over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Getting hungrier but also getting full easier

imo prioritize.
what does gainz and wkouts and muscle and abs get you?
what do those meetings and hard work at business get you?
there is a time and place for all things, if there is not time for both choose the one that rewards you AND yours the most.
when i did that, i doubled my income and got over how i looked cuz i liked how my bank account looked more.
-F
I dunno man. Sounds like a pussy way out in the face of one of the more difficult things you’ll ever do (building a worthy physique). Making money is retarded easy comparatively.

Light string cheese. You can carry them around, has a decent amount of protein. Or bars. Never understood why people love protein powder so much it started as marketing for the post workout window ( like we really need aminos so fast or our workout is worthless) and weight gainer mixed with junk carbs then evolved into a ' meal replacement". Not surprised over time it causes digestion problems people drinking them all the time. Protein bars actually taste good but still not the same as real food. Beef jerky is an option too.

I dunno man. Sounds like a pussy way out in the face of one of the more difficult things you’ll ever do (building a worthy physique). Making money is retarded easy comparatively.
I hear you on the money making being easier for most people but I think getting your priorities straight is of paramount importance as well so I agree with Fit2serve.

For most of us, our bodies only cost us a lot of money. They don't bring in the cash.

When I then see yet another BB'er having to resort to a gofundme to pay for his BB'ing related health issues...🤔

I hear you on the money making being easier for most people but I think getting your priorities straight is of paramount importance as well so I agree with Fit2serve.

For most of us, our bodies only cost us a lot of money. They don't bring in the cash.

When I then see yet another BB'er having to resort to a gofundme to pay for his BB'ing related health issues...
Yeah, I mean I agree with that. Sounds to me like that is the extreme but F2S was talking about it in a different way - like as in it wasn’t even worth trying given there were other priorities in life (money, family, etc).

Sometimes I scratch my head and wonder why people even bother posting on a BB board then 🤔

Im noticing that lately, I stay full for a very short time but getting the same quantities of food down per meal is getting harder to do.
I go from stuffed to starving in 2 maybe 3 hours. Each meal gives me that Thanksgiving, uncomfortably full feeling.
I should note that my schedule makes it extremely hard to eat more than 3 meals a day and I simply can't do shakes anymore. No matter what, they effect my stomach.
And example would be 14 oz cooked 97/3 ground meat with 2.5 cups cooked Jasmine rice.
My typical meal contains 14 to 16 oz of protien from beef or chicken. Breakfast is different with either 2 cups liquid egg whites and 6 slices of whole wheat bread or 1 cup egg whites and 5 extra large eggs scrambled with 1 cup oats.

I'll snack on apples here and there, usually 3 a day.

Im wondering whats causing this and how I could continue to increase my food intake.
I take a prebiotic, turmeric, multi and nexium daily.
Other factors:
Child lets me sleep roughly 6 hrs a night. I eat while working with no actual breaks from 7:30 am to 5 pm.
Strength going up, stomach issues non existent since stopping all shakes. Muscle gain is slowed.
5'7"
209 lbs
Slightly visible abs.
So how much protein per day are you eating? ^^^

So how much protein per day are you eating? ^^^
I'll use today:
1 cup liquid egg whites + 5 whole eggs = 59 g pro
4 slices whole wheat = 16 g pro
1 lb chicken tenders, baked = 100 g pro
2.5 cups cooked Jasmine rice = 11 g pro
15 oz 97/3 ground beef = 110 g pro
All meat is weighed raw
Roughly 275g pro after cooking based on myfitness pal data.

My issue is for some reason I'm finding it harder than before to eat this, but I get hungrier faster between meals and my weight gain has been stagnant for the past 2 weeks. This is presenting a greater challenge in increasing food to grow.
I believe the increase in between meal hunger is a sign i need more food to continue to grow. My challenge is time.
Starting tonight, I will be preparing a meal before bed to wake up at 1 am and eat quickly.

As for the health concerns and priority concerns I say the following.
I am prioritizing my family and work, which is why I'm finding this challenging. But I refuse to accept that I cant find a solution. I think best bouncing ideas around out loud or in text, hence this post.

As for gear, I personally won't go above 1g total per week and other than test ill only use a bit of mast here and there. I know this will nevet put me on stage and I have no desire to go on stage. I want to see how much I can accomplish with these self imposed limits.
This protocol has always kept all my bloodwork healthy and since I want to see my kids weddings one day, im not willing to risk that just because someone else thinks I should be bigger or leaner and use more to get there.

How long does it take you to get back to sleep? Be careful with interrupting sleep just to get a meal down
I crash almost as soon as I lay down. I usually wake up to pee at that time anyway.

I'll use today:
1 cup liquid egg whites + 5 whole eggs = 59 g pro
4 slices whole wheat = 16 g pro
1 lb chicken tenders, baked = 100 g pro
15 oz 97/3 ground beef = 110 g pro
All meat is weighed raw
Roughly 275g pro after cooking based on myfitness pal data.

My issue is for some reason I'm finding it harder than before to eat this, but I get hungrier faster between meals and my weight gain has been stagnant for the past 2 weeks. This is presenting a greater challenge in increasing food to grow.
I believe the increase in between meal hunger is a sign i need more food to continue to grow. My challenge is time.
Starting tonight, I will be preparing a meal before bed to wake up at 1 am and eat quickly.
Dude don't wake up in the middle of the night to eat, common your not some dumb 16yr old kid on bb.com CHASING THOSE GAINS BRUH 💪😳

Fair point.
Im thinking the solution is hard boiled eggs and tuna salad. 6 eggs plus 1 apple in the am. 8 oz tuna with a little cheese and an apple in the afternoon .
The trick is being on camera presenting during meetings. For internal meetings, no problem, everyone expects me to be stuffing my face. Its just customer meetings. Whoever invented zoom and webex can seriously suck a bag of dicks for making it common to be on camera.

Fair point.
Im thinking the solution is hard boiled eggs and tuna salad. 6 eggs plus 1 apple in the am. 8 oz tuna with a little cheese and an apple in the afternoon .
The trick is being on camera presenting during meetings. For internal meetings, no problem, everyone expects me to be stuffing my face. Its just customer meetings. Whoever invented zoom and webex can seriously suck a bag of dicks for making it common to be on camera.
My favorite easy no fuss protein meal to eat is 2 cans tuna, 1/2 cup cottage cheese, a little mustard, and some chopped pickles. Basically high protein tuna salad. You can eat it on bread or in a wrap if you’re want the carbs, on lettuce wraps if you’re dieting, or like I do....straight out of the bowl and followed up with a cup of Greek yogurt. Takes me 5 minutes to eat and I prepare it the night before

My favorite easy no fuss protein meal to eat is 2 cans tuna, 1/2 cup cottage cheese, a little mustard, and some chopped pickles. Basically high protein tuna salad. You can eat it on bread or in a wrap if you’re want the carbs, on lettuce wraps if you’re dieting, or like I do....straight out of the bowl and followed up with a cup of Greek yogurt. Takes me 5 minutes to eat and I prepare it the night before
I literally just puked just thinking of eating that

I literally just puked just thinking of eating that
Why? You don’t like tuna salad? The only difference is the cottage cheese instead of Mayo, which tastes the same but bumps up protein and decreases fat

Why? You don’t like tuna salad? The only difference is the cottage cheese instead of Mayo, which tastes the same but bumps up protein and decreases fat

I like mixing 2 cans tuna fish with a small lil can of baked beans. Warm it up a Lil and good to go. Not the best carbs at all, but damn it’s like a tasty treat for me! Love it. My wife is seriously grossed out at it though. Maybe I’m not the only one whose tried this combo before....

Cage

Light string cheese. You can carry them around, has a decent amount of protein. Or bars. Never understood why people love protein powder so much it started as marketing for the post workout window ( like we really need aminos so fast or our workout is worthless) and weight gainer mixed with junk carbs then evolved into a ' meal replacement". Not surprised over time it causes digestion problems people drinking them all the time. Protein bars actually taste good but still not the same as real food. Beef jerky is an option too.
Isn't protein bars harder to digest I talked to a doctor about it one time

satisfied.jpg
i can maintain this and focus on business and family.
so def not taking the "pussy" way out lol just a realistic way of thinking.
and i def feel i deserve to post on this board. but, there is more to life than abs and plastic trophies n 6 pack abs once u get to a certain point in life.
my point was, prioritize. time and a place. i known tkav on here long time i know he is going thru a career change i beliieve. he prob wont be mr. o and its prob not his goal so my advice is dont be hard on yourself about your physique, perhaps its not the time and place.
-F

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420