over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Getting Huge With Doggcrapp!

Steak , I put in the call with that guy about that job for you.I keep missing his calls .I soon as the phone tag stops I will let you know what is up. And I will tell you it was nice to hear you be excited to hook up DC . I know that you want get bigger so you can do a show.DC is the guy to get you the mass.You have a nice structure.I will tell you what steak.If you are serious about really training DC style , [everything , diet, supps ,gear ect...] I will go ahead and pay the $ 400 for your first 2 months training.But you have to swear to me you will do things exactly his way.I will promise you at least 25 pounds of mass at near your currant same body fat in just 2 months.If I am wrong and you did just as he instucted then I will give you another $ 400 to try find some else that you think is better.I know you are quality guy so I am not worried about you bullshitting me.So go ahead and pm DC about him working with you.Tell him to look at this post.Now he will still have to interview you and you have to pass a test .If he decides that it will work out ,just have him notify me and shoot him out some dough out right away......Goodluck , I hope you take this chance, DC is a master of putting on muscle mas.

IABADMAN

Dude, you are a truly stand up guy. Everytime I start to get down on things, you come out of nowhere with all this positive energy. Thanks and God bless.

I just thought you were a huge Snoop Dogg fan :p

i used your training 2 years ago when dieting.... i was the largest and fullest i ever was and lean!!! and i got to eat a shit load too....

last year i dieted down the traditional way.... was always hungry and lost way too much size...

gonna just go with what works... DC

thx!!

Iabadman, thats truly genuine of you!

Props to Iabadman...I don't know of to many guys that would go ahead and help a brother out like that. :cool:

Believe me, it is the tip of the iceberg with Iabadman. You wouldn't believe the size of the "Christmas Bonus" he sent me out of the blue. How many prep guys get Christmas Bonuses? It is a first for me.

He seems to be one of the most unselfish guys I have encountered on the boards.

Skip

Iabadman

Is definitely a good guy. Almost too good! Not many like him anymore, as well as Dogg (Dante).

I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Skip yet, but used his 1st journal as a guide for the last weeks prep for my show over a year ago. Maybe will have to work with Skip & Dante and get back into this shit!

Iabadman: We still on for the Arnold bro?

And no cursing of my name during the extreme stretches like some of these other guys do! Im sensitive.

Main.......the Arnold is more than likely still on .My sister just went back into the hospital and may not be getting out this time.[ she has cancer] So it deppends on when she decides to go and how hard it is on my mom and neice during the short time following.But more than likely.....I will get it together and go [ really looking foreward to meeting you and the guys].I keep you informed as things happen.......And thanks guys for the kind words I like 99% of the people the post here alot .[ except for Fathead and his pal] Like I said before,I am very thankful for finding this place.You guys rock , I will always try to be a positive around here.

Last edited:
Ya

He is a wonderful guy....I do not say that about hardly anyone! LOL!:D

Iabadman...

He's soo dreamy......

j/k bro. Had to say that after Ivan's post! No dis to you either Ivan my friend. LOL.

DC is a good guy. A lot of great info. Cycles for Pennies was by far the best thread I have ever read.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws