over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Getting my nuts back read for more info

h9udn

Newbies
Hi everyone been actively cruising since 19, ( please no lectures I know the risks etc back then however didn’t have much knowledge) anyways been cruising for the last 2-3 years 125mg every 10 days.

Cycles mainly consisted 500mg test with orals ,
Until recently started a cut with winstrol and 300mg sust.

I do use AI , no blood work though.
Doctors always done blood work for other stuff and nothing has came to light.
Anyways - I’m trying to get some ball size and volume back. They’re pretty much none existent. I’ve just started HCG 250iu eod. Would it say take a at least a month for some effect.
Does anyone have any other protocols?

Just to make it clear I’m not wanting to come off yet. I’m 24 now, just for reference. I can still produce semen so not fully damaged yet. ( I hope not)

Hi everyone been actively cruising since 19, ( please no lectures I know the risks etc back then however didn’t have much knowledge) anyways been cruising for the last 2-3 years 125mg every 10 days.

Cycles mainly consisted 500mg test with orals ,
Until recently started a cut with winstrol and 300mg sust.

I do use AI , no blood work though.
Doctors always done blood work for other stuff and nothing has came to light.
Anyways - I’m trying to get some ball size and volume back. They’re pretty much none existent. I’ve just started HCG 250iu eod. Would it say take a at least a month for some effect.
Does anyone have any other protocols?

Just to make it clear I’m not wanting to come off yet. I’m 24 now, just for reference. I can still produce semen so not fully damaged yet. ( I hope not)
I would suggest bumping that dosage up to 1000 3x a week for a month or two then reducing it down to 500 or 250 3x a week. Also, without a sperm test, there is little way to know if sperm count is low. Semen does not mean you have a good sperm count.

Edit: Prolonged use of HCG is not advisable. It would be better to completely off with proper PCT for a couple months or so at least once a year if not every 6 months

I have been using 250-500 2x a week range for going on 20 years. And it has been fairly effective for me. Higher doses then that does not seem to be of any more use from the literature i have read. The prostate also is responsible to the volume of the ejaculate.

I have been using 250-500 2x a week range for going on 20 years. And it has been fairly effective for me. Higher doses then that does not seem to be of any more use from the literature i have read. The prostate also is responsible to the volume of the ejaculate.
For basic TRT usage, 250-500IU EOD is the normal range. But for fertility purposes, 3000iu EOD is recommended. OP has been on for 5 years which is why I suggested the 1000IU x3 a week. This will help to kick start the intratesticular testosterone production and increase sperm count. Then drop down to 250/500IU to maintain. OP insinuates that he is cruising only and going to go off at some point in the future. To protect the chances of regaining proper HPTA in the future, running HCG continually and not coming off from time to time would be less advantageous to that goal.

For basic TRT usage, 250-500IU EOD is the normal range. But for fertility purposes, 3000iu EOD is recommended. OP has been on for 5 years which is why I suggested the 1000IU x3 a week. This will help to kick start the intratesticular testosterone production and increase sperm count. Then drop down to 250/500IU to maintain. OP insinuates that he is cruising only and going to go off at some point in the future. To protect the chances of regaining proper HPTA in the future, running HCG continually and not coming off from time to time would be less advantageous to that goal.
All the TRT Dr's i have spoke with recommended 2x a week at 250-500 i.u. And i think that running the standard TRT HCG dose 2x a week would be a good way to go. As you can keep things moving along as opposed to not using it and having everything shut down and stop working all together the trying to restart and hope it works.

I would suggest bumping that dosage up to 1000 3x a week for a month or two then reducing it down to 500 or 250 3x a week. Also, without a sperm test, there is little way to know if sperm count is low. Semen does not mean you have a good sperm count.

Edit: Prolonged use of HCG is not advisable. It would be better to completely off with proper PCT for a couple months or so at least once a year if not every 6 months
I had done a sperm test a long long time ago and it was infertile.

I was referring to volume in terms of volume off size . They are tiny. Slight improvement from a week in of HCG. Going to run 250IU eod for 1-2 months until I have some form of stability going.

Thank you for the advice mate

All the TRT Dr's i have spoke with recommended 2x a week at 250-500 i.u. And i think that running the standard TRT HCG dose 2x a week would be a good way to go. As you can keep things moving along as opposed to not using it and having everything shut down and stop working all together the trying to restart and hope it works.
As I’ve not had any HCG and been on for a while , what is the best protocol to follow ?

Would anyone recommend throwing in clomid too or.??

How long could have been? You’re only 24 lol. Anyway, sounds like you’re just worried about nut size, so yeah 250-500 a week would be fine

As I’ve not had any HCG and been on for a while , what is the best protocol to follow ?

I would not throw in a SERM at this point unless blood work shows high estradiol.

A SERM could be helpful with hcg in fertility treatment

How long could have been? You’re only 24 lol. Anyway, sounds like you’re just worried about nut size, so yeah 250-500 a week would be fine
6 years mate not of blasts mainly cruises and small cycles.

And yes need to keep nuts active so fertility isn’t much of an issue but defo need o get them kick started lol.

As it sounds like you are planning to stay on i would not bother with the clomid especially with the side effects it can have.

250 i.u. is what i use 2X a week. The studies i have seen show that 250 has almost as good of results as 500. To keep any thoughts about desensitizing down i opt for less.
There is a wide range of opinions on what is best. And some think it is not needed. Each to there own.

As it sounds like you are planning to stay on i would not bother with the clomid especially with the side effects it can have.

250 i.u. is what i use 2X a week. The studies i have seen show that 250 has almost as good of results as 500. To keep any thoughts about desensitizing down i opt for less.
There is a wide range of opinions on what is best. And some think it is not needed. Each to there own.
To be honest I was purely wanting to take clomid at a dose of 25mg for the purposes of what it does to semen and volume etc.

And I don’t want to come off until I want a kid to be honest

I think I will stick at 250iu. I can see a very small slight gradual increase in size of nuts so hopefully on the road of something.

idk man.... being suppressed for that long from such a young age, I would throw the kitchen sink at this. I would do 1000iu HCG EOD and 75iu HMG ED and 50mg Clomid ED for a 2-3 weeks to start. If that doesn't get your balls back running idk what will tbh. If you balls have come back by then drop the clomid and back off the HCG to 250-500iu EOD and HMG to 75iu EOD.

This is what I did when I first started trying to get my fertility back. I went from being completely sterile to having almost 3x the normal sperm count in a couple months.

idk man.... being suppressed for that long from such a young age, I would throw the kitchen sink at this. I would do 1000iu HCG EOD and 75iu HMG ED and 50mg Clomid ED for a 2-3 weeks to start. If that doesn't get your balls back running idk what will tbh. If you balls have come back by then drop the clomid and back off the HCG to 250-500iu EOD and HMG to 75iu EOD.

This is what I did when I first started trying to get my fertility back. I went from being completely sterile to having almost 3x the normal sperm count in a couple months.
BJJisLIFE - so HCG and HMG can be sued together no problem?

also check your PM bro

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner