over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

***Getting Gyno Removed for Cheap***

Look into the surgery in thailand. I know they have a big market for plastic surgery and medical things. Good quality work for cheap. Would be a pretty cool vacation too.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

You're saying insurance won't pay to have a "plastic" surgeon perform a plastic surgery procedure???

Never heard of someone using their insurance to cover gyno on a male and covering it with a plastic surgeon. Everyone that has posted online on the boards for this using their insurance have all had to go through a general surgeon and usually have come out worst them before, crazy scars. I don't even know how that conversation with the doc would go to get them into getting it done to begin with then also have a plastic surgeon do it. Possible, sure. Happen often, not at all.

That is correct, but if you change insurance companies you will be screwed.

With the new laws insurance rates can not go up for any condition. Its part of the "Obama" care and its thousands of papers that go with it. It actually went in effect in January somehow... dont know how that works since the bill was just passed and doesnt take effect until next year. The only good part of the bill I see for people that have cancer, etc. They can no longer be denied insurance and have to pay hundred of thousands out of pocket for treatment.

a buddy that i work with that has health issues his whole life and never did ASS had gyno that was lactating and had it removed and insurance covered it.

Just out of curiosity smacktheAAS but what caused the gyno , and if it was aas which specific compound/s ?

No AAS for me. Just being REALLY fat during puberty I assume. I was like 5'10, 270. Still lifted and was pretty strong from beginner gains but fat as shit none the less.

That is correct, but if you change insurance companies you will be screwed.

It may depend on the company but I plan on being insured with my employer once I graduate. Do you know if that would still raise my rates?

Look into the surgery in thailand. I know they have a big market for plastic surgery and medical things. Good quality work for cheap. Would be a pretty cool vacation too.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Well the cost of flights alone would probably off set any money to be saved.

Never heard of someone using their insurance to cover gyno on a male and covering it with a plastic surgeon. Everyone that has posted online on the boards for this using their insurance have all had to go through a general surgeon and usually have come out worst them before, crazy scars. I don't even know how that conversation with the doc would go to get them into getting it done to begin with then also have a plastic surgeon do it. Possible, sure. Happen often, not at all.

Easily remedied, see before and after pictures of the procedure you want in particular. Don't just take this first guy you see.

why do people allow gyno to develop? If it happened to me I would stop any gear use and get it sorted asap. correct me if I am being naive

why do people allow gyno to develop? If it happened to me I would stop any gear use and get it sorted asap. correct me if I am being naive

You are being naive.. inexperience, bunk AI's, rebounding,...ect... Shit happens.

I have had it since puberty. Played water polo, basketball, and baseball in school. Never did any drugs of any sort growing up and walked around with abs under a shirt I tried my best never to take off because of gyno (the nipple twist right before it comes off worked.) Only a few months ago is when i started taking TRT dose my doc prescribed for me at the age of 35.

I was born with nipples.

I looked into it a long time ago and the doctor said insurance wouldn't cover it because there was no proof showing that men who had developed mammary glands stood any more of a risk of breast cancer than a woman who had mammary glands. In other words, just because you have tits doesn't mean it's cancerous.

I still have some fat nipples and there is definitely some tissue there I'd like to have removed if cost wasn't an issue, but ultimately I've let it go at this point, and it's amazing what losing fat in general can do for that area. What I mean to say, is that I always thought I had a bad case of gyno, but after getting lean, I realize most of my problem was due to the fact that I was fat.

I looked into it a long time ago and the doctor said insurance wouldn't cover it because there was no proof showing that men who had developed mammary glands stood any more of a risk of breast cancer than a woman who had mammary glands. In other words, just because you have tits doesn't mean it's cancerous.

I still have some fat nipples and there is definitely some tissue there I'd like to have removed if cost wasn't an issue, but ultimately I've let it go at this point, and it's amazing what losing fat in general can do for that area. What I mean to say, is that I always thought I had a bad case of gyno, but after getting lean, I realize most of my problem was due to the fact that I was fat.

Only easy way I heard online of people getting insurance to cover is to tell ur doc it's very painful all day long! A doc cannot tell what pain ur in, only take ur word for it. Tell them it's painful, sensitive to the touch, hurts wen wearing a shirt, however else u can over exaggerate it, then insurance should cover it. Again though, personally I'd never have a general surgeon do it but to each their own.

If you have insurance you will most likely be able to get it covered. Here's the catch though, it must be labeled as clinical and not cosmetic. Visit your MD and have him document you're issues. Tell him it causes severe pain and keeps you awake at night, this is important. He than may forward you to a surgeon. Once again make it clear that you are in sever pain and it keeps you awake at night, this is the key to getting it covered. That and deny recreational drug use such as steroids (unless on hrt). Also you must take pre op blood test. Make sure you are off cycle when these are taken (unless on hrt).

It may depend on the company but I plan on being insured with my employer once I graduate. Do you know if that would still raise my rates?

It may. It's your history that matters.

I had surgery twice... The first time was a night mare.. I don't think the Dr knew what he was doing. so a year later i went to see a different Dr. he explained to me that the in order to do it right you have to use lipo suction around the gland then remove it. and insure wont pay for lipo. and that is why my first surgery didnt work. 4 grand later all better.. so make sure you go to a Dr. who knows his stuff.

Ok well it seems I'll be going with Upenn on this one. I have a consultation this tuesday and I'll probably have a resident doing the procedure with a certified physician in the room. Going to cost +/- 3200 bucks.

I may try to go into my Dr's office w/ the "It hurts really bad..." story and see where that gets me but I'll probably end up at Upenn.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131