over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Getting sick last week on cycle->psmf

tjitsu

Registered
I heard Matt Porter talk about this thank god, I had great 7weeks of an anavar only cycle at 10mg aday and on the last planned week(8TH) I got influenza A. Fever wasnt bad, just coughing and constant sleeping. I dropped my var to 5mged and only drank chicken smoothies and took my vitamins. I basically slept the week away and woke up absolutely shredded! Trained a few times already off the var just taking mk677 atm and look is insane!!!

Just shows you when life gives you lemons you can still sometimes make lemonade ;)

Note im a women thus the var only cycle low dose.

I heard Matt Porter talk about this thank god, I had great 7weeks of an anavar only cycle at 10mg aday and on the last planned week(8TH) I got influenza A. Fever wasnt bad, just coughing and constant sleeping. I dropped my var to 5mged and only drank chicken smoothies and took my vitamins. I basically slept the week away and woke up absolutely shredded! Trained a few times already off the var just taking mk677 atm and look is insane!!!

Just shows you when life gives you lemons you can still sometimes make lemonade ;)

Note im a women thus the var only cycle low dose.

Very nice!

THis happens to me everytime now since I strive to stay very lean!

You can bounce back BETTER instead of worse had you been overly fed and overly fat!

-FF

Very nice!

THis happens to me everytime now since I strive to stay very lean!

You can bounce back BETTER instead of worse had you been overly fed and overly fat!

-FF

Thank you Matt your 100% right and I would have never came to this idea on my own lol. Just the mental aspect that you went forward while being sick makes this awesome!!!

did you take nac with the var?
if normal at increased dose?
if not, this often helps big time!
:lightbulb:

I took Tudca as my main liver aid.

Once I got sick I started taking a medicine from the pharmacy called NAC long to help clean up the lungs(this is simply NAC as far as I know), and it really makes a huge difference. People who got the flu before me are still coughing up wheres im pretty much done!

I normally take NAC from now most of the year tho, but have to order from the US and was out, but I never think of it as liver but rather as an immune booster, great to see how it cleans the lungs during/after the flu!

I took Tudca as my main liver aid.

Once I got sick I started taking a medicine from the pharmacy called NAC long to help clean up the lungs(this is simply NAC as far as I know), and it really makes a huge difference. People who got the flu before me are still coughing up wheres im pretty much done!

I normally take NAC from now most of the year tho, but have to order from the US and was out, but I never think of it as liver but rather as an immune booster, great to see how it cleans the lungs during/after the flu!

hence why you got sick! lol :lightbulb:

nac= n acetyl cystine

i know im a broken record but it is a must!!!
cheap and available everywhere!

nac converts to glutathione in your body.
to be simple glut is like your bodies main detox system and has a lot to do with liver function.

nac is used to treat clinically to treat acute liver failure associated with things like tylenol over dose... very simply when your liver is stressed nac helps.

nac should be the first and most basic sup for all. no joke in real life its remarkable, even for pets! there is so much info out there, you all need to read it.

there are obviously some buts and things to consider but i generally feel the good out weights the bad.

nac is a base
when you take orals or heavy cycle you up the dose.

i took very high dose nac for years before switching to what i feel is a superior method.

1.5-3g ed

use nac before tudca.
much better bang for buck!

:welcome:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member