over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

getting prescribed from general doctor?

beans

Registered
had labs done 9/17 test lvl was 344. low t symptoms. But the doctor claimed Im within range. I'm 26. pretty sure they are low for my age and how I feel... been off anabolics for over a year and don't really wanna self prescribe. Should I just keep trying different doctors until I find 1 who agrees low 300's is low for someone under 30? Or should I just say fuck it and self prescribe? thanks

I would try to fix your HPTA first. What are your LH/FSH levels? Did you do a PCT after stopping AAS? Being on TRT is better than not being on TRT when you're HPTA is permanently impaired. If you can fix yourself it's better in the long run.

My natural T level floated between 60-100ng total after six months of trying to recover. I'm a fan of TRT when it's needed.

Last edited:
I would try to fix your HPTA first. What are your LH/FSH levels? Did you do a PCT after stopping AAS? Being on TRT is better than not being on TRT when you're HPTA is permanently impaired. If you can fix yourself it's better in the long run.

My natural T level floated between 60-100ng total after six months of trying to recover. I'm a fan of TRT when it's needed.
just looked at the results. I'll have to get bloods redone. all it shows in regards to test levels is total testosterone. I don't pct. I've been using anabolics on and off for 8 years. but never over 6 months off. usually 4 to 5 or just use 150mg wk bridging. I did use 300 mg for about 6 months last time I used anything. surprised my test levels weren't lower than they are.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

just looked at the results. I'll have to get bloods redone. all it shows in regards to test levels is total testosterone. I don't pct. I've been using anabolics on and off for 8 years. but never over 6 months off. usually 4 to 5 or just use 150mg wk bridging. I did use 300 mg for about 6 months last time I used anything. surprised my test levels weren't lower than they are.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I'd run a light PCT and see where you are 90 days after it's finished. You may have full recovery.

had labs done 9/17 test lvl was 344. low t symptoms. But the doctor claimed Im within range. I'm 26. pretty sure they are low for my age and how I feel... been off anabolics for over a year and don't really wanna self prescribe. Should I just keep trying different doctors until I find 1 who agrees low 300's is low for someone under 30? Or should I just say fuck it and self prescribe? thanks

Starting at 18 was a Big mistake, but that’s past.

At 26 and having been off for a year, with T coming in 344, I can’t see it improving if it hasn’t already.

Since you’re so young I’d see an endo, tell him the full story and see if he can help you get back to a more, age normal, T level.

If you were in your 30’s - 40’s, I’d see a urologist and jump on the TRT train, but at 26 you really need to try to get back naturally.

At 26 and having been off for a year, with T coming in 344, I can’t see it improving if it hasn’t already.

Since you’re so young I’d see an endo, tell him the full story and see if he can help you get back to a more, age normal, T level.

If you were in your 30’s - 40’s, I’d see a urologist and jump on the TRT train, but at 26 you really need to try to get back naturally.

Yeah. I don't see it improving past this point naturally either. I assume disclose all past anabolic decisions with endo? I mean if it doesn't work out I will just end up going self prescribed I guess. really a pain in the ass being exhausted all the damn time, even with 8-10 hours of sleep a day. lol.

I don’t suggest coming clean with the endo Unless you want to truly get back to a normal, natural, non TRT assisted level.

If that’s what you want be honest and let him guide you.

Might find luck with anti-aging clinic or those low-t centers but I doubt at your age and test lvl an GP, endo, or urologist will prescribe.

You always need to get leutenizing hormone(LH) checked. If your LH is off and T is low you still have a chance of recover. If LH is normal and T is low then it will always stay low. Most Dr’s are clueless in this field and think if your in range it won’t matter. Only good HRT docs know. One option of you want TRT run a low dose of test suspension or prop for a week or 2. Them stop and get bloods done maybe 10days later. It will show super low. May want to go to another Dr though.

urologist is definitely the way to go

My test levels were low (for me) on my last sustaining cycle and that totally freaked me out. Going from 3000ng/dL to 300 was shitty. I felt like a bitch. I did PCT for a month before getting my blood work. Then my buddy suggested I do it again and I was back up to 700 in a few weeks

At 344 you're about where I was when I started TRT. First doc told me I was crazy, second said I'd be crazy not to try it. Certainly worth visiting a few docs until you find one that actually understands what the fuck he's doing. They're certainly out there.

Don’t waste your time making appts with drs unless they handle injections, pass on the creams.

take my advice, restore your HPTA first at least exhaust your resources in that attempt and if it fails go trt

I started juicing when I was 20 I think. I am 30 now. I had a child when I was 21 and my sperm looked like it was from another planet during those times I was so juiced. At 30 I am not sure IF i can even procreate anymore =/ sex drive is also permanently altered. throw some tribulus in there too, the metrx brand is 10$ and increased my sperm count within a week or so noticably . I was surprised.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131