over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Getting into ketosis ASAP

I might be a person who passed a Texas probation drug test monthly for 5 years and never stopped smoking the whole time. I would start drinking 32oz of water in every 15mins about 3-4hrs pretest. You should be pissing clear water after an hour or two, it's all water by then. By the time you go to test your urine is so diluted nothing shows up. Be careful as you can OD on water. Me and 4 other homies never failed with this method, it works.

This is the only proven method but also take some vitamin b6 or b12 to give your urine a yellow color. Some test sites can be anal and if you're pissing out clear water they can make you re-test another day. This whole keto thing is silly imo to pass a piss test, lol. Either use sythentic which is works 100% of the time or drink so much water you're pissing so much that by the time of test there is literally nothing left in your piss. Only 2 proven methods to work, rest is hearsay crap. Trust me i know, lol. Home piss test strips help to gauge.

wow the thing is to never let THC build up in your system thus don't smoke everyday, If smoke just every weekend and no more they would have to piss you within 3 days of you smoking for you to have enough THC built up to fail the urine test. so unless you smoke daily or almost daily and its within 3 days of you smoking you don't even have to do a fucking thing, go in piss and laugh.

knowledge: when I was in the army and E4 promotable, I helped administer the drug test in my company along side a SGT. The things you learn :lightbulb:

wow the thing is to never let THC build up in your system thus don't smoke everyday, If smoke just every weekend and no more they would have to piss you within 3 days of you smoking for you to have enough THC built up to fail the urine test. so unless you smoke daily or almost daily and its within 3 days of you smoking you don't even have to do a fucking thing, go in piss and laugh.

knowledge: when I was in the army and E4 promotable, I helped administer the drug test in my company along side a SGT. The things you learn :lightbulb:

This is why I asked if it was a pre employment....if you're not an all day stoner. You'll pass if take a few days off and drink enough fluids.

I personally don't smoke, but I do a lot of hiring, I tell people they will have to pass a test in a few days....I don't care what you do in your free time, but if you can't go 3 days, you're probably coming to work high.

Last edited:
Caffeine blocks ketosis, for a fact. Learned that on the Atkins diet. Drop the caffeine, the ketostix will turn purple after 2 days.

Caffeine really should have no negative effect on ketosis. I used to take 3 doses a day of ECA with no issues. It probably makes people pee more so the pee is not as concentrated like it would. Eafter sitting in your bladder all day so the ketostix gives a false negative when you are indeed still in ketosis. I found this:

There are a few studies that suggest caffeine may cause blood sugar to rise, with consequent effect on insulin ... The studies involve consuming 50 gm glucose orally, followed by a dose of caffeine. This is quite different from a low carber, who is consuming only 20 gm carbs, in the form of high-fiber vegetables, spread throughout the day.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Does this even really work, before going through this headache? :confused:

I'd say your better off getting someone you know to piss in a zip lock bag or something similar and you hooking a clamped off rubber tube to it and tape it under your junk or inside thigh to keep it warm. then come test time, pull out the tubing and unclamp.. the urine is good for 48hrs I think.

I've used uei me that was months old. Never a problem. But going back almost 20 years!.... Today, idk... My brother in law used some shit he got from the internet worked several times exempt 1! He was busted.
Not to be a wise guy, but "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.....

~Ronin.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It could take up to 4 days to fully get into ketosis from a completely glyocogen filled state. I would review everything your eating and drinking and ensure that it doesnt have hidden sugar or sugar alcohols that your not aware of. High intensity training will help carb deplete you so you might consider increasing your work out sessions. Also get rid of the soft drinks and stick to water.

I wAs always under the impression that it took approx 2 weeks for your body to Convert to a state of ketosis?....

~Ronin.

I might be a person who passed a Texas probation drug test monthly for 5 years and never stopped smoking the whole time. I would start drinking 32oz of water in every 15mins about 3-4hrs pretest. You should be pissing clear water after an hour or two, it's all water by then. By the time you go to test your urine is so diluted nothing shows up. Be careful as you can OD on water. Me and 4 other homies never failed with this method, it works.

Yea but they usually check creatine levels. If non existent usually you'll get called back or a random.... My advise on that method would be to load up on creatine with the water you're drinking... Jmo

~Ronin.

0 Carbs

I bring my carbs down as close to 0 as possible for 2 - 3 weeks and I go into ketosis , I can tell when I'm in when my urine is extra aromatic

I wAs always under the impression that it took approx 2 weeks for your body to Convert to a state of ketosis?....

~Ronin.

I got into ketosis after 2 days and that's coming from not doing a ketogenic diet in over 10 years so if you know what you are doing it doesn't take long to be in ketosis.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity