over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

***Getting Gyno Removed for Cheap***

smackthatAAS

Registered
So I'm trying to get my gyno removed but this estimates are killing me and a few google searches from years ago are bringing up stories of guys getting it done for free. Seeing as my most recent estimate was $6400 (!!!) I'm looking for some help.

Any ideas or experiences would be appreciated. Thanks!

You can get it done for free. The procedure falls under the breast cancer act of 1998. Most insurances have to cover it. Law not only applies to women, but to men as well.

I have absolutely no experience here, but common sense would lead me to stay away from any cosmetic surgeon that is advertised as being the cheapest. You get what you pay for.

get it done in mexico ...20 %$ of america ..even after hotel and flight costs.

You can get it done for free. The procedure falls under the breast cancer act of 1998. Most insurances have to cover it. Law not only applies to women, but to men as well.

Correct. Just don't mention steroids. I have not had mine done yet, however I am certain my insurance covers it. Had two needle biopsies. They take that shit serious.

Getting my gyno removed after my next cycle.

**** Although insurance covers gyno removal - it does not cover any cosmetic reconstruction such as lipo, gland removal and replacement (Dr Blau)

DO NOT get your insurance to cover your surgery! You will forever be in a "cancer" liability category with your insurance. I'm not sure it is legal for your insurance to raise your premium, but you might not be able to changes insurance companies.

Re-think and pay cash! In the long run, cash will be cheaper.

Dr Mordcai Blau in New York deals with bodybuilders almost exclusively. He is the one who did Evan Centopani's Gyno. I wouldnt be cheap about this even if i had to take out a loan to pay for it.

Dr Mordcai Blau in New York deals with bodybuilders almost exclusively. He is the one who did Evan Centopani's Gyno. I wouldnt be cheap about this even if i had to take out a loan to pay for it.

Probably the best on the East Coast for sure. He knows exactly what is needed for bodybuilders. One of the few that can do the procedure with local anesthesia.

He also will remove the entire gland, therefore you will never get gyno again. He replaces the gland with an implant of sorts for cosmetics reasons.

Anyone got any info on the west coast I've been doing research I've seen Dr yoho to have done a few guys. I should of done it when I was in high school like the doc wanted but I was so scared of surgery and stuff. And wasn't even into lifting.

**** Although insurance covers gyno removal - it does not cover any cosmetic reconstruction such as lipo, gland removal and replacement (Dr Blau)

A bit confused isnt gyno removal, the removal of the mammary glands?

Interesting... I'm actually 21 and on my mothers health insurance but this is a possibility. I saw another poster said it may raise my rates but that's something I'll have to look into. I mean I would have to take out a student loan anyway, lower rates yes, but i've had it for years now and I'm about one "hey, nice tits man" away from beating the shit outta some one...

Anyway do you have any links? Tried google but couldnt find much not pertaining to actual breast cancer patients.

Almost forgot...

Some plastic surgeon residencies offer it for free to volunteers if they'll allow the residents to do it. Some additional risk involved but the real surgeons are standing right next to them step by step in most cases... Also a consideration.

With the new laws insurance rates can not go up for any condition. Its part of the "Obama" care and its thousands of papers that go with it. It actually went in effect in January somehow... dont know how that works since the bill was just passed and doesnt take effect until next year. The only good part of the bill I see for people that have cancer, etc. They can no longer be denied insurance and have to pay hundred of thousands out of pocket for treatment.

So I'm trying to get my gyno removed but this estimates are killing me and a few google searches from years ago are bringing up stories of guys getting it done for free. Seeing as my most recent estimate was $6400 (!!!) I'm looking for some help.

Any ideas or experiences would be appreciated. Thanks!

Lipo and full removal $3,500 flat for me bro. Shop around bro. Actually a simple procedure so don't think a top name top paid guy is gonna do any better then someone cheaper that knows what their doing just as well.

Lol, if u have like $8000 to blow! Read some horror stories about him online too. Since he's so "popular" now he just wham bam does his jobs from what I've read. First search online in ur area say 50mi radius. Take the top 10 lowest priced spots. Them research all of their work! This should easily narrow ur results down to 2-4 people. Now go to those 2-4 places, talk with the doc so u get a feel for their office, his personality, etc. Them go with ur gut feeling.

Anyone got any info on the west coast I've been doing research I've seen Dr yoho to have done a few guys. I should of done it when I was in high school like the doc wanted but I was so scared of surgery and stuff. And wasn't even into lifting.

Lol, that's exactly who I saw!!! Started commenting on this thread before reading all comments but yes Yoho did mine about a year and a half ago and did great work. Local anthes, Lipo, cut all the crap out, perfect incision and sow back job, really can't tell I had anything done. $3500 flat is what paid but maybe everyone's case is different but mine was bad in both nips from puberty and stupid pro-hormones! He's a great guy and use to bodybuild himself back in the day so he knows what it's like.

Interesting... I'm actually 21 and on my mothers health insurance but this is a possibility. I saw another poster said it may raise my rates but that's something I'll have to look into. I mean I would have to take out a student loan anyway, lower rates yes, but i've had it for years now and I'm about one "hey, nice tits man" away from beating the shit outta some one...

Anyway do you have any links? Tried google but couldnt find much not pertaining to actual breast cancer patients.

Don't understand people who want to save a buck to have insurance cover it and look like shit the rest of ur life? Do u guys not understand insurance gives u a basic "General Surgeon" todo the work. Yes, their scope of practice is just that, "General." You just might be their first ever gyno surgery, lol! Get a bank loan if u have too, well worth Otto get it done right and better yet look right when all is said and done bro. Nothing worse then having the surgery and looking worse then before.

Just out of curiosity smacktheAAS but what caused the gyno , and if it was aas which specific compound/s ?

Don't understand people who want to save a buck to have insurance cover it and look like shit the rest of ur life? Do u guys not understand insurance gives u a basic "General Surgeon" todo the work. Yes, their scope of practice is just that, "General." You just might be their first ever gyno surgery, lol! Get a bank loan if u have too, well worth Otto get it done right and better yet look right when all is said and done bro. Nothing worse then having the surgery and looking worse then before.

You're saying insurance won't pay to have a "plastic" surgeon perform a plastic surgery procedure???

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws