over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Getting liver back to normal

gorilla2015

Registered
Did a serum test for gh and the results were good but my igf levels were crap ...so it was mentioned that my liver is not turning the gh into igf...Trying to get my body and liver working normal again after a cycle of eq..mythlstenbolone ..test.. Masterone ... I plan on taking 100-200 mg of test for next few months ... I'm taking tudca and sythergine to help with liver support but any other suggestions ...thanks

Did a serum test for gh and the results were good but my igf levels were crap ...so it was mentioned that my liver is not turning the gh into igf...Trying to get my body and liver working normal again after a cycle of eq..mythlstenbolone ..test.. Masterone ... I plan on taking 100-200 mg of test for next few months ... I'm taking tudca and sythergine to help with liver support but any other suggestions ...thanks

The 2 liver supplements I swear by you're already using but if you want you can add, Liv52, NAC and Milk Thistle (you can do without this one)

I highly doubt you adding even more liver supps is going to significantly boost your igf numbers. That part of the equation seems to be genetic and correlates with age as well. You may want to question your gh as well. Are you running chinese generics or pharm grade?

8 weeks ago Did a serum test with 6f's red tops at 3.3 ius and my gh serum level was 6.5 and my igf levels were 291... Last week Did a serum test with 6f's white tops at 5 ius and my serum level
Was 13.7 but my igf was only 143...so the gh levels are there but it's not coverting to igf...I was doing a heavy cycle and was mentioned that maybe my liver is not converting the gh to igf...so I'm thinking the last cycle stressed my liver a little too much... So now just sticking with a trt dose of test and just trying to get everything back to normal... In 6 weeks I'm doing another serum test and hope my igf is higher

UOTE=jm425;2242707]I highly doubt you adding even more liver supps is going to significantly boost your igf numbers. That part of the equation seems to be genetic and correlates with age as well. You may want to question your gh as well. Are you running chinese generics or pharm grade?[/QUOTE]

Regardless of everything else your liver is very important for cycle results. You are using two of the best liver protectors money can buy so you are only doing yourself good by adding them in. I will be running synthergine pretty much all of 2016 as it has done wonders for me.

How bout dropping EVERYTHING and give your liver a break from processing all these things?

Regardless of everything else your liver is very important for cycle results. You are using two of the best liver protectors money can buy so you are only doing yourself good by adding them in. I will be running synthergine pretty much all of 2016 as it has done wonders for me.

Damn bro year round! How many bottles you go threw? Lol

How bout dropping EVERYTHING and give your liver a break from processing all these things?

He has dropped everything and plans to just cruise on test at 100-200mg with some liver supplements. That to me is only going to be good for the liver. Now if he is taking another 40 supplements we don't know about that would change things.

He has dropped everything and plans to just cruise on test at 100-200mg with some liver supplements. That to me is only going to be good for the liver. Now if he is taking another 40 supplements we don't know about that would change things.

I was just stating that sometimes less is more 😉

Hope all is well my dude!

Damn bro year round! How many bottles you go threw? Lol

:D

I was on it about 3 months straight and now having 2 weeks break. I will do similar for the next 12 months so a few occasional breaks but pretty much it is a staple supplement. My liver health has always been important to me (even when other things weren't) so that will never change. Ok I should rephrase that... I used to party alot so I always tried to help protect myself from any possible damage I caused. Now I live a much more sensible life but do like my oral aas so synthergine has been great for me. I look and feel much better on it. My liver is always perfect when I have been tested and I don't want that to change.

:D

I was on it about 3 months straight and now having 2 weeks break. I will do similar for the next 12 months so a few occasional breaks but pretty much it is a staple supplement. My liver health has always been important to me (even when other things weren't) so that will never change. Ok I should rephrase that... I used to party alot so I always tried to help protect myself from any possible damage I caused. Now I live a much more sensible life but do like my oral aas so synthergine has been great for me. I look and feel much better on it. My liver is always perfect when I have been tested and I don't want that to change.

I feel you bro liver is important I been trying to take care mine more myself.

I was just stating that sometimes less is more ��

Hope all is well my dude!

Very true matey. Sometimes when I see guys list their daily drug and supplement plans I can't help but think what a waste. I used to be the same... on about 40 health supplements per day... costs a fortune. Pick what is essential and needed and less is definitely more in most cases. I think for the OP a test cruise and those 2 liver supps will be great for him. Although synthergine is more than enough. TUDCA is much better than LIV-52 but I would personally add that in with the synthergine. Then once he stops the synthergine just carry on with LIV-52 all year round.

I have been really good matey. Visiting family at the moment and looking forward to getting back in the gym :)

Thanks for all the replies from everyone.. All I'm taking now is 150 mg of test a week and 3.3 ius of gh daily along with .5 mg of arimedex every 3rd / 4th day... Tudca and sythergine is ed...so far I feel better and my anxiety is a lot more tolerable ! Lol... In a few weeks going to look into 100 mg of test and 100mg of tren hex weekly for 10-12 weeks before my spring summer prep..But not for awhile till I feel 100% better

Thanks for all the replies from everyone.. All I'm taking now is 150 mg of test a week and 3.3 ius of gh daily along with .5 mg of arimedex every 3rd / 4th day... Tudca and sythergine is ed...so far I feel better and my anxiety is a lot more tolerable ! Lol... In a few weeks going to look into 100 mg of test and 100mg of tren hex weekly for 10-12 weeks before my spring summer prep..But not for awhile till I feel 100% better

Glad your feeling brand. Synthergine is the TRUTH!! I have seen its proven effects on numerous occasions. Most definitely a great move adding it to your arsenal.

i personally would wait until this issue is resolved before thinking about adding any tren, even at a low dose.

nac is a awesome supplement, if you od on Tylenol, there gonna give you iv nac to get liver working properly again

nac is a awesome supplement, if you od on Tylenol, there gonna give you iv nac to get liver working properly again

IN USA they will give you oral NAC, IV in UK.

Liver regenerate on its own just stop your cycle, even injectables affect the liver, everything gets finally filtered through the liver, just cruise or run low dose of test, make sure you gear is not EO based, EO is hard on the liver, buy good quality NAC NOW company makes good ones, and test again after 3 weeks, your liver wont regenerate in one day, another thing might help is reducing fat intake, don't cut carbs, liver actually needs carbs to regenerate itself, and of course cutting alcohol completely, good luck

IN USA they will give you oral NAC, IV in UK.

Liver regenerate on its own just stop your cycle, even injectables affect the liver, everything gets finally filtered through the liver, just cruise or run low dose of test, make sure you gear is not EO based, EO is hard on the liver, buy good quality NAC NOW company makes good ones, and test again after 3 weeks, your liver wont regenerate in one day, another thing might help is reducing fat intake, don't cut carbs, liver actually needs carbs to regenerate itself, and of course cutting alcohol completely, good luck

oral nac really , mmm, how do they get it in them if person is unconscious ,wow that goes to show you how effective it is and yes ,now makes good nac, now makes good everything, its my #1 brand

Last edited:
I have been away over Xmas and New Year. I drank a lot on NYE... mainly double brandy and cokes. The first thing I done when I got back was take a sip from my synthergine bottle :) The next week is all about eating healthy and dropping all the bloat I put on over Xmas :D

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member