over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Getting started need advice from the pros

prtdc01

Newbies
I am a 47 yo male 210lb. Started at the gym and been clean so far for 1 yr now. lost about 30lb but having a hell of a time loosing belly fat. Tried low carb diet and I watch what I eat very close. Still reached a plateu and feel like I need a boost. Would like to get to 190-195. Have access to Clen, T3 Weitrol, and other from some pals at the gym. I been getting too many conflicting cycles from the guys and looking for something that makes sence. Can anyone give me some advice as to what cycle to use? Dont mint gaining some bulk but like definition better than buk.... looking for that 6 pack!
Please advice!

Read this thread from a sponsor's board

**broken link removed**

GH 4 -6 IUs

Test E 500mg

Arimidex .5 EOD

Anavar 50 - 100mg

An Awesome diet and cardio

You will see good results mate !

It's mostly about Diet and cardio but those stuff HELP BIG TIME

GH 4 -6 IUs

Test E 500mg

Arimidex .5 EOD

Anavar 50 - 100mg

An Awesome diet and cardio

You will see good results mate !

It's mostly about Diet and cardio but those stuff HELP BIG TIME

this is the worst advise i think i have ever seen posted in my life. This guy has obviously never done a cycle and you want him to jump straight into hgh test and var. Come on man. Keep it simple and you will grow and lean up very nicely. 500mg test e a week will get you going nicely and if you eat clean you will be dropping body fat. don't fall into the hype of large cycle right off the bat. Hell im 280 and on 400test 400eq. Be safe and have fun.

Doesnt sound like he needs or really wants AAS at all. If he is set on traveling the drug route why not just add a ECA stack for a few weeks and then re-evaluate?

Doesnt sound like he needs or really wants AAS at all. If he is set on traveling the drug route why not just add a ECA stack for a few weeks and then re-evaluate?

I made the assumption that he was looking to go aas. You my friend are correct though he did never mention any use of aas. If you aren't looking that route i would try a good ECA stack or clen(even though it seems a lot of people around here don't care for it). I would stay away from t3 unless you are going to use some test to help keep muscle.

I made the assumption that he was looking to go aas. You my friend are correct though he did never mention any use of aas. If you aren't looking that route i would try a good ECA stack or clen(even though it seems a lot of people around here don't care for it). I would stay away from t3 unless you are going to use some test to help keep muscle.

Nah, I dont think there is a clearly correct answer. He did say he was looking for "cycle" advice. XO

Bottom line, if you want quick and great results, Test and GH is where its at. Test Enanthate at 400mg a week combined with 3-4iu’s of GH combined with a teeny bit of T3 (25mcg) and you will add plenty of muscle and lean out considerably in just weeks. Throw in some Aromasin for safe measure at 25mg ED. Thats probably the safest and most effective I could recommend

That's all assuming his diet is on. Prtdc post up your exact diet with macros. What is you daily BMR and how many Kcals are you consuming (exactly consuming) not a guess. If you don't know there in lies your problem.

That's all assuming his diet is on. Prtdc post up your exact diet with macros. What is you daily BMR and how many Kcals are you consuming (exactly consuming) not a guess. If you don't know there in lies your problem.

Good points! Some people assume they are eating clean and such, but when they post up what their diet looks like it's almost always wrong. So for this reason I ask that we NOT give him any cycle help until he posts up what his diet looks like, what his training regimen looks like, also what types of cardio exercises is he doing and for how long and how many days a week? Then he would be a better served by us on a little AAS usage.

But simply tossing cycles out there for folks with one post and who are very vague on their first post is just bad habbit on our part. We need to get back to basics with our advice for newbies and what made this board great. We seem to be tossing cycles out there without asking a few key questions first.
(just my .02)

:yeahthat::yeahthat: with a legit diet to match.

This. If you're just looking to get lean while maintaining lean mass then that can definitely be achieved through diet and training only. Post up exactly what you're eating now and the guys here can offer up some pointers to fine tune it to get the results you're looking for. Also share your training program, there may be some things that you could tweak there that would also help.

Another option is to hire one of the trainers here - check them out, they've helped many people make some pretty dramatic transformations.

BUP this. Whats your diet prtdc?

This. If you're just looking to get lean while maintaining lean mass then that can definitely be achieved through diet and training only. Post up exactly what you're eating now and the guys here can offer up some pointers to fine tune it to get the results you're looking for. Also share your training program, there may be some things that you could tweak there that would also help.Another option is to hire one of the trainers here - check them out, they've helped many people make some pretty dramatic transformations.

Again, DIET is your key. Post up what you eat on a typical day and you will get advice to achieve your goals without AAS.

Hi guys, Thanks for al the info. Been away, Here is some more info on what my regular day is:

Usually I hit the Gym at 0800hrs
HGH 2.5iu SQ. (M - F, 5 on 2 off)

Drink water and sometimes a shot of Bull Nos
15 - 30 min Cardio to warm up
45 to 1hr Weights
Drink a protein shake Mucle milk (water,Bannanas, almonds, raw oats, amino,creatine,muti vit)
Coffe with litthe skim milk no sugar
CLA and L-Carnitine

Go to work. Have a dive center and spend most days in the water teaching SCUBA.

Lunch
Tuna Salad, Salmon, Chicken breast veggies (green beans, tomatoes, boiled pumking, broccoili)

snaks (granola bars, peanuts, almonds, gapes, babby carrots,)

If I have a chance hit the gym in the afternoon (maybe 3 X wks) for 30-45min cardio and some abdominals crunch.

I drink at least 1-2 gal of water and crystal light. No Beer or alchohol, no sodas!

Dinner before 1900hrs
cup of rice, meat (lean pork, Chicken breast nos skin, fish) and beans
HGH 2.5iu

I do take one day of the week (usually Sundas) where I eat what I like but in moderation. I dont pig out... :)

Dont mind dooing a cycle AAS. but dont want to build a lot of mass bulk but like some definition.

BTW tried Epherda but drives me up the wall. Would like to stay away from ephedra if possible.

Please advice

Hi guys, Thanks for al the info. Been away, Here is some more info on what my regular day is:

Usually I hit the Gym at 0800hrs
HGH 2.5iu SQ. (M - F, 5 on 2 off)

Drink water and sometimes a shot of Bull Nos
15 - 30 min Cardio to warm up
45 to 1hr Weights
Drink a protein shake Mucle milk (water,Bannanas, almonds, raw oats, amino,creatine,muti vit)
Coffe with litthe skim milk no sugar
CLA and L-Carnitine

Go to work. Have a dive center and spend most days in the water teaching SCUBA.

Lunch
Tuna Salad, Salmon, Chicken breast veggies (green beans, tomatoes, boiled pumking, broccoili)

snaks (granola bars, peanuts, almonds, gapes, babby carrots,)

If I have a chance hit the gym in the afternoon (maybe 3 X wks) for 30-45min cardio and some abdominals crunch.

I drink at least 1-2 gal of water and crystal light. No Beer or alchohol, no sodas!

Dinner before 1900hrs
cup of rice, meat (lean pork, Chicken breast nos skin, fish) and beans
HGH 2.5iu

I do take one day of the week (usually Sundas) where I eat what I like but in moderation. I dont pig out... :)

Dont mind dooing a cycle AAS. but dont want to build a lot of mass bulk but like some definition.

BTW tried Epherda but drives me up the wall. Would like to stay away from ephedra if possible.

Please advice

What are you portion sizes? Do you weigh your food? How often do you have the snacks that you listed and how much of them? In general your meals could be more balanced, and your breakfast especially needs some work.

Do you know what your caloric intake currently is? Without weighing your food you can't be completely sure how many calories you're taking in or what your macronutrient breakdown is.

No, I have not weigh my food. I do eat regular portions. I have been advice to use DNP, Clen and to do a cycle with Test E or Sustanol with Primobolan.

Any advice on cycle?

No, I have not weigh my food. I do eat regular portions. I have been advice to use DNP, Clen and to do a cycle with Test E or Sustanol with Primobolan.

Any advice on cycle?

Most people are scared of DNP it can be used responsibly if you research. You are not losing weight because you have no friggn idea how much you are eating. Granola bars ???? That is shit food. Peanuts can be bad too especially if you don't pay attention to how much you are eating. Check the can and see how many cals in an ounce..:eek: Are you eating canned tuna ? In oil or water ? Oil has about 50% more calories per 3oz. You need to drop the "snacks" especially if you aren't measuring your food.

As far as a cycle, what's your BF % ? Don't cycle until you can see an outline of your abs or you risk lots of sides. Keep it simple test only at first Like 400-500mg of Test E per week sust has many problems with the different esters. Primo is good to add to a second cycle. But make sure you have an anti-E and all your PCT set up BEFORE you cycle.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws