over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Getting Gynecomastia Surgery Outside of the Country

elwaiboi

Newbies
I have been needing gynecomastia surgery for a while now, it is just so expensive here in the US. I live in Arizona, so Mexico is not that far, so I have been researching getting the procedure done in Nogales, Sonora, Mexico.

Does anyone here have any personal experience with having gynecomastia surgery out of the country, and/or specifically in Mexico? I made an appointment to go for a consultation in about 3 weeks so I can meet the doctor and get all my questions answered. The doctor's name is Dr. Meza Hernandez Alfredo, and he works out of Colonia Bolivar, Nogales, Mexico. I found him through the Asociacion Mexicana de Cirugia Plastica (Mexican Association of Plastic Surgery (Link--> AMCPER - Asociacin Mexicana de Ciruga Plstica)).

I would greatly appreciate any advice you could give me regarding surgeries outside of the country, especially Mexico; and also if you can think of anything specific I should ask about when I go for my consultation. I hope to see some helpful responses, and thank you in advance!

BTW-I do speak Spanish so there is no language barrier to be concerned with.

i wouldnt be concerned about language, just them fucking up an looking disfigured. Not like in the US where you can sue an get it fixed. I was lucky letro took care of my last gyno issue

not much knowledge with the arizona mexico border..but i do live close to the san diego border and almost all of my mexican family goes to tj to have there dental work done..always turns out just fine...How far are u from the surgeons office.. my only concern would be having to drive hours for you follow up visits and all that

not much knowledge with the arizona mexico border..but i do live close to the san diego border and almost all of my mexican family goes to tj to have there dental work done..always turns out just fine...How far are u from the surgeons office.. my only concern would be having to drive hours for you follow up visits and all that

About 3 hours door to door. I wonder how many times I would have to go back for follow-up visits anyways, I will definitely ask that at my consultation... Either way, it's not too far.

BUMP

I would still greatly appreciate some feedback from any of the bros out there...

I met a person once who went to another country for a tummy tuck. People do it. I would research for a while on the place you plan to get it done at. But they definitely do surgery in other countries. I'd just wonder if the standards are a little less than USA.

It's possible to get your insurance to cover it. Just gotta find the right doctor

Yeah that's some scary SH@T! You better do your research before you consider somewhere out the country. It might not be worth the risk! :naughty:

Brief Update - I found and decided to go with a very reputable plastic surgeon named Dr. Jaime Caloca. He is based out of the downtown financial district of Tijuana, Baja California and caters primarily to Americans who want very high quality work done at cheaper prices. I just wanted to share, so if there are any other bro's out there in my situation, they could have this knowledge. I will leave below Dr. Caloca's website for those interested.

JAIME CALOCA, M.D. - Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery in Tijuana Mexico

Brief Update - I found and decided to go with a very reputable plastic surgeon named Dr. Jaime Caloca. He is based out of the downtown financial district of Tijuana, Baja California and caters primarily to Americans who want very high quality work done at cheaper prices. I just wanted to share, so if there are any other bro's out there in my situation, they could have this knowledge. I will leave below Dr. Caloca's website for those interested.

JAIME CALOCA, M.D. - Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery in Tijuana Mexico

Keep us posted on the before and afters...

I used dr weiner here in Houston yrs back was only $2650. Cheapest I could find anywhere n was local for me.

I know a guy in Nogales, nice clinic, good reputation. He did my friend, who won Mr.Mexico twice. Let me know.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws