over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Getting lean and staying lean for the long run

I just wanted to share with you my opinion.

Everyone wants to get super lean, no doubt. Everyone wants their bodyfat low, especially with summer approaching.

But.. many people, will go to methods that are quick and short term. Jumping on T3, zero carbs, a ton of stimulants..Anything it takes to get there. I understand what their thinking but they are not thinking long term.

These types of quick lean up methods can work, but usually in a matter of time, they are back to were they started.

I advocate getting in great shape and staying that way forever..

Many people on this forum have come to me and I set up their plan with the intent to get them in great shape and put them on a plan that is easy to follow for a long long time.

My goal is to get someone in the best shape possible and then that is their new look.. forever.

Most people have seen my before and after pics but here they are..

and although my glutes are not shredded year round. Im only off my contest shape by about 10lbs.

Long term is the way to go, trust me. You need to follow a plan that you can do every day, day after day after day.. Its really not harder than you think. And bros trust me. Being in shape, vascular, lean, hard and healthy is the way to go. Think long term.

alex, do you know the body fat % change from those 2 pics?

Whats been working insanely great for me is the following

Mon - Wed - Fri = Weight Training Days
Tue - Thurs - Sat = Strictly Cardio, 2x a Day

I run in the morning everyday on an empty stomach for about 30 mins, interval style.
Immediately after, I eat a breakfast consisting of protein and fat only.
It gets burned instantly, and within 2 hours, im insanely hungry again. I have a pre-workout meal,
again, consisting of only protein and fats.
I then weight train, and afterwards I hit cardio after for 20 mins, interval style.
My PWO is simply a rice cake. My only carbs are those of PWO. Then 30 mins later, I have a protein shake

On strictly cardio days, I dont have a single direct source of carb, other than green veggies.
On Sunday, I carb-load, and on Monday I have insane energy for my workout. This diet plan
combined with clenbuterol and the fat loss is amazing. If youre trying to spare muscle, keep
protein high and always have a carb source PWO, and always have 1 day to strictly carb load, but try your best to keep these carbs clean (whole wheats and such).

In my honest opinion, the #1 trick for fat loss is doing cardio when your fully glycogen depleted. In the morning, your entirely depleted (if not close to it), and therefore
when you do cardio at a moderate pace (optimum for fat loss), you are strictly using stored body fat for energy (atleast in my case). After a heavy training session,
your body again, is fully glycogen depleted, and when doing cardio afterwards, you will be using stored body fat as energy. This works really well if you are 100% in ketosis.
Try this for 2 weeks and come back and post your results, because this is definitely my new routine.

Last edited:
alex, do you know the body fat % change from those 2 pics?

You know i really have never tested my bodyfat and rarely even make educated guesses. The reason being, I think most people underestimate their true bodyfat and often think they are lower in bf, than they really are.

If their was a solid method to truley test everyone and could be administed accurately then I would love to see how i stack against everyone else. looking at this pic, i would love to know my true bf.

Sorry for not answering all the questions here everyone, but the point im trying to make is. In my opinion, get on a plan that can be sustained for long periods of time. To get in this condition, i did not have to do double cardio sessions, or drastic measures. I was eating white rice, flavored oats, steak, drinking lots of diet drinks. And sleeping pretty good at night. I have held my condition for a pretty long time. We have a daughter and my wife is due( a boy) in 5 weeks. I live a normal life like most everyone.

Attachments

• 07prep.jpg
    07prep.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 197
I actually get that question alot, what is your BF? My answer, I don't care, what I care about is how I look in the mirror and how I feel. Since being on Alex's plan, I feel better, look better, and I am bigger. I believe in Alex's principals, and believe in a good look all year around.

Measurements and and BF never made sense to me. This sport is about looking the best you can. You can't just say I need to loose weight then go no I'm fine just measured my bf and it bas 7%. Also if progress isn't visible then there was none.

Hey Pesty thanks for the support and obviously we are on the same page.

It seems like a lot of work to do what we do, but, it really becomes just a part of life.. go to the gym, train, cardio, eat clean over and over.

See, once you get off the groove, its hard to get back on. At least for me it is, so i just never stop.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear