over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Getting flack from sticking to meals during Xmas

sma

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
When I visit the fan I usually have the dinner meal w/ them and bring 1-2 of my own meals

I always get why don't you just eat more of this food if it was home cooked food turkey mash potatoes I'd have no problem but they get take out

Love seeing the fan but they'll never get my lifestyle

Seriosuly, if you are not in a contest prep, moreso close to a contest date, you really need to enjoy life and Christmas dinner with your family. Don't go thru life not enjoying these special occasions, you never know when they will end. Seriosuly, a day or two or three out of the year is not going to make you fat, and if you have been training hard, it will probably be beneficial not only from a performance stand-point, but also a mental one.

Seriosuly, don't be one of those guys worried about enjoying your various holiday meals. Man, i'm going to eat so much fukking food, it's going to be ridiculous. I fukking love eating Xmas/thanksgiving/Easter dinners!!!

Have a good one.

Seriosuly, if you are not in a contest prep, moreso close to a contest date, you really need to enjoy life and Christmas dinner with your family. Don't go thru life not enjoying these special occasions, you never know when they will end. Seriosuly, a day or two or three out of the year is not going to make you fat, and if you have been training hard, it will probably be beneficial not only from a performance stand-point, but also a mental one.

Seriosuly, don't be one of those guys worried about enjoying your various holiday meals. Man, i'm going to eat so much fukking food, it's going to be ridiculous. I fukking love eating Xmas/thanksgiving/Easter dinners!!!

Have a good one.

U didn't read the whole post ofcourse I eat with the family but one meal ain't gonna cut it for 8-9 hours so the others I have my own food

Unless prepping just have Christmas Dinner / Thanksgiving dinner and some desert, be nice, have a good time, just dont over do it. Its one meal and will make everyone feel better.... Then back to the diet.

During the holidays I take a mental break from all the meals and spend as much time with the fam as possible... I've learned like anything for longevity moderation is best. I eat what I want usually 3-4 meals a day and still train my ass off but the mental break does wonders then I'm a machine from January through October.

When I visit the fan I usually have the dinner meal w/ them and bring 1-2 of my own meals

I always get why don't you just eat more of this food if it was home cooked food turkey mash potatoes I'd have no problem but they get take out

guys like Jay Cutler, Phil are preping for Olympia or Cedric for Arnold but I'm sure they will have something that's not on their diet on Christmas. That's just ridiculous to have such problem for someone whois not even competing at the highest level... I'm glad I'm not one of them and I'll enjoy my time with my family on Christmas and eat as much as I want whatever I want.

guys like Jay Cutler, Phil are preping for Olympia or Cedric for Arnold but I'm sure they will have something that's not on their diet on Christmas. That's just ridiculous to have such problem for someone whois not even competing at the highest level... I'm glad I'm not one of them and I'll enjoy my time with my family on Christmas and eat as much as I want whatever I want.

Who cares what he does...it's not like he said he wasn't spending time with his family...just not eating same thing...shouldn't really bother anyone ...didn't get sense he wasn't taking care of family responsibilities as a result....

If it makes you happy to bring your meals, then do it. If it makes other guys happy to eat what's there, then they should do that. I've done it both ways.

Don't worry what others think or say, do you bro. But keep in mind you need to live life, one meal will not destroy what you have built. Merry Christmas..

Who cares what he does...it's not like he said he wasn't spending time with his family...just not eating same thing...shouldn't really bother anyone ...didn't get sense he wasn't taking care of family responsibilities as a result....

it really doesn't bother me, I don't care really. Eating good homemade, usuall Christmas food didn't killed anyone some eats mcdonalds every day and don't die, some gets in shape eating mcdonalds every week, it makes no diffrence in someones physique if he eats regular diet right after that. That is just one nonsense thread.

Don't think.he said he or anyone would die as a result of the food. All your threads seem so.abrasive...but you seem to know it all...

Don't think.he said he or anyone would die as a result of the food. All your threads seem so.abrasive...but you seem to know it all...

agree with whatever you said man...he said this or that I was wrong with this or that, you're right here or there or whatever if it just makes you feel better
Merry Christmas

if someone needs their obsessive compulsive disorder fed by packing meals with them in tupperware to christmas then more power to them, but no ones about to go catabolic in 8 or 9 hours from not eating.

maybe you should bring some dumbells so you can get a nice pump before dinner?

maybe you should bring some running pants so you can do sprints after to burn off those calories?

that wouldnt be weird either...

You guys are being too harsh on him. He says he eats with them, just chooses to bring a little extra for down times.

I think the key is to do it in secret though. Sometimes I'll just bring protein bars in a case like that and eat them when no one is looking in the room or bathroom.

Im on 60 mgs of D-bol a day. Me no hungry at all. :(

Damn OP! does nobody buy you chocolate for christmas?

After ive stuffed 3-4 lbs of turkey and roast beef down me plus all my mince pies and choccies ive had enough for a good 6-7 hours till i do it all again later :D

You guys are being too harsh on him. He says he eats with them, just chooses to bring a little extra for down times.

I think the key is to do it in secret though. Sometimes I'll just bring protein bars in a case like that and eat them when no one is looking in the room or bathroom.

lol youre kidding right. ive read it all now. a bodybuilder that sneaks off into the bathroom to eat protein bars at christmas. some of you guys kill me.

If my family served take out, I would be doing the same.

Luckily we always have home cooked meals, so I have no problem eating. I just go a little light on the pies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131