over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GETTING RIPPED - WHATS YOUR DIET FORMULA protein/carbs/cals

Wow,

I dropped down to 12.1 % BF! But I dropped 7 pounds too tho. Im looking pretty ripped at this point.. lightning effect going on.. but i can still pinch some fat on each side of my hips, also.. not much, but some on my stomach.

My carb count is pretty low and im worried I might not be eating enough carbs. I really want to get to that 10% before I bulk up.

Can anyone give me an idea on how low is too low with the carbs. Im mainly getting carbs from spinach, and a very small amount of mixed nuts.

Wow,

I dropped down to 12.1 % BF! But I dropped 7 pounds too tho. Im looking pretty ripped at this point.. lightning effect going on.. but i can still pinch some fat on each side of my hips, also.. not much, but some on my stomach.

My carb count is pretty low and im worried I might not be eating enough carbs. I really want to get to that 10% before I bulk up.

Can anyone give me an idea on how low is too low with the carbs. Im mainly getting carbs from spinach, and a very small amount of mixed nuts.

what's the 'lightning effect'?

a lot of people go 0 carb when dieting, it's useful af

Last edited:
Wow,

I do no carbs on non-training days, and limit carbs on training day to 75 grams or less. These are all around my workout. 40 grams intra HBCD, and around 30 grams post workout in the form of oats or grits. Then no more carbs the rest of the day.

What's your body weight at the moment?

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I do no carbs on non-training days, and limit carbs on training day to 75 grams or less. These are all around my workout. 40 grams intra HBCD, and around 30 grams post workout in the form of oats or grits. Then no more carbs the rest of the day.

What's your body weight at the moment?

Bro, your gonna laugh a little.. but im down to 170, im 6"0
My wheels are small because I cant go heavy on them. Knee and ankle issues and I need them for cardio.
but I wanna get the body fat % down before I bulk.

Last edited:
Bro, your gonna laugh a little.. but im down to 170, im 6"0
My wheels are small because I cant go heavy on them. Knee and ankle issues and I need them for cardio.
but I wanna get the body fat % down before I bulk.

Honestly.....I think you shouldn't worry about leaning out anymore and start your bulk now. If you are around 12% your insulin sensitivity should be pretty decent. Plus you don't want to gain too quickly anyway. You can gain slowly and still stay relatively lean. Add about 200-300 calories in above what you are eating now, and monitor your progress. Aim for about a 1lb gain a week.

If your getting enough protein, add the calories in with more carbs. You can add these in around your workout window. "Milk" this for as long as your gaining, and when you stall out for a couple of weeks...bump it again.

Doing this will also help prime your metabolism.

I have a log going on in the members log section with pictures that prove you can gain weight without gaining a lot of fat if you go slowly.

Keep going that route until you get to around 15% or what you can deal with, them drop back to maintenance calories for a few weeks to see where you stand. You can then adjust down very slowly if needed....but will probably find that you are losing weight at your previous maintenance intake if you train hard and add a few lbs of muscle during your bulk.

I'm gaining slightly more than a lb per week, and still staying tight. And that is with me being 45 years old and on about 100mg TRT a week.

You always should be trying to build muscle regardless. The more muscle you carry, the easier it makes everything else.

As for your legs, try to find some exercises to work them as intense as you can. Maybe cut back on your cardio some. But work them the best you can.

Honestly.....I think you shouldn't worry about leaning out anymore and start your bulk now. If you are around 12% your insulin sensitivity should be pretty decent. Plus you don't want to gain too quickly anyway. You can gain slowly and still stay relatively lean. Add about 200-300 calories in above what you are eating now, and monitor your progress. Aim for about a 1lb gain a week.

If your getting enough protein, add the calories in with more carbs. You can add these in around your workout window. "Milk" this for as long as your gaining, and when you stall out for a couple of weeks...bump it again.

Doing this will also help prime your metabolism.

I have a log going on in the members log section with pictures that prove you can gain weight without gaining a lot of fat if you go slowly.

Keep going that route until you get to around 15% or what you can deal with, them drop back to maintenance calories for a few weeks to see where you stand. You can then adjust down very slowly if needed....but will probably find that you are losing weight at your previous maintenance intake if you train hard and add a few lbs of muscle during your bulk.

I'm gaining slightly more than a lb per week, and still staying tight. And that is with me being 45 years old and on about 100mg TRT a week.

You always should be trying to build muscle regardless. The more muscle you carry, the easier it makes everything else.

As for your legs, try to find some exercises to work them as intense as you can. Maybe cut back on your cardio some. But work them the best you can.

ok, Thanks for the info. Ill give it a shot..ill up the calories and carbs, and see where it takes me. So, you recommend I take in carbs via oats? Eat the oats right after my workout? How many carbs from the oats do you think I should take in?

Oh.. im also running 6iu hgh ED

Last edited:
my buddy is taller than you, 20 pounds heavier than you, and completely natural

and he doesn't have great genes for bodybuilding... sooo

im doing you a favor here.. you need to re-evaluate your approach

my buddy is taller than you, 20 pounds heavier than you, and completely natural

and he doesn't have great genes for bodybuilding... sooo

im doing you a favor here.. you need to re-evaluate your approach

Well, if hes taller than me... he should definitely be heavier than me or he would be a twig.

ya.. ya know.. I am trying to re-evaluate my approach..and its comes all down to the diet. Im in my 40s and I work out very hard. Been perfecting my workout routine over many years, but I battle with the diet. I hate putting on fat.. when I do.. I diet and I know its keeping me from growing. If I can be 205 with 12%... id be happy as hell.

Well, if hes taller than me... he should definitely be heavier than me or he would be a twig.

ya.. ya know.. I am trying to re-evaluate my approach..and its comes all down to the diet. Im in my 40s and I work out very hard. Been perfecting my workout routine over many years, but I battle with the diet. I hate putting on fat.. when I do.. I diet and I know its keeping me from growing. If I can be 205 with 12%... id be happy as hell.

fasho, well keep doin what ur doin bro.

can't be goin for mass monster when ur getting long of tooth :eek:

it's not practical at any age really..

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members