over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Getting ripped with Synthetek

My legs are sore today and have felt worse through the day and I can tell getting off the toilet will be a struggle tomorrow (it already is) :eek::D I still hit it hard in the gym tonight but took my time and rested much more between sets than usual. I was fast when training arms but for chest much more relaxed and just tried to lift as heavy as possible. My workout consisted of...

Warm up with db's
Flat Barbell Press... 6 sets of approx 15 reps going up to 2.5 plates a side. I started with the bar and moved up 10kg at a time.
TechnoGym Incline Press... 6 sets of approx 15 reps going up to 3 plates a side. Again I go up 10kg every set so finished with 6 x 10kg plates each side.
Chest Dips... 3 sets to failure
DB Pullovers... 12kg, 24kg, 32kg and 40kg db's so 4 sets of approx 15 reps.
Arms was a complete mixture and I rotated tri-ceps with bi-ceps then finished with some direct forearm work. Lots of sets for higher reps and mainly going for a pump. I didn't go too heavy for most movements and concentrated on form and squeezing every rep. I find my (and most) arms respond better to higher reps (12 to 20 reps). My joints are drier from the desma winny so that is a factor. Although for certain movements I go very heavy for arms but I left them out today.
I finished with some back and well leg stretches but they were hard to do :eek::D

I was reminded why I never usually inject gear in a site enhancement sort of way. If I could I would probably put all my shots in my glutes but they are ruined after years of injecting :eek: I am doing my test/tren/mast in my glutes rotating left to right each day. I was putting winny in my delts 1ml (50mg) each day and they were fine just a tiny bit tender after over a week of rotating shots. I decided to put some in my right bi-cep. Nothing major but I have had a lump in my bi-cep for a few days now. It should go away soon but it does look weird when looking down at my arm (from the side not too bad). I am looking forward to coming off then when I bulk it will be 2 big shots each week.

Site injecting syntherol is so much easier than gear. I get a lot of guys say to me can't I just put aas in my calves etc. During my first syntherol cycle I was injecting each calf 6 times per day. I think if I even shot my calves once with short acting aas I would be limping for a few days. I use the best gear you can buy too and never usually have pip issues. Although these are DESMA winny amp injs so the water based ones can cause some issues at times but in my delts they have been fine everytime (no swelling etc).

I trained back earlier and had an amazing workout. I am probably stupid to attempt rack pulls but I was feeling good. No issues but I cut them short as I was worried about injurying my back. It didn't feel 100% so I decided not to push it. It's annoying as I would love to lift some huge weights to help build up the thickness again. I like to rotate things so played about with grips and techniques just to give my back something different from the last few workouts. My workout consisted of...

Cable Rope Rows and face pulls... warmed up my entire back with light weight.
Cable Face Pulls... 4 sets of 15 reps going up in weight every set.
Lat Pulldown... 3 sets of 15 slow reps with lighter weight with a wide and overhand grip.
Hammer Grip Lat Pulldown... 4 sets of 15-10 reps going up to the full weight rack.
Lat Pulldown Machine... straight after complete failure from the above I grinded out 20 slow reps on this for 1 set.
Cable Row using an underhand moderate width grip... 3 sets of about 15 reps going up in weight.
Low Lat Row... 2 sets of 20 reps.
Hammer Strength Row... 5 sets of 15 to 8 reps going up to 4 plates a side.
Rack Pulls... 4 sets of 15 reps going up to 2 plates a side. I thought be smart and just do 4 plates a side but I was a bit worried as my back didn't feel 100% so I left it at 2 plates.
3 x Tri-sets of 20kg plate shrugs, 24kg db shrugs and barbell shrugs with 2 plates a side.
Abs (with some lower back extensions) for about 15 mins.
Back and Leg stretches... my legs are still very sore.

Post workout I had steak and basmati rice. 2moro should be shoulders and maybe calves.

PIP Issue with Synthetine

First time user of Synthetine, been taking 2mL pretty much daily for the last three weeks using leucine to get that bit of insulin spike and having great results - nice energy/endurance, pumps, crazy vascularity and fat loss. I'm really liking this product (also just a quick shout out to the boys at Synthetek, their customer service is superb!)

I am however having strange PIP depending on where I inject. I can pin triceps with absolutely no PIP, delts I get minor PIP for about 36 hours afterwards, but the worst is quads, where I was literally crippled in each leg for about 3 to 4 days. What makes it weird is that I have injected oil based AAS in quads for years and have never had an issue.

Anyone have any explanation or similar experience? At this point, I'm simplying sticking with tri and delts but I would like to rotate in a few other spots like biceps, pecs and lats but I am fearing horrible PIP.

Appreciate your thoughts.

P.S. Elvia, why no recent updates? I look forward to my daily Elvia fix.

Last edited:
First time user of Synthetine, been taking 2mL pretty much daily for the last three weeks using leucine to get that bit of insulin spike and having great results - nice energy/endurance, pumps, crazy vascularity and fat loss. I'm really liking this product (also just a quick shout out to the boys at Synthetek, their customer service is superb!)

I am however having strange PIP depending on where I inject. I can pin triceps with absolutely no PIP, delts I get minor PIP for about 36 hours afterwards, but the worst is quads, where I was literally crippled in each leg for about 3 to 4 days. What makes it weird is that I have injected oil based AAS in quads for years and have never had an issue.

Anyone have any explanation or similar experience? At this point, I'm simplying sticking with tri and delts but I would like to rotate in a few other spots like biceps, pecs and lats but I am fearing horrible PIP.

Appreciate your thoughts.

P.S. Elvia, why no recent updates? I look forward to my daily Elvia fix.

I can't give you a definite answer but what you are experiencing seems to be very common with water based injections. I get no pip from synthetine no matter where I inject it. However, I have noticed similar with syntheselen and even the desma winny I am using now. It's common sense but I would just avoid those problem areas. Plus when trying new areas such as bi-ceps start with 1ml each side instead of 2ml in 1 spot. Personally I only get issues with bi-cep injections the further down I go (closer to elbow). I never get issues when I inject the inner or outer head from the middle to fairly high up (closer to the shoulder). Pecs are good to inject but the upper pecs are best from my experience. There are lots of nerves lower down and the chances of hitting something is higher. I like to inject about 1-2 inches above the nipple and it can help add fullness to the chest especially from a side view. I have only ever done peptide shots in my lats and they have been fine. I would suspect if I tried 2ml in there I could get some issues though. Everyone is different though so if you decide to inject an area do 1ml for both sides just to be careful. If that goes fine then 2ml should be fine too and you don't have to waste 2 injections sites for 1 dose. Trust me I understand the issues of finding injections sites when doing daily shots :eek::D You actually just gave me the idea to try synthetine in my lats so thanks for that ;)

Thanks matey. I have had so many good training sessions too but haven't updated. I will update daily from now on. I didn't want to update properly till I could put 100% into everything. The last few days have been a struggle. I stopped pre workouts and pretty much all caffeine so that wasn't helping with my energy levels. But I was still gtg. However I started 1 cap of DNP a few days ago. My plan is to just run 1 cap for about 3-4 weeks. To prevent allergies I added in an over the counter 1 per day anti histamine tab. I have never taken one before but knew they can make you feel tired. The DNP can do that too. I have literally had no energy since starting both. It has been so bad I was going to stop but I am going to see if my body adapts a little over the next few days. I have never experienced anything like it. I feel groggy all day and have zero energy. I slept over 16 hours yesterday. I will sleep for 8 hours and get up and have no energy and go back to sleep and again no energy. I will try and get on with my day but end up napping for 2 hours a few times. I have been training hard but haven't been the last 2 or 3 days (can't even remember). I had my bag ready and gym outfit on with trainers last night and fell asleep on the couch for 2 hours and missed the gym :eek: The DNP is a new batch but the old batch was super strong too.

It's 9am here and I have just had turkey breast with an avocado salad. Gonna catch up a little on here then have a synthepure fruit smoothie and head to the gym not long after. Today will be abs, hams and back :)

As always training has been a mixture and nothing is set in stone. But I have been pushing the weight in all rep ranges. Even though when on winny I usually lighten my training recently I have been going heavy for low reps too. Always rotating grips, equipment and reps ranges etc. My last workout was chest and tri-ceps and I done some heavy flat db presses for approx 12 reps, heavy techno gym incline press, dips, cable flyes (including one armed for better rom) and 5 x 5 reps on technogym chest press. I finsihed with tri-ceps but just 6 sets of about 15 reps on the plate loaded dip machine... the last set was 6 plates a side for 11.5 reps (complete failure).

Today for back I just want to go very heavy (5 to 10 reps) but only for exercises were my lower back is supported. This is why I like to utilize machines for back as I can push the weight without fear of re-injuring my lower back (for about the 15th time). I will also do some higher rep stuff too. I just have to be careful with my middle trap as I have an ongoing issue. I can feel it as I type so perhaps going as heavy as possible today may not happen :eek::D

Thanks for posting and you have given me some motivation. I will include more info later. My goal for the next month is reduce my waist by 2 inches whilst I increase my calves and arms by at least 1 inch for both :)

Last edited:
I've been using machines almost exclusively. Little barbell and dumbbell work, just for things like curls or raises. Rest is plate loaded or pin/cable machines. Trying to avoid injuries at all costs. My knees worry me though, in my right I felt some shooting pain down the center of the knee cap on the leg press. My knees are really limiting my leg progress big time!

I am right there with you bro .. My knees just cant handle .. Getting this burn down the outside of my left knee ..
Keep it easy and simple .. You all ready know ..

I can't give you a definite answer but what you are experiencing seems to be very common with water based injections. I get no pip from synthetine no matter where I inject it. However, I have noticed similar with syntheselen and even the desma winny I am using now. It's common sense but I would just avoid those problem areas. Plus when trying new areas such as bi-ceps start with 1ml each side instead of 2ml in 1 spot. Personally I only get issues with bi-cep injections the further down I go (closer to elbow). I never get issues when I inject the inner or outer head from the middle to fairly high up (closer to the shoulder). Pecs are good to inject but the upper pecs are best from my experience. There are lots of nerves lower down and the chances of hitting something is higher. I like to inject about 1-2 inches above the nipple and it can help add fullness to the chest especially from a side view. I have only ever done peptide shots in my lats and they have been fine. I would suspect if I tried 2ml in there I could get some issues though. Everyone is different though so if you decide to inject an area do 1ml for both sides just to be careful. If that goes fine then 2ml should be fine too and you don't have to waste 2 injections sites for 1 dose. Trust me I understand the issues of finding injections sites when doing daily shots :eek::D You actually just gave me the idea to try synthetine in my lats so thanks for that ;)

Thanks matey. I have had so many good training sessions too but haven't updated. I will update daily from now on. I didn't want to update properly till I could put 100% into everything. The last few days have been a struggle. I stopped pre workouts and pretty much all caffeine so that wasn't helping with my energy levels. But I was still gtg. However I started 1 cap of DNP a few days ago. My plan is to just run 1 cap for about 3-4 weeks. To prevent allergies I added in an over the counter 1 per day anti histamine tab. I have never taken one before but knew they can make you feel tired. The DNP can do that too. I have literally had no energy since starting both. It has been so bad I was going to stop but I am going to see if my body adapts a little over the next few days. I have never experienced anything like it. I feel groggy all day and have zero energy. I slept over 16 hours yesterday. I will sleep for 8 hours and get up and have no energy and go back to sleep and again no energy. I will try and get on with my day but end up napping for 2 hours a few times. I have been training hard but haven't been the last 2 or 3 days (can't even remember). I had my bag ready and gym outfit on with trainers last night and fell asleep on the couch for 2 hours and missed the gym :eek: The DNP is a new batch but the old batch was super strong too.

It's 9am here and I have just had turkey breast with an avocado salad. Gonna catch up a little on here then have a synthepure fruit smoothie and head to the gym not long after. Today will be abs, hams and back :)

As always training has been a mixture and nothing is set in stone. But I have been pushing the weight in all rep ranges. Even though when on winny I usually lighten my training recently I have been going heavy for low reps too. Always rotating grips, equipment and reps ranges etc. My last workout was chest and tri-ceps and I done some heavy flat db presses for approx 12 reps, heavy techno gym incline press, dips, cable flyes (including one armed for better rom) and 5 x 5 reps on technogym chest press. I finsihed with tri-ceps but just 6 sets of about 15 reps on the plate loaded dip machine... the last set was 6 plates a side for 11.5 reps (complete failure).

Today for back I just want to go very heavy (5 to 10 reps) but only for exercises were my lower back is supported. This is why I like to utilize machines for back as I can push the weight without fear of re-injuring my lower back (for about the 15th time). I will also do some higher rep stuff too. I just have to be careful with my middle trap as I have an ongoing issue. I can feel it as I type so perhaps going as heavy as possible today may not happen :eek::D

Thanks for posting and you have given me some motivation. I will include more info later. My goal for the next month is reduce my waist by 2 inches whilst I increase my calves and arms by at least 1 inch for both :)

Appreciate your thoughts Elvia, thank you. I have injected oil based AAS in pretty much every muscle, except for calves, since the late 80's or early 90's including traps, pecs, lats, and biceps in addition to the standard glutes, ventro glute, quad and delt and only seem to have PIP issues with biceps. I'm just hesitant to try Synthetine in any of them as I fear the same reaction I had with quads. I'll just bite the bullet though and give them a shot (literally) like you suggest using 1mL and hope for the best.

Appreciate your thoughts Elvia, thank you. I have injected oil based AAS in pretty much every muscle, except for calves, since the late 80's or early 90's including traps, pecs, lats, and biceps in addition to the standard glutes, ventro glute, quad and delt and only seem to have PIP issues with biceps. I'm just hesitant to try Synthetine in any of them as I fear the same reaction I had with quads. I'll just bite the bullet though and give them a shot (literally) like you suggest using 1mL and hope for the best.

Did you end up trying it? How did it go?

I want to lower my injections per day as they are getting annoying for me. I bought some 5ml syringes I will have very soon. I am gonna try high dosed synthetine pre workout for a change. 5ml pre workout in 1 injection. I get no pip whatsoever so I can't see any issues with the large shots for me.

There was a food festival yesterday so I had fun for a change. I had fish and fried shrimp with chips, steak and guinness pie, beef brisket burger, satay chicken shewers and churros with cinnamon sugar and nutella :D

Besides that I have been following a new diet I created for nearly 1 week and it is going great. This is a perfect way of eating for me and provides me with a decent balance of everything. A typical day for me is...

4 Whole Eggs
Salad (perhaps a little rye bread)
1 pack of Animal Nitro

Synthepure smoothie with berries, cherries, spinach and ice

Turkey/Chicken/White Fish
Salad/Greens/Broccoli
Avocado

Synthepure smoothie with pineapple, banana, blueberries, spinach and ice.

Workout with Aminos Intra and 1 pack of Nitro post workout before showering.

Chicken/Turkey/Beef
Rice/Sweet Potatoe
Handful of dates.

4 Whole Eggs
Salad
Animal Nitro
Animal Omega

I have ran out of tren a now so have stopped that. My DESMA winny amps are running low so I have just changed to 1 amp eod to finish. I have upped my test p to 40mg per day and my tbol to 80mg per day. I have a tiny amount of mk-677 left so using that at a very low dose but even at 5mg it is great for muscle fullness and only adds to my stack. I will up my mast p to 40mg per day very soon. My hormones are...

Test P at 40mg per day
Mast P at 30mg per day
Winny at 50mg eod
Tbol at 80mg per day
Metformin at 500mg twice daily.
MK-677 at 5mg per day
DNP at 250mg per day

Synthetine at 5ml pre workout starting soon.
Synthergine at 5ml per day for liver protection.
Syntherol will now be used daily in different body parts (calves and arms)

The combo of tbol, winny, synthetine, mk-677 and metformin has really added to my physique recently. I wish I had more desma amps but they won't be in stock for a few weeks. I am getting leaner but filling out at the same time. My muscle fullness at times is crazy and I feel super pumped at random times in the day. Even more strange as I am using 1 cap of dnp per day and they are super strong. I take it pre bed and the amount I sweat is ridiculous and not gonna lie it stings :eek: My bed sheets have even turned yellow due to all the dnp coming out in my sweat :D

Energy levels are still all over the place but my body seems to be adapting as I feel better today. I trained back on Friday and that was great. Mainly machines but super heavy for most movements in the 6-12 rep range. A few movements that stand out are one armed hammer strength lat pulldowns. I hold my lat with the opposing hand to help with mind muscle connection. I got up to 4 plates a side for about 10 reps. I also done the full weight rack for standard seated cable rows plus back extensions using the same (cable row) machine. Today I am gonna hit shoulders with inner quads, hips and glutes. Have a good day everyone :)

Last edited:
Did you end up trying it? How did it go?

I want to lower my injections per day as they are getting annoying for me. I bought some 5ml syringes I will have very soon. I am gonna try high dosed synthetine pre workout for a change. 5ml pre workout in 1 injection. I get no pip whatsoever so I can't see any issues with the large shots for me.

I conservatively put 0.5 mL into my bicep this morning (about 7.5 hours ago) and I am starting to feel some very minor soreness. If it's not too bad by tomorrow morning, I'll inject 0.75 mL into my other bicep and keep increasing slowly and hope I can eventually put 2 mL into each. I will also start experimenting with some other sites as well.

Are you consuming carbs with Synthetine? If using carbs, how many grams do you plan on taking with/around your 5 mL injects?

I conservatively put 0.5 mL into my bicep this morning (about 7.5 hours ago) and I am starting to feel some very minor soreness. If it's not too bad by tomorrow morning, I'll inject 0.75 mL into my other bicep and keep increasing slowly and hope I can eventually put 2 mL into each. I will also start experimenting with some other sites as well.

Are you consuming carbs with Synthetine? If using carbs, how many grams do you plan on taking with/around your 5 mL injects?

How did it end up feeling the next day?

I am dieting now so my carbs are fairly low. Synthetine will work no matter what but it does work better in a high carb environment. At the moment I don't really worry about carb quantity with synthetine. Right now I have a synthepure smoothie as my pre workout meal (before dosing synthetine). I stopped having them but added them back in and I am having 2 smoothies per day.

For my pre workout one I always include 1 banana but change the other ingredients daily. But usually about 75g carbs from pineapple and a banana. Sometimes I do 2 kiwis, 1 banana and some blueberries so that's about 55g carbs. If I ever want more carbs I maybe add in about 30g from oats too. I don't do this due to synthetine though so I am not worrying about using fast carbs for an insulin spike which is optimal with synthetine. If I were I would just shoot 3iu slin before my synthetine dose.

When I am lean bulking I will be using synthetine in cycles and will definitely be thinking about fast carbs and as a result upping my intra carbs then. I will have a pre and post workout meal (maybe a pre workout smoothie like I have now. But the main difference is I will have fast carbs in my intra shake (probably 75g hbcd's or similar). I may even use a combo of powdered carbs, coconut sugar and/or honey in my shake.

Yesterday I trained abs, glutes, hips, inner thighs and shoulders. I started with glute raises using 2 different machines. Then I supsersetted the hip abductor and adductor machines. I started at 20 reps and moved up in weight and down in reps to 15 then 12 reps. I should add I supersetted both machines but didn't rest the entire time. I ended up going to failure a few times with the full weight rack on both machines (using my arms for assisted reps on both). Shoulders consisted of heavy db front raises, heavy smith presses, cable front raises and machine lateral raises. I pretty much pushed the weight to my max in the 6 to 12 rep range.

Today I trained abs, calves, hams and quads and more of the same. My workout looked like...

Oblique cable twists... about 7 sets of 15 reps for each side.
Machine Crunches... about 7 sets of 10 slow reps (20 secs rest between sets) going up to the full weight rack.
Calf Presses on Leg Press Machine... warmed up then done 2 x 3 rest paused sets using 6 plates a side.
Standing Smith Calf Raises... about 5 sets to failure with 20 secs rest between sets.
Seated Leg Curls supersetted with back extensions (squeezing hams on every rep)... 5 sets of both... ended with full weight rack for 7 reps and 3 partials.
Standing Leg Curls... 5 sets for each side... last 2 to failure at approx 8 and 4 reps for each leg
Walking Lunges... warms up's then 1 set to complete failure with 30kg db's.
Horizontal Leg Press... 2 warms ups then 1 set to complete failure at 12 reps.
Leg Extensions... 1 set till I got to 100 reps... failed about 5 times (first time at 52 reps).
Back and Leg Stretches

Great workout and I pushed it. My legs are sore all over but I feel great. My energy levels are still all over the place from the 1 cap of DNP but I am improving at a steady rate. Looking down my legs look like they have improved quite a lot in the last 2 months. Although I don't know how that will translate when getting pics done myself :eek: Being 6ft 2 and not genetically blessed and you think they look better but still end up looking like complete crap when progress pics are taken. They are looking better and leaner when I look down though :D

Last edited:
How did it end up feeling the next day?

I am dieting now so my carbs are fairly low. Synthetine will work no matter what but it does work better in a high carb environment. At the moment I don't really worry about carb quantity with synthetine. Right now I have a synthepure smoothie as my pre workout meal (before dosing synthetine). I stopped having them but added them back in and I am having 2 smoothies per day.

For my pre workout one I always include 1 banana but change the other ingredients daily. But usually about 75g carbs from pineapple and a banana. Sometimes I do 2 kiwis, 1 banana and some blueberries so that's about 55g carbs. If I ever want more carbs I maybe add in about 30g from oats too. I don't do this due to synthetine though so I am not worrying about using fast carbs for an insulin spike which is optimal with synthetine. If I were I would just shoot 3iu slin before my synthetine dose.

When I am lean bulking I will be using synthetine in cycles and will definitely be thinking about fast carbs and as a result upping my intra carbs then. I will have a pre and post workout meal (maybe a pre workout smoothie like I have now. But the main difference is I will have fast carbs in my intra shake (probably 75g hbcd's or similar). I may even use a combo of powdered carbs, coconut sugar and/or honey in my shake.

It was a little too sore for my liking especially since it was only a half mL. I have since tried a half mL in the pecs and looks like they'll be doable so I'll increase the volume until I hit 2 mL's. I will try lats next and see how that goes.

Thank you for your thoughts, I appreciate the info...and keep the log going (just don't let it turn into a full time job ;))

My workouts have been shorter recently. Then when I started DNP they just naturally evolved without any real thought. There is no way I could do 1-3 hour workouts with minimal rest between sets on this dnp. I would have to do 5 mins then slow down and repeat. I started slowing down last week (start of dnp) and taking more rest (about 1 min between most sets).

Now I am doing a more Dorian Yates approach which is one of my favourite ways to train. Nothing is ever set in stone for me so I may do some pumps stuff or a few heavy weight sets after each other. But for the last 2 workouts I have been doing 2 warm up sets (2nd getting harder) then 1 working set to complete failure. Although during the first exercise I always do a lot of warm up sets just to prevent any possible injuries. Later into my workout I may only do 1 warm up set then straight into the working set. I won't be using this system for training arms most days though. I will do more of a pump style workout with higher reps. Although I do a few all out heavy sets like I have been doing with other body parts.

I am loving this way of training and it feels good. Although as I am burning less calories I will have to adjust my diet and/or add in some cardio in the mornings. I love this system for putting on size and it's great for any goal but I was putting the volume in recently and my workouts were like giant cardio sessions with weights. I won't be burning anywhere near the amount of calories using this new system so I will modify things. I needed to add in some cardio anyway and have been too lazy with it recently. Yesterday I trained chest and tri-ceps and it looked like...

Warm up with db's.
Flat Smith Bench... about 6 warm up sets then 1 working set of 8 reps with 3 1/2 plates a side. I am weaker now so was very pleased with this.
Incline Bench Cable Flyes... 2 warm up sets and 1 working set of 10 reps.
Hammer Strength Incline Chest Press... 2 warm up sets and 1 working set of 10 reps with 3 plates a side.
DB Pullovers... 2 warm up sets and 1 working set of 10 slow reps with 40kg db.
One armed Cable Flye... 1 warm up set and 1 working set for each side.
Tri-cep Pushdowns... 3 sets of 20 reps using 3 different attachments (straight bar, rope and v-bar). Then 2 sets of 15 reps with each arm for underhand tri-cep pushdowns.
Overhead Barbell Tri-cep Extension supersetted with Machine Tri-cep Dips... 3 sets of 15 reps for both. One the last set I went to complete failure with the dips.
Back and legs stretches.

Today was shoulders and bi-ceps...

Warm up with db's (and some barbell presses).
DB Shoulder Press... 3 warm up sets and 1 working set of 10 reps.
Cable Lateral Raises... 2 warm up sets and 1 working set of 7 reps for my right side and 6 reps for my left.
Behind the Head Smith Presses... 2 warm up sets and 1 working set of 9 reps.
DB Front Raises... 2 warm up sets and 1 working set of 10 reps.
Bi-cep Curl Machine using one arm at a time... 2 warm up sets and 1 working set of approx 10 reps.
Bi-cep Hammer Strength Preacher Curl Machine... 2 sets of 20 reps.
Preacher DB Curl using Incline Bench... 1 warm up set and 1 working set for each arm.
Standing Cable Curl... 1 warm up set and 1 working set for each arm.
Wrist Curls... 2 sets of 20 reps.
DB Wrist Curls on bench (pronated, hammer and supinated grips)... 1 x tri-set using all 3 grips of approx 45 total reps for each arm.
Back Stretches.

Hey Elvia how are you doing?

Never got a reply from pm or email but no worries on that, just making sure your ok mate as you have always been there to help me:)

Hey Elvia how are you doing?

Never got a reply from pm or email but no worries on that, just making sure your ok mate as you have always been there to help me:)

Can you email me again and I will sort everything out for you. Two people have said they have emailed me recently and I never got them. I hope you have been good.

I am loving training now. My current approach is easier in many ways. I just have to make sure I put everything into the working set of each exercise. I was still lifting heavy weight before but lots of sets and fast paced so it was hard. Guys often say but you can't stay super intense for long periods but I really was. On this DNP that would probably not be possible for longer than 15 mins. Although I have noticed I am slightly stronger in certain movements such as standing leg curls. No surprise as before I was resting much less and doing many more sets. I am going to carry on training this way for awhile. On Friday night I trained back and it looked like...

Warm up
Behind the neck Lat Pulldowns... 3 warm up sets and 1 working set with the full weight rack.
Close Grip Lat Pulldowns... 2 warm up sets and 1 working set with the full weight rack.
Lat Pulldown Machine... 1 working set.
Straight Arm Pulldowns... 1 warm up set and 1 working set of 10 reps.
TechnoGym Machine Row... 2 warm up sets and 1 working set.
DB Rows... wasn't going to push it with these due to lower back. Done 3 sets of approx 15 reps going up to 40kg db's.
DB Deadlifts... the same as above.
Incline Bench Rear Delt Flyes... 2 warm up sets and 1 working set of 10 reps.
Standing Rear Delt Cable Flyes... 1 working set of 12 reps.
Abs for about 10 mins.
Back and Leg Stretches and form rolling for about 10 mins.

Last night (Sunday) I trained legs and it looked like...

Warm up on leg extension with very light weight.
Calf Presses on Leg Press... 2 warm up sets then 1 working set. The working set consisted of 3 rest paused sets of approx 10, 6 and 4 reps with partials to finish.
Standing Calf Raises... 1 working set of higher reps.
Horizontal Leg Press Calf Presses... 1 warm up set and 1 working set of 10 reps with about 15 partials.
Seated Calf Raises on Smith Machine... 2 warm up sets and 1 working set of 12 reps.
Stiff Leg Deadlifts on Smith Machine... due to lower back I would never go all out on this. Started at 10kg a side and went up 10kg each set and done 4 sets total. So finished at 40kg (2 plates a side) for 15 reps. I was surprised how light this felt but again I would never push the weight on this movement.
Standing Leg Curls... 2 warm up sets and 1 working set of 6 reps (right) and 7 reps (left).
Walking DB Lunges... 2 warm up sets and 1 working set with 32kg db's.
Horizontal Leg Press... 2 warm up sets and 1 working set of 11 reps. Then I lowered the weight and pushed out another working set of 15 reps.
Leg Extensions... 1 working set of 15 slow reps.
Leg and Back Stretches.

My plan is to train 5 days per week and have off days after legs and back. However nothing is written in stone and I will see how I feel 2moro. I may even just add in an arm day for a change. I hope everyone had a good day. I just took my aas, ate a big steak with onions and now it's time to sleep. I have 2 winny amps left :(:D

you did a very good job.
come on!
I am loving training now. My current approach is easier in many ways. I just have to make sure I put everything into the working set of each exercise. I was still lifting heavy weight before but lots of sets and fast paced so it was hard. Guys often say but you can't stay super intense for long periods but I really was. On this DNP that would probably not be possible for longer than 15 mins. Although I have noticed I am slightly stronger in certain movements such as standing leg curls. No surprise as before I was resting much less and doing many more sets. I am going to carry on training this way for awhile. On Friday night I trained back and it looked like...

Warm up
Behind the neck Lat Pulldowns... 3 warm up sets and 1 working set with the full weight rack.
Close Grip Lat Pulldowns... 2 warm up sets and 1 working set with the full weight rack.
Lat Pulldown Machine... 1 working set.
Straight Arm Pulldowns... 1 warm up set and 1 working set of 10 reps.
TechnoGym Machine Row... 2 warm up sets and 1 working set.
DB Rows... wasn't going to push it with these due to lower back. Done 3 sets of approx 15 reps going up to 40kg db's.
DB Deadlifts... the same as above.
Incline Bench Rear Delt Flyes... 2 warm up sets and 1 working set of 10 reps.
Standing Rear Delt Cable Flyes... 1 working set of 12 reps.
Abs for about 10 mins.
Back and Leg Stretches and form rolling for about 10 mins.

Last night (Sunday) I trained legs and it looked like...

Warm up on leg extension with very light weight.
Calf Presses on Leg Press... 2 warm up sets then 1 working set. The working set consisted of 3 rest paused sets of approx 10, 6 and 4 reps with partials to finish.
Standing Calf Raises... 1 working set of higher reps.
Horizontal Leg Press Calf Presses... 1 warm up set and 1 working set of 10 reps with about 15 partials.
Seated Calf Raises on Smith Machine... 2 warm up sets and 1 working set of 12 reps.
Stiff Leg Deadlifts on Smith Machine... due to lower back I would never go all out on this. Started at 10kg a side and went up 10kg each set and done 4 sets total. So finished at 40kg (2 plates a side) for 15 reps. I was surprised how light this felt but again I would never push the weight on this movement.
Standing Leg Curls... 2 warm up sets and 1 working set of 6 reps (right) and 7 reps (left).
Walking DB Lunges... 2 warm up sets and 1 working set with 32kg db's.
Horizontal Leg Press... 2 warm up sets and 1 working set of 11 reps. Then I lowered the weight and pushed out another working set of 15 reps.
Leg Extensions... 1 working set of 15 slow reps.
Leg and Back Stretches.

My plan is to train 5 days per week and have off days after legs and back. However nothing is written in stone and I will see how I feel 2moro. I may even just add in an arm day for a change. I hope everyone had a good day. I just took my aas, ate a big steak with onions and now it's time to sleep. I have 2 winny amps left :(:D

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear