how you would approach gear use in the future for what I am trying to acheieve. I want to grow continually and get my pro card in bodybuilding eventually. I don't necessarily want to blow up quickley but efficiently. meaning I want to grow at a decent speed overtime as safe as possible and with the least amount of gear as possible.

Should I do hard quick blasts of high amounts of gear for maybe 6-8 weeks?
Or maybe a bit less for 12-16 weeks. I know time on = time off and since im cruiseing there is no need for pct. so maybe next blast do 400mg/week test with 400mg/week deca for 12 weeks and then drop back down to cruise? Or maybe just 800mg/wk test?

Also people talk about anabolic receptors. Some believe in this others dont. Some just believe you are just reaching your max potential if you arent responding or you just stayed on too long.

I know this is kind of a vauge question however all ideas and theories and advice are greatly appreciated. I just dont want to peak too early, however, i dont want to short change my growth either. Thanks alot for help.

I wish I had the natural test levels I did when I was 20 y/o.

I wish I had the natural test levels I did when I was 20 y/o.

Yah, I wish I had something that I had when I was 20.
But when you think about it, after gaining experience with Androgens, does it really matter if your body makes 5-10mg/d of Testosterone?

Yah, I wish I had something that I had when I was 20.
But when you think about it, after gaining experience with Androgens, does it really matter if your body makes 5-10mg/d of Testosterone?

At least you know it's legit :D

I guess another way to look at it is maximizing gear efficiency. Max output with least input

I guess another way to look at it is maximizing gear efficiency. Max output with least input

There's been studies pointing to the fact that 6-8 week cycles are the most effective, but that's just androgens. Things like GH will prolong the effectiveness of androgens.

I wish them nutz naturally produced 100mg of Tren a week

First off, I would seriously consider what your talking about doing here. Blasting and cruising is great. But your only twenty years old and there's a very real possibility that without ever coming off or doing PCT that some years down the road you could be seriously diminishing or even eliminating your ability to impregnate a woman if children is something that you want someday. Also, you will be suppressing your natural hormone levels for so long that you will probably require TRT for the remainder of your life. Not trying to scare you out of doing it if this is a goal of yours. Just some food for thought. I know I didn't really think about these things at your age, I just wanted to be big.

First off, I would seriously consider what your talking about doing here. Blasting and cruising is great. But your only twenty years old and there's a very real possibility that without ever coming off or doing PCT that some years down the road you could be seriously diminishing or even eliminating your ability to impregnate a woman if children is something that you want someday. Also, you will be suppressing your natural hormone levels for so long that you will probably require TRT for the remainder of your life. Not trying to scare you out of doing it if this is a goal of yours. Just some food for thought. I know I didn't really think about these things at your age, I just wanted to be big.

This gave me a moment of pause when I was younger as well. I was OP's age when I started using steroids.

after many hours of researching, there was only one case that I found where a man who used steroids was completely sterile. however, it wasn't actually known whether or not he was sterile the entire time, or if steroids made him that way.

being able to have children should be the least of our concerns IMO... based on what ive read, there really isn't much of a risk in that area.

This gave me a moment of pause when I was younger as well. I was OP's age when I started using steroids.

after many hours of researching, there was only one case that I found where a man who used steroids was completely sterile. however, it wasn't actually known whether or not he was sterile the entire time, or if steroids made him that way.

being able to have children should be the least of our concerns IMO... based on what ive read, there really isn't much of a risk in that area.
I've heard similar things. Obviously I want to remain fertile but IMO the chances of permanent shutdown are very minuscule . Appreciate your guys feedback though.

the biggest thing is to realize this is going to be a multi year, possibly decade + long endeavor.... getting a good experienced coach like one of the guys off here will help probably help save you years of wasted time if very high level is your goal... (some people like experimenting and finding there own way tho)....

the biggest thing is to realize this is going to be a multi year, possibly decade + long endeavor.... getting a good experienced coach like one of the guys off here will help probably help save you years of wasted time if very high level is your goal... (some people like experimenting and finding there own way tho)....

This^^^^

They can prevent you from making shit ton of mistakes and things that would takes you years to learn and that will put you ahead of a lot of people and will help you hit your goals a lot sooner. Not to mention a lot of coaches now care about living a long and healthy life (which is very important).

Really? Ask Adam from the Gear'd up podcast. Him and his wife have been trying to get pregnant for months with fertility drugs and everything. I'm not saying it will make you sterile. But it definitely makes getting pregnant harder and much more expensive for some poeple

Really? Ask Adam from the Gear'd up podcast. Him and his wife have been trying to get pregnant for months with fertility drugs and everything. I'm not saying it will make you sterile. But it definitely makes getting pregnant harder and much more expensive for some poeple

im not saying that aas doesn't make it harder.. just not impossible.

hcg, hmg, proviron, trt dose of test, clomid, etc.. im sure there are other things as well

So many young kids want the easy way out without work. Not one mention of training or eating here. SMH

Who needs to train or eat when you have gear? :banghead:

well, there certainly is no need to train or eat when you dont have gear :cool:

cant argue with that :D

So many young kids want the easy way out without work. Not one mention of training or eating here. SMH

My training and eating is on point.

Its no secret that drugs are the variable that makes freaks. No amount of natural training and eating will make you a freak.

However its also no secret that AAS will not work if training and eating are not being used correctly. You cant even tell that some people use gear sometimes because most of them that use look like dogshit

I am not new to training and dieting, however I am new to AAS. hence my question is AAS related.

Believe my i am not looking for a easy way out. I just want to be massive in the best way possible

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws