over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Getting E2 in check?

How many iu is a vial of rips? Also how often do you shoot the The test and what ester? I am experimenting with ED and EOD dosing of Test C.
The last few times I tried to run an AI it killed my sex drive. I am yet to experiment with a short ester recently. Mast worked well but I took to much as well.
Is the point of choosing high dose test with GH the estrogen? If do then dropping E2 that much might negate that.

Every evening I take a cc of test enanthate and half a cc of deca. Both by MLG. The test is 250mg/ml and I think the deca is 200 mgs per ml. Right before bed I shoot an entire vial of Riptropin. Supposedly the Rips are overdosed and have 14ius per vial instead of 10.

Thanks. I guess you are already shooting so often that more frequent injection wouldn't help with aromatise, assuming it would help
At all. How have your results been.

You just have to wait, itll come back. Sucks I know....Be more careful next time with your AI, a little goes a long way and its always better to start with a lose dose and have slightly elevated E2 than it is to take too much and crash it....How much of what were you taking? .....I use a replacement dose year round so for me I could just bump up my cyp dose a bit to speed things up, or shoot a little extra prop to get the E2 going, but since you mentioned pct Im guessing this wont be an option for you.

I was considering jumping back on a low dose of sust at 100mgs a week just to get things in check for the time being, redo my bloods and run my pct all over again. May sound crazy but its been over a month and still no progress.

I was considering jumping back on a low dose of sust at 100mgs a week just to get things in check for the time being, redo my bloods and run my pct all over again. May sound crazy but its been over a month and still no progress.

Have you recieved your latest bloodwork yet? That should tell you everything. It took a full 7 days to get my latest blood work results. Normally its 1-3 days.

Sorry, I didn't have all the information when I first posted. Considering the amount of AAS you were taking and the corresponding relatively low dose of Adex, I would agree with what someone else said, its just good old fashion test shutdown....Your above suggestion is a bad idea. If you are going to go down that road then just make a commitment to be a lifer and stay on a replacement dose year round.

Ok, wait a minute, lol, that wasn't you that was taking 1.5grams test, 1g deca and rips, that was a hijacker. This thread has become very confusing.....I don't believe you ever listed your doses for both gear and AI, correct? That would help shed some light on it. But again, if you aren't planning on staying on test yr round I would wait with the jumping back on idea until you see what your labs say.

I was on 500mg test, 80mg var, adex and torem/ clomid for pct.... I sent you a PM, I saw you were from South Jersey.

I have had crashed my E2 after a blast. I ended my blast at 300mg prop eod with .5mg arimidex eod, dropped my test to 100-150mg week for 4 weeks but kept arimidex dosage the same, my body homehow does not like arimidex as a drug too, I get very moody on it and combined with very low E2 levels I had terrible joint pain, no muscle pumps at all, hard to concetrating, terrible anxiety attacks, no libido at all even my balls and penis shrunked...dropped arimidex, increased testo to 200mg added masteron at 150mg/week, now I am almost a week after my last .5mg arimidex dosage and I am starting finally to feel normal mentally and physiqally I even had sex 2 times last night lol
Low E2 sucks, sucks big time, sicks a lot more than too high E2. I remember doing cycles without any AIs and I felt like a god on 750 test with probably very high e2. If I will touch any AI in the future that will be only letro, my body accept this drugs a lot more better than arimidex

I have had crashed my E2 after a blast. I ended my blast at 300mg prop eod with .5mg arimidex eod, dropped my test to 100-150mg week for 4 weeks but kept arimidex dosage the same, my body homehow does not like arimidex as a drug too, I get very moody on it and combined with very low E2 levels I had terrible joint pain, no muscle pumps at all, hard to concetrating, terrible anxiety attacks, no libido at all even my balls and penis shrunked...dropped arimidex, increased testo to 200mg added masteron at 150mg/week, now I am almost a week after my last .5mg arimidex dosage and I am starting finally to feel normal mentally and physiqally I even had sex 2 times last night lol
Low E2 sucks, sucks big time, sicks a lot more than too high E2. I remember doing cycles without any AIs and I felt like a god on 750 test with probably very high e2. If I will touch any AI in the future that will be only letro, my body accept this drugs a lot more better than arimidex

Are you running that dosage now as a trt dosage or to get things back in check and then go off again? Im at the point where you were with the achy joints, anxiety etc.. and considering a trt dose to get through this.

Are you running that dosage now as a trt dosage or to get things back in check and then go off again? Im at the point where you were with the achy joints, anxiety etc.. and considering a trt dose to get through this.

A TRT dose will just be a band aid and make pct that much harder unless you plan on a permanent trt. You need to see your blood work before doing anything.

I was on 500mg test, 80mg var, adex and torem/ clomid for pct.... I sent you a PM, I saw you were from South Jersey.

Got it...just fired one back....Yeah that's not a very aggressive cycle at all, so you may have crashed it. What was your adex dose?

Got it...just fired one back....Yeah that's not a very aggressive cycle at all, so you may have crashed it. What was your adex dose?

Early on he stated he was taking .5mg EOD. Depending on how he reacts he could definitely crash is E2 with that doe on 500mg test/wk. now he just need some test to aromatize to get it back in level. If his pct failed and he's got low test it will take a long time to recover.

Early on he stated he was taking .5mg EOD. Depending on how he reacts he could definitely crash is E2 with that doe on 500mg test/wk. now he just need some test to aromatize to get it back in level. If his pct failed and he's got low test it will take a long time to recover.

Yeah, its crashed bro. Im thinking of running a low dose of test for a few weeks to get it in check and then coming off and seeing if that works.

Yeah, its crashed bro. Im thinking of running a low dose of test for a few weeks to get it in check and then coming off and seeing if that works.

Only problem is that any exogenous test will further suppress your natural test production. If you do more pct when you get off then you should be fine.

Only problem is that any exogenous test will further suppress your natural test production. If you do more pct when you get off then you should be fine.

Yeah, I think my options are limited at this point... I either wait it out or jump back on a low dose and see what happens.

Gotcha. Yeah that could very easily be too much. I always start at .25 eod and adjust as needed....Keep us posted. Was definitely the shittiest 3 weeks of my life when I crashed.

No I am on trt with blasts inbetween for the last few years and not planing to come off. If I were you I would up test to 300mg for a few weeks, 200 for a week, and 100 for a week then drop or stay on 100mg, prop ester. No AIs. This should up your E2 levels probably a bit higher than normal range. Or you can do just hcg, if you are not on trt, it will spike your e2 too. Needless to say labs has to be done, few weeks after you will be done with first or second option. Crashed E2 sucks it hits you physiqally-aching joints, no energy, and hits mentally even harder hated that crancky, anxious feeling, mood swings during the day. Whatever you do please update us, let us know how the things are going for you. I think most guys are overusing AIs these days, it goes in one line with abuse of test that is for sure, but is it really needed to go above 1 gram? I personally felt no difference between 1g and 1.75g which was my highest, just more bloat, higher blood presure, more lethagry, more AIs

No I am on trt with blasts inbetween for the last few years and not planing to come off. If I were you I would up test to 300mg for a few weeks, 200 for a week, and 100 for a week then drop or stay on 100mg, prop ester. No AIs. This should up your E2 levels probably a bit higher than normal range. Or you can do just hcg, if you are not on trt, it will spike your e2 too. Needless to say labs has to be done, few weeks after you will be done with first or second option. Crashed E2 sucks it hits you physiqally-aching joints, no energy, and hits mentally even harder hated that crancky, anxious feeling, mood swings during the day. Whatever you do please update us, let us know how the things are going for you. I think most guys are overusing AIs these days, it goes in one line with abuse of test that is for sure, but is it really needed to go above 1 gram? I personally felt no difference between 1g and 1.75g which was my highest, just more bloat, higher blood presure, more lethagry, more AIs

I took your advice and did a shot of 200mg of test E this morning to try and elevate my levels. I may even drop a shot of HCG today just to spike my levels like you said. The E2 crash is no joke.

I took your advice and did a shot of 200mg of test E this morning to try and elevate my levels. I may even drop a shot of HCG today just to spike my levels like you said. The E2 crash is no joke.

I hope you will get better. Just keep in mind test to e2 ratio is important too

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner