over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Getting more, out of less...

I just started a few days ago with 200mg at night. I removed DIM the same day so really won't be able to be certain what helps assuming I see improvement here in the next few weeks.

Agreed... nail the training and diet and use supplements and drugs as an assistant only. I'd think 40mg sust daily is still getting pretty high test levels with the long ester build up... I don't know that it would be ideal for what we are talking about but emeric may have different thoughts. I know it's really common in other countries.

Regarding the enanth as my personal opinion on "best" single ester... prop is quick in/out so ideal for what we are discussing but subcutaneous prop shots usually sting then whelp up on me. As far as common esters, readily available from a pharmacy... enanth is next length wise, slightly shorter than cyp.

Also what Tomgrass is saying plays in, as I have read a few things about enanth having a larger 24 hours release than cyp then it somewhat trails off... again makes sense that this would be the best for daily use especially in low doses. I mean if we were getting super granular ... 2 to 3 micro dosed shots a day of test suspension with a tiny bit of test acetate would be a pretty close mimetic of our pulsatile release pattern as men... but no thanks. Test ace isn't something my pharma has nor do I want to add more shots into the day lol.

SO... of the options, enanth makes the most sense to me. Availability and pharmicologically. My first doc that prescribed me TRT told me cyp causes depression for him but he loves enanth... that planted the seed for me to read into it and see what differences there were for him to believe that. Also enanth having a 7 carbon chain vs cyp 8 carbon you get SLIGHTLY higher test yield per weight of total (less ester/more test). Yes I know this is a tiny difference...

Yeah I will ride it out and just added humanofort mid week...

Interesting what you're saying about test cyp causing possible depression for some while enanthate does not. Never heard about this.

Interesting what you're saying about test cyp causing possible depression for some while enanthate does not. Never heard about this.
This was something one doc told me he personally felt ... which I didn't buy it but it lead me to look into differences between the two mainly available esters... cyp and enanth. But looking at all things on paper... it seems prop or acetate would be best for daily use. Release it all quickly and another shot the next day... maybe a custom made quick test that has acetate and prop with a touch of enanthate? I'd try that with the 10-20 mg a day plan...

This was something one doc told me he personally felt ... which I didn't buy it but it lead me to look into differences between the two mainly available esters... cyp and enanth. But looking at all things on paper... it seems prop or acetate would be best for daily use. Release it all quickly and another shot the next day... maybe a custom made quick test that has acetate and prop with a touch of enanthate? I'd try that with the 10-20 mg a day plan...
Direct has something similar…

ANDROPEN275- TEST. ACETAT 20 + TEST. DECANOATA 90 + TEST. PROPIONATA 45 + TEST. PHENYLPROPIONATA + TEST. CYPIONATA

Cage

I may switch from cypionate to enanthate for my TRT and see if I feel any difference. I'm assuming since test is test, when I drop the cyp and start the enant, I won't go through the initial 3-4 weeks for it to kick in and feel its effects??

I may switch from cypionate to enanthate for my TRT and see if I feel any difference. I'm assuming since test is test, when I drop the cyp and start the enant, I won't go through the initial 3-4 weeks for it to kick in and feel its effects??
You shouldn't notice it. Because the half life is so close the enanthate should be peaking as the cypionate is bottoming out.

Direct has something similar…

ANDROPEN275- TEST. ACETAT 20 + TEST. DECANOATA 90 + TEST. PROPIONATA 45 + TEST. PHENYLPROPIONATA + TEST. CYPIONATA
Funny... since they have such a large selection I was looking on the list for a FAST test blend... I could just get a bottle of test ace and test prop and mix em...

Nah there won't be lag at all... give it a try and let us know if you notice anything. Enanth has a quicker time to peak supposedly (the amount of test released in the first 24 hours is greater)...

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws