over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Getting lean ASAP?!

bigdog123

Banned
Currently 5 months HRT (150mg test e per week) - nothing else.

Stats are 5`9, this morning i was 219 at 9.1% body fat (calipers yesterday). Have been up to 240-245 before when on 2g AAS, slin and igf etc

Plan is to get as lean as possible in 2 weeks as going on holiday and bored just plodding along maintaining my current weight.

I know my stuff but seeing if I have missed anything I could add that would speed things up...

Plan is simple - 2,400 calories per day (250/200/60) spread over 5 feeds - a lot of coffee as I will be hungry lol and about 30mins HIT CV per day

Should get me to about 7% or so and maybe a depleted 210...

Anything I could add in? I dont have access to eca, t3 etc

have you thought about dropping all carbs...raising fats and having one carb nite per week ie: carb nite ?? IMO your best option for fast results

Currently 5 months HRT (150mg test e per week) - nothing else.

Stats are 5`9, this morning i was 219 at 9.1% body fat (calipers yesterday). Have been up to 240-245 before when on 2g AAS, slin and igf etc

Plan is to get as lean as possible in 2 weeks as going on holiday and bored just plodding along maintaining my current weight.

I know my stuff but seeing if I have missed anything I could add that would speed things up...

Plan is simple - 2,400 calories per day (250/200/60) spread over 5 feeds - a lot of coffee as I will be hungry lol and about 30mins HIT CV per day

Should get me to about 7% or so and maybe a depleted 210...

Anything I could add in? I dont have access to eca, t3 etc

I like your plan as it is. You could also try the above posters lower carb/higher fat suggestion. Both should do the trick

Hire Shelby or Phil. Both can help you reach your goals and tailor a diet specifically for you.

have you thought about dropping all carbs...raising fats and having one carb nite per week ie: carb nite ?? IMO your best option for fast results

so drop all carbs and only have one big carb meal a week im gonna try that for next 4 weeks wanna get down too single digits almost there

Google two weeks to shredded by Shelby Starnes.

It's good stuff.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Keep protein high, 250-300g, and minimize the intake of other macros as much as you can. So zero carbs & fats if you can do it.

Chicken breast, egg whites, tilapia, very lean steak....
+
Green vegetables.

Unlimited amounts of each, and this should have you losing fat as quick as is possible for you. Quite brutal though....do you want it enough???

my three answers:
1. honestly its too late to do much besides drop water weight. maybe take a diuretic

2. lower carbs to @25gm per meal. do morning cardio and weights in evening. don't miss a day, keep metabolism high as possible

3. dnp baby. lol. I wouldn't advise it. it sucks.

I wouldn't do anything tho. id just enjoy myself. :cool:
-JS

Last edited:
Hard in that time frame, what are your carb sources?

my three answers:
1. honestly its too late to do much besides drop water weight. maybe take a diuretic

2. lower carbs to @25gm per meal. do morning cardio and weights in evening. don't miss a day, keep metabolism high as possible

3. dnp baby. lol. I wouldn't advise it. it sucks.

I wouldn't do anything tho. id just enjoy myself. :cool:
-JS

Shit I would. I might use a little for 10 days right before Memorial Day weekend (start of the summer) lol

Last edited:
All that other stuff and up your T dose

PSMF (protein sparing modified fast)
300 grams protein, 1 tbs fish oil, plenty of greens
This will give you serious results in two weeks but you will be very flat by the end of it.

Keep protein high, 250-300g, and minimize the intake of other macros as much as you can. So zero carbs & fats if you can do it.

Chicken breast, egg whites, tilapia, very lean steak....
+
Green vegetables.

Unlimited amounts of each, and this should have you losing fat as quick as is possible for you. Quite brutal though....do you want it enough???

Close to what I do and it works fast

Itermittent fasting (1-2 big meal pwo) with cjc/ghrp when fasting. There is no other fastest way to lose fat. Example:

wake up - cjc+ghrp
2-3 hours later again cjc+ghrp (reapeat every 2-3 hours)
prew have some bcaa (or scopp whey iso)
pwo - another cjc/ghrp shot
then again bcaa or whey isolate
pwo meal1 - lots of chicken (whole), eggs (whole), beef, salmon etc with salad
100-200g protein + fats, minimal carbs
repeat pwo meal with less food 3 hours later
before bed - last cjc/ghrp shot then sleep (if you wake up during the night have another ghrp/cjc shot).

NO cardio!

Have carb refeed day (skip loading or whatever) last day before you are going to vacation.

You will not lose any muscle if you will get your bcaa, 200-300g protein/day with fats, add peptides and will not do any cardio.

Good plan of attack bro. I agree with the general consensus, lowering and or having no carb days would help out tremendously.

Cheers everyone.

Some good stuff in here.

Ive used DNP before and its good but it does suck and I wear a shirt and tie during the day so its pretty hard to use DNP, plus I dont have access to any right now!

Im two days in and having about 2,000 calories per day - pro 250, carbs 100 and some fats. Cardio at 40 mins. Will be as flat as hell by day 14 and then huge carb up the day before I go away.

May blast when come back!

PSMF (protein sparing modified fast)
300 grams protein, 1 tbs fish oil, plenty of greens
This will give you serious results in two weeks but you will be very flat by the end of it.

x2

Lyle McDonald wrote a book about it.

I've done it a couple times and it's not bad at all...you are flat as shit the entire time because of the complete lack of carbs BUT, you get results once you carb up after those 14+ days.

I would suggest not using any protein powders though....lean protein + veggies is filling and with shakes, you'll be fucking starving on this lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131