over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GETTING RIPPED - WHATS YOUR DIET FORMULA protein/carbs/cals

LOL It was brutal. I became an expert at seasoning chicken. Believe it or not I even found pickles on the side were pretty good. I tried just eating the chicken first and then just broccoli first even all together like a bowl of Chinese food. Teriyaki sauce worked really well.

Did you just eat when hungry?

Indeed, but he could, probably should get down to 10% BF before starting a bulker.

The response from the hormones will be better and estro conversion will be lower.

This is what im looking to do.

Yes, that was Phil's way of doing things. In reality I was eating when hungry witch was about every two hours. The meals never filled me up. There was never a time I felt satisfied after eating. The rice meal helped. But good God did I clean up quick.

Some guys complain about the sides associated with some types of gear and many of the guys reading this could never do this diet for the very reasons that Alex mentioned. But it works like a Swiss knife baby. Sure things hurt a little and its no fun. Hey...... WELCOME TO THE SHOW! In the end it all boils down to how bad do you want it and not bitching out when the going gets tuff.

That was a good prep! We used D-bol, water, sault, quick carbs and slin to fill out at the end. Phil was a dick on many issues but he could bring it over the finish line when he wanted to. I owe Mr Pa to Phil.

Last edited:
I had Phil Hernon prep me for a show and he had me eating chicken and broccoli for every meal except breakfast. We would replace broccoli with rice when I started to flatten out. This would only be for one meal and then back to broccoli. I was peeled and won that show.

How much protein per day?

It worked out to about five full breasts a day. I was cooking them in a glass tray at 385 for 45 minutes coated in seasoning. I'm sorry I don't have the math for the protein value. The broccoli was unlimited. I liked it a little on the crunchy side. When it's mushy it's too gross for words.

It worked out to about five full breasts a day. I was cooking them in a glass tray at 385 for 45 minutes coated in seasoning. I'm sorry I don't have the math for the protein value. The broccoli was unlimited. I liked it a little on the crunchy side. When it's mushy it's too gross for words.

were you really far behind in contest prep when you signed on with him?

what sorts of AAS did he have you use? any fat burning drugs?

don't go into too much detail obvi, but just the general specs would be dope

No we were about ten weeks out. I was going to do it myself but decided against it. That was one of my good decisions..

I was on:
test P
Winny
Masteron

Last four was:
Oil base test base
Winny
Masteron

Last two:
Water based test
Winny
masteron
Halo
D-bol

Last week:
Test water base
Winny
Masteron
Halo
Letrozol

Show day we added a diuretic around four in the morning and started tracking my body weight. I maintained my exact body weight from just before starting the diuretic. I don't want to mention what. I started sipping water and maintained my starting weight. This way we knew I was just drying out under the skin and not depleting mass. I drank almost a gallon of water the morning of the show to maintain. I was full and dry as a bone. One of my best looks. Like I said, I won the show. :) After prejudging I drank almost zero because of the chance of spilling with all these things in play. That six hours may have been the most painful of the entire prep. 30 minutes before going back out I had a large Gatorade with a hand full of niacin tabs. Fucking road map city. A true 3D look......... Moments like that are few and far between. I remember standing at the Nats wishing so badly I had done that prep again. Woulda, coulda, shoulda's..........

This is the best I can remember without digging around for notes.

No we were about ten weeks out. I was going to do it myself but decided against it. That was one of my good decisions..

I was on:
test P
Winny
Masteron

Last four was:
Oil base test base
Winny
Masteron

Last two:
Water based test
Winny
masteron
Halo
D-bol

Last week:
Test water base
Winny
Masteron
Halo
Letrozol

Show day we added a diuretic around four in the morning and started tracking my body weight. I maintained my exact body weight from just before starting the diuretic. I don't want to mention what. I started sipping water and maintained my starting weight. This way we knew I was just drying out under the skin and not depleting mass. I drank almost a gallon of water the morning of the show to maintain. I was full and dry as a bone. One of my best looks. Like I said, I won the show. :) After prejudging I drank almost zero because of the chance of spilling with all these things in play. That six hours may have been the most painful of the entire prep. 30 minutes before going back out I had a large Gatorade with a hand full of niacin tabs. Fucking road map city. A true 3D look......... Moments like that are few and far between. I remember standing at the Nats wishing so badly I had done that prep again. Woulda, coulda, shoulda's..........

have any pics...????

Dude, your dead to me. I told you clearly to never post to me.

Last edited:
Dude, your dead to me. I told you clearly to never post to me.

I didn't think you did.....

at least any you want to post here..

the coveted MASTERS mr PA....

and how many in your class...??? must have been stacked....

Last edited:
Where is the thread your posting the pics of YOU winning a show dude? Winning anything in a show? How about you just put up or shut up.

This crap with you running around bighting at my heals is over.
I'm sorry your so unhappy in life. I have nothing to do with that. You posting on every thread in the forum acting like your the final word is ridiculous. I cherished the exchange between you and Shelby. ROFLMAO.

Last edited:
no tren.. that's interesting

was there any reason behind this?

I didn't ask. I just did what he said like a robot. I have found that works best for me with a coach.

Last edited:
I had Phil Hernon prep me for a show and he had me eating chicken and broccoli for every meal except breakfast. We would replace broccoli with rice when I started to flatten out. This would only be for one meal and then back to broccoli. I was peeled and won that show.

What did eat on breakfast?
Thanks!:)

Four eggs and a couple slices of white toast.

I was on:
test P
Winny
Masteron

Last four was:
Oil base test base
Winny
Masteron

Last two:
Water based test
Winny
masteron
Halo
D-bol

Last week:
Test water base
Winny
Masteron
Halo
Letrozol

Dbol only for a week?

WOW! Good eye Warlock. No it was D-bol the last (2)two week

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner