over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

getting numbness while on cycle.

bhulkman

Registered
Hey guys Im curious to see if any others out there have experienced this at all. My last cycle, i noticed I was getting pins and needles in the middle of the night very often, I know we get it if were sleeping on a limb and cutting circulation, but it seemed to be happening an awful lot. I started to notice it happening throughout the day if I was resting my elbows on the table for longer than 10 mins or so, it would happen. After I was off cycle and completed my pct, I noticed it didnt happen at all really, just maybe here and there.
Now that Im back on, its starting to happen again:(
Ill be honest I feel great while on gear, I never deal with any sides from the gear I take, because I never get out of control and do to much, as of now, im using about 600mgs of test and 300 mgs of eq weekly and 25 mg proviron a day.
Any ideas out there or any experiences with this???
Definitely appreciate it.
Thanks Guys.

i get the same thing in both my hands wen i run my gear above 900mg

so bad that the pins and needles prevented my from being able to hold a heavy barbell

i havent been able to find out why

from the research ive done the most valid were

its the pressure from all the water retention on ur nerves that cause it

others say its the way you sleep combined with the increased RBC

or the extra growth your incurring is to fast and ur tendons and nerves cant keep up, causing lack of blood circulation

im sure there all valid for different people circumstances

there are many other possibel reaosns for pins and needles in the hands, the 2 one you need to worry about if its only in the left hand (often a sign of possible heart problem) or if its in your thumb and following 2 fingers (carpel tunnel syndrome) but its unlikely to be carpel as gear doesnt ofset it

i went to the docs and asked but basicaly just got the whole, get off steroids and itll go away with no investigation into why steroids were giving me pins and needles

personaly the only method i found worked was lowering my doses, and thats wat i did

Last edited:
Your pins and needles are hands only?

Then I'd guess fluid retention, like the previous poster. One idea is to back off dosages. You could also up your proviron to 50, even 75, a day. This will work against estro and fluid retention. Or add a-dex. If you drop some weight / bloat, and your hands are better, you have your answer.

You might try masteron next time rather than proviron. Better all around, not that proviron is bad.

Hey guys Im curious to see if any others out there have experienced this at all. My last cycle, i noticed I was getting pins and needles in the middle of the night very often, I know we get it if were sleeping on a limb and cutting circulation, but it seemed to be happening an awful lot. I started to notice it happening throughout the day if I was resting my elbows on the table for longer than 10 mins or so, it would happen. After I was off cycle and completed my pct, I noticed it didnt happen at all really, just maybe here and there.
Now that Im back on, its starting to happen again:(
Ill be honest I feel great while on gear, I never deal with any sides from the gear I take, because I never get out of control and do to much, as of now, im using about 600mgs of test and 300 mgs of eq weekly and 25 mg proviron a day.
Any ideas out there or any experiences with this???
Definitely appreciate it.
Thanks Guys.

Hey Guys, thanks for the input, much appreciated.

Its mainly in my hands, but at times goes up to my forearms. I dont have a bloated look and im staying pretty lean but that doesnt mean Im not carrying any extra water. I was thinking about adding some masteron to my cycle next month or at least one compound that will help with reducing water retention.

Im glad to hear some other people have experienced this as well. Im going to see how I feel this week with going up on the proviron and then possibly adding another compound to reduce water, next step would be to cut my intake down on test.

Thanks fellas, appreciate it.

if you stretch your hands straight out and hold them taut, are your knuckles white? if you press on your hand and its white where you pressed for a second or so, you are retaining water. find a diuretic and give that a shot. lasix @10 or 20mg a day for a few days should do the trick. be carefule with lasix, it can drop your potassium to dangerous levels.. dont stay on it for too long without the consent of a doctor.

quietstorm thanks for that input bro!
if i do press on my hands it does turn white after i release pressure, so from what you guys are saying, im guessing its water retention
I will def look into lasix, thanks my man.

anytime. good luck. give an update after a few days, let me know if it worked.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws