over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Getting females this lean

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I don't think I know of anyone that gets females consistently as lean as Shelby Starns does.
I've heard people say he is actually very conservative with his drug protocol and I've heard some say he ups the dose until the results come.
Aside from the basic Clen , ECY and T3 I can't help but wonder exactly what's happening to get these women this lean especially in the bottom half. Does it take just getting their Estrogen dropped way low or are they suffering with a super restricted diet. Seems like they all get freaky lean pretty fast.

Do a search of a similar thread Shelby commented in or just contact Shelby directly.

It seems like Shelby's most standout clients have been with him for awhile.
Im only saying this because SHelby shows us great lean physiques....but he also shows us diets sometimes too and I'm always surprised on how high their calories are. Im assuming he diets them hard and slowly reverses them up until they are handling QUITE a bit of food. Im sure he goes through a couple cycles of this until what once was a diet on 900 cals ends up being a diet on 1600 cals. If anything, Shelby knows how to build a metabolism.

Suffering only works when all other factors are in place if someone has been pushing too hard for too long no amount of suffering will help. Shelby has had me eat some pretty big refeeds (single meals) that worked extraordinarily well. One x-factor that I think is significant: people can only suffer so much, the amount that they can suffer may be largely based on how much TRUST they have in their coach, the more faith one has in the process, the more suffering a person can handle, everyone has a breaking point.

Also, Shelby posts some pretty fast results sometimes, but it seems to me he usually takes his time with clients and has doesn't rush the process.

Another trick I learned before I worked with Shelby, but that he uses also, is not to use all your dieting/fat-burning tricks at once, introduce them slowly, as needed. That way when you hit a plateau, you have other tricks in the bag you can pull out and use.

I was surprised to hear the amount of carbs he had his women eating. And they were fucking SHREDDED! I know next to nothing about prep and the total carbs had me mind boggled. I think @TheOtherOne55 nailed it.

we had 1500kcal, 2iu GH + 10mg tamox / day and we did a beautiful slim dry body shape. But also very hard training and heavy weights during the whole preparation for the competition .... GH is perfect for women, my girlfriend had it for the first time and great results.

Regardless of the methods the results are very impressive. I could speculate but the one I know for sure is the WORK. He and his clients should be very proud of what they are achieving.

Females tend to FOLLOW the plan better than guys, guys are too concerned about dumb shit like how full they look and how much they THINK they should weigh on stage, women don't give a fuck about all that and just put their head down, close their mouths, do the work, and trust the process, they also don't obsess about "losing muscle".

Depends on the female he works with. He likes to combine HIT with LISS.

It seems like Shelby's most standout clients have been with him for awhile.
Im only saying this because SHelby shows us great lean physiques....but he also shows us diets sometimes too and I'm always surprised on how high their calories are. Im assuming he diets them hard and slowly reverses them up until they are handling QUITE a bit of food. Im sure he goes through a couple cycles of this until what once was a diet on 900 cals ends up being a diet on 1600 cals. If anything, Shelby knows how to build a metabolism.

So he reverse diets them into the show? Hypothetically speaking; getting the client to a certain level with a deficit and then using the increase in metabolism with a calculated reverse such that they continue to get leaner even though they're eating more calories?

No, out of the show.
I dont even think i said anything close to that lol.

Have you ever been show lean? Remember what a bitch that was the first time and how LOW of fuckin cals you had to go? And every time after that, the cals got higher? Im not pointing at JUST Shelby here, but most coaches go thru rounds and rounds of contest lean then reverse out...RAISING their cals. Your 250lb offseason cals in 2019 should be higher than your 250 cals in 2020. You are building your metabolism. Im positive Shelby is not showing his client and their first show level leanness. That's why i mentioned that most of his clients have been working with him for awhile and he knows their body. They've done the rigors of back and forth...and the result is a bigger, leaner athlete. SImple as that.

So he reverse diets them into the show? Hypothetically speaking; getting the client to a certain level with a deficit and then using the increase in metabolism with a calculated reverse such that they continue to get leaner even though they're eating more calories?

It seems that most of his clients (or the pics he posts) the girls are really lean really early. I've heard from different girls that have worked with him that he is all about the work. The metabolism reset is almost a certainty. I've also heard different things when it comes to the drugs but what I believe is that it's about the consistent work. I'll know for sure soon...my wife will begin work with him shortly.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131