over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Getting hungrier but also getting full easier

tkav1980

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Im noticing that lately, I stay full for a very short time but getting the same quantities of food down per meal is getting harder to do.
I go from stuffed to starving in 2 maybe 3 hours. Each meal gives me that Thanksgiving, uncomfortably full feeling.
I should note that my schedule makes it extremely hard to eat more than 3 meals a day and I simply can't do shakes anymore. No matter what, they effect my stomach.
And example would be 14 oz cooked 97/3 ground meat with 2.5 cups cooked Jasmine rice.
My typical meal contains 14 to 16 oz of protien from beef or chicken. Breakfast is different with either 2 cups liquid egg whites and 6 slices of whole wheat bread or 1 cup egg whites and 5 extra large eggs scrambled with 1 cup oats.

I'll snack on apples here and there, usually 3 a day.

Im wondering whats causing this and how I could continue to increase my food intake.
I take a prebiotic, turmeric, multi and nexium daily.
Other factors:
Child lets me sleep roughly 6 hrs a night. I eat while working with no actual breaks from 7:30 am to 5 pm.
Strength going up, stomach issues non existent since stopping all shakes. Muscle gain is slowed.
5'7"
209 lbs
Slightly visible abs.

You can't do shakes or eat more than 3 meals a day and adding shakes / making meals smaller but more frequent are going to be what people tell you to do to increase food intake.

I think your portions are too big for your size. 14oz. meat with 2.5 cups rice is the type of meal I was eating growing from 250-280lbs. You shouldn't be surprised that you're stuffed after eating that much. If you can't make these meals bigger the other option to increase food is making them smaller / more frequent, but doesn't sound like that's an option.

Add in fiber. Everyone should be taking it, particularly when pushing large amounts of food.

A lot of guys just don't realize how much work eating is. Everyone likes to go to the gym and push themselves when they lift; not nearly as many are willing to push their food intake every single day to the point of being uncomfortable for months at a time, and that's how you make big gains.

Your making yourself sick man and I hope you can lower your stress to many imbalances going will make you feel like crap more

You can't do shakes or eat more than 3 meals a day and adding shakes / making meals smaller but more frequent are going to be what people tell you to do to increase food intake.

I think your portions are too big for your size. 14oz. meat with 2.5 cups rice is the type of meal I was eating growing from 250-280lbs. You shouldn't be surprised that you're stuffed after eating that much. If you can't make these meals bigger the other option to increase food is making them smaller / more frequent, but doesn't sound like that's an option.

Add in fiber. Everyone should be taking it, particularly when pushing large amounts of food.

A lot of guys just don't realize how much work eating is. Everyone likes to go to the gym and push themselves when they lift; not nearly as many are willing to push their food intake every single day to the point of being uncomfortable for months at a time, and that's how you make big gains.
Yeah eating more frequently is tough, most days im booked back to back meetings most of the day and any time between is spent doing the back end work for my deals.
I feel ok on 4 hours of sleep but thats going to hinder any gains as well. Its tough to figure out so im hoping someone has an idea.
I dont mind eating until im this full but increasing food, in each meal isn't possible. Or at least it doesn't seem to be.

I toyed with the idea of waking up for 15 minutes in the middle of the night to pack in 1 more pre made meal but I dont get much sleep as it is.
On weekends I drop to 10 oz meat and add 2 meals.

Eat what you can and don't stress about it

Work/life balance.
Only thing I can think of as Danieltx has already mentioned is to eat
smaller meals more frequently. I used to pack my meals in a cooler and
make a point of eating every 2-3 hours. Coworkers were constantly
making fun of me but it was the only way for me to maintain/gain muscle.

Sounds gross but not a terrible idea.
It’s gross at first, but after awhile it won’t bother you anymore. I’ve been doing them for almost 20 years. Takes me literally 5 seconds to drink one and I’m good to go for another 3 hours

imo prioritize.
what does gainz and wkouts and muscle and abs get you?
what do those meetings and hard work at business get you?
there is a time and place for all things, if there is not time for both choose the one that rewards you AND yours the most.
when i did that, i doubled my income and got over how i looked cuz i liked how my bank account looked more.
-F

Chicken shakes

I’m assuming you’re taking a chicken breast, tenderloin , etc and blending it up? What are you adding to it in order to drink it, just water? Man that definitely doesn’t sound appealing....

Cage

I’m assuming you’re taking a chicken breast, tenderloin , etc and blending it up? What are you adding to it in order to drink it, just water? Man that definitely doesn’t sound appealing....

Cage
Correct. I use 6-8 ounces of boiled chicken breast depending on the meal, with half a cup of white rice flour, and enough OJ or apple juice to get it to blend up smooth

imo prioritize.
what does gainz and wkouts and muscle and abs get you?
what do those meetings and hard work at business get you?
there is a time and place for all things, if there is not time for both choose the one that rewards you AND yours the most.
when i did that, i doubled my income and got over how i looked cuz i liked how my bank account looked more.
-F
Well said bro.

What are you goals right now?

If your abs are just visible then maybe its time to diet for a month?

Cut back on the amount of meat per meal also.

If your a older guy like myself whos not competive and just a hobby you should be enjoying your meals more bro. If your fully just stop eating.

Correct. I use 6-8 ounces of boiled chicken breast depending on the meal, with half a cup of white rice flour, and enough OJ or apple juice to get it to blend up smooth

Uh huh..... What does that even taste like?
You just hold your breath and down it?

Cage

Uh huh..... What does that even taste like?
You just hold your breath and down it?

Cage
Yep. I plug my nose and slug it in about 5 seconds. Tastes like about what you’d expect. But it doesn’t bother me. It’s much easier than tryjng to chew that much food when I haven’t got the time or the appetite for it

Yep. I plug my nose and slug it in about 5 seconds. Tastes like about what you’d expect. But it doesn’t bother me. It’s much easier than tryjng to chew that much food when I haven’t got the time or the appetite for it

Totally understand... I’m pretty good at gulping down gnarly shakes, and that does sound gnarly! Respect to you my man!

Cage

What Danieltx said.

If those are your 3 meals, than you're eating far larger meals than me and I'm 295.
You're stuffed because you're eating almost a pound of meat and then 2-3 cups of rice....of course you're full.

And once again, you're right. Trying to eat 2lbs of food in between meetings is definitely impossible.
But eating 6-8oz of meet + 1 cup of rice isn't.

What macros are you trying to get up, protein? Carbs? Just calories, in general? How much are you trying to increase?

You say you don't have time for many meals. What I've done in those instances is precook a substantial amount of a protein source - whatever, chicken, pork, beef, fish - in the air fryer or something similar, carry it to work with me, and when I do have a couple seconds, throw down a couple bite sized pieces. That adds up to a lot by the end of the day, and if appetite is an issue, maybe concentrate on things like white fish, sources that digest easily. For carbs, in a pinch, whatever. For fats, same, maybe bring along some nut butter or some avocado or mac oil to put on top. Easy to digest, no upset stomach from whey or other proteins. Hard boiled eggs can be a lifesaver, cans of sardines, tuna, lots of options, here.

Since my surgery I can only eat very small meals (comparatively speaking , 4-5oz meat 4oz sweet potatoe) than I use to so I’ve had to add in a small shake with each meal and a small shake between meals. I’ve also incorporated 15g EEAs to each one liter bottle of water (4 per day) and this is the only way i can get my calories in to prevent weight loss on TRT doses.

I know you say you can’t stand shakes and I’m pretty much the same way , most tear my stomach up but TN whey isolate cold filtered does very well and I’ve heard that TN pea protein is very easy to digest

one thing I’ve seen with people that have a hard time getting their food down is them eating rice and oats. You could try using less carbs and more fat and using fruit and potatoes for your carbs as they tend to cause less bloating in the gut than grains do

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity