getting ready for a photoshoot in a month

thaigerthai

Registered
current compounds for past 3 1/2 months. after a cycle i am on hrt @ 200mg
eq300 / week
test e 400 / week
mast 100 eod / week
arimidex 1mg per day

carbs are getting lower every week. cardio is usual 4x per week, working out 6x per week. also blood work is superb

although i am thinking about adding in either anavar/winstrol/superdrol/tren.

i have zero experience with Anavar although i have a huge stash of it.
Superdrol i have ran for 3 weeks and although the lethargy was killer, i also believe my cardio suffered. gains and strength top notch
Tren I've ran various times, and the only concern i have with it is that i bloat , even with t3 ed/prami e3d in the mix. Tren's a compound i can't seem to use unless i did superdrol+mast 100eod+tren 75 eod, to maybe dry myself out beyond belief for the bloat i get....

Thoughts?

you`ve already said sdrol and tren give you an undesirable look or lethargy so those should be out. A photo shoot is not about being strong, its about looking good. I think its the perfect time to try that var stache at 60mg/day

Please provide:

- Current stats and pic
- Type of shooting or photo of similar shooting with a different model that you think is correct

my opinion

Now is NOT the time to experiment. Take the
guess work out things. Do what you know works
or this could be a real train wreck.

If you want to experiment, do it another time.

Getting lean is not rocket science. And if you
have a real photographer and somebody
who is good in post (think PS) that will help
too instead of jumping into the great unknown.

KISS.

Have fun and please share the results then
we can talk about next time if there is one.

Well I'm 5'11 207 lbs and about 9-9.5% body fat so I'm already lean. Experimentation isn't a problem at this point because I'm lean enough that nothing could go haywire, I think. But I definitely am very open ears to what you said thanks!
I just get into a mind game before I go into a shoot to try something new, and look better than my last.

This isn't my first photoshoot as well, but that doesn't make a difference ..

Fitness modeling, and yes a professional photographer.
-
winstrol can't hurt right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I'm 5'11 207 lbs and about 9-9.5% body fat so I'm already lean. Experimentation isn't a problem at this point because I'm lean enough that nothing could go haywire, I think. But I definitely am very open ears to what you said thanks!
I just get into a mind game before I go into a shoot to try something new, and look better than my last.

This isn't my first photoshoot as well, but that doesn't make a difference ..

Fitness modeling, and yes a professional photographer.
-
winstrol can't hurt right?

- Drop the EQ
- Lower test to 60-80mg, maybe do 10mg ED or 20mg EOD
- Keep your masteron
- Add winny at 50mg ED
- Learn about diuretics
- Don't think you need an AI

Can get there 8% with clean lines and very little water between skin and muscle.

- Drop the EQ
- Lower test to 60-80mg, maybe do 10mg ED or 20mg EOD
- Keep your masteron
- Add winny at 50mg ED
- Learn about diuretics
- Don't think you need an AI

Can get there 8% with clean lines and very little water between skin and muscle.

I like this suggestion. I'll slowly lower my test e doses so theres not a sudden drop in libido i suppose. add the winny and drop eq good idea ^^

day before shoot i did 8 ounces of water with each meal, and the night before before i just did 12.5mg of hctz, and continued to drink 6-8 ounces with each meal. i was taught by my previous coach about that. Suitable enough?

thanks for the great suggestions!

I like this suggestion. I'll slowly lower my test e doses so theres not a sudden drop in libido i suppose.

No need. The ester has a built-in "tapering off" mechanism.

day before shoot i did 8 ounces of water with each meal, and the night before before i just did 12.5mg of hctz, and continued to drink 6-8 ounces with each meal. i was taught by my previous coach about that. Suitable enough?

Did it work well?

Read this thread:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...39-stop-ruining-your-entire-contest-prep.html

Without a few good pictures, I couldn't tell you much. Most people are not as lean as they think. You eyes plays tricks on you. I always focus more on Diet and Training then gear to get lean. The gear is only to assist you some.

I like this suggestion. I'll slowly lower my test e doses so theres not a sudden drop in libido i suppose. add the winny and drop eq good idea ^^

thanks for the great suggestions!

Not how I dry guys out. I need a week to do it very effectively. Keep in mind, depending on how you currently look plays a big factor in it.

No need. The ester has a built-in "tapering off" mechanism.

Did it work well?

Read this thread:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...39-stop-ruining-your-entire-contest-prep.html

Was OK, nothing special to be honest.
thank you. will go ahead and do as you suggested

EQ at 300 mg a week is useless

care to explain why?

Without a few good pictures, I couldn't tell you much. Most people are not as lean as they think. You eyes plays tricks on you. I always focus more on Diet and Training then gear to get lean. The gear is only to assist you some.

I'll get some pictures up tomorrow morning, its night time here now, lighting sucks in my house and no one to take my picture.

you want to see my diet ?
as far as carbs each day - 1st meal - 1 cup oats 2nd - 150g rice (post workout) 3rd- 150g rice 4th- 100g rice w/ 100g of broccoli 5th- 150g broccoli 6th meal- no carbs
this is just 4 weeks away and the same diet i used last time i had a photoshoot when i only had 2 weeks to prepare.
As i creep on through it will lower significantly.
training is relentless so I'm not worried about that, neither my diet to be honest.

care to differ? please i am up for criticism and opinions!

thank you all

You're lucky to have someone like pesty here.

Post your whole diet (not just carbs) and prep plans along with pictures for him to criticize. I'm sure we all gonna learn a lot from it and you'll look your best if you follow his suggestions to a T.

I was very impressed with the results he achieved with a natty he's helping out.

As he said, gear is not that important here. You've got only a month. Gear is there to keep your muscle while you lose the fat. Training too. Anything basic will do. You're not going to gain any significant amount of muscle.

A prep is all about diet, BF% levels and water manipulation.

Yes please do post all that info with some pictures. Not that I can offer any useful advice I'm just interested to see the type of changes that can take place in a month. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're lucky to have someone like pesty here.

Post your whole diet (not just carbs) and prep plans along with pictures for him to criticize. I'm sure we all gonna learn a lot from it and you'll look your best if you follow his suggestions to a T.

I was very impressed with the results he achieved with a natty he's helping out.

As he said, gear is not that important here. You've got only a month. Gear is there to keep your muscle while you lose the fat. Training too. Anything basic will do. You're not going to gain any significant amount of muscle.

A prep is all about diet, BF% levels and water manipulation.

Great! this is going to be one helluva ride then. Can't wait to see what we can accomplish here. Thank you everyone for attributing here and look forward to what pesty says.

here is my diet on a training day verbatim -

meal 1
6 egg whites / 1 cup oats
1 scoop protein powder

(train with 10g of bcaa intra workout)

Meal 2
8oz chicken breast /150g rice

Meal 3
8oz chicken breast/ 150g rice

Meal 4
8oz chicken breast/100g rice/ 100g broccoli

Meal 6
10oz steak(switch between bottom round and flank) / 150g broccoli

Meal 6
10egg whites / 2 whole eggs

i drink 2 gallons of water per day, don't use any additives: reduced ketchup/low carb srircha at the moment, i do use stevia and splenda a few times a day though. sodium staying moderately high throughout the day.

cardio 4x per week step mill moderate intensity 20min or 7% incline 5.2 kmh treadmill for 30 minutes. i workout 6 days a week as well with a decent amount of super-setting/drop sets, high intensity in and out no more than 45-55 minutes each session.

can't wait to hear what you have to say.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity