over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Getting Started

ProFatty

Newbies
I've been lurking on the boards for a while and signed up a few weeks ago for an account.

I would love, for once in my life to be a monster. About 6 years ago I was weighing in around 240 down from 450 and working out real regular. My second kid came and work started getting busier and busier and I then turned into a drunk.

Three years ago I changed job so I could spend more time with my family (wife and kids). I have been sober for 16 months and on January first I weighed 360. I was going to the gym off and on but kept an eye on my diet.

I started working with an online trainer who put together a diet for me and a workout. I have been going to the gym religiously for three weeks now. I can start seeing changes in my muscles and shoulders. Things are starting to pop now like they used too.

I'm still working on getting my diet on point, but I find I succeed better when I make one change at a time and keep it consistent. So the next thing to tackle is my diet. I'm down to 324 now since January first. My normal routine is to take my "official numbers" at the begining of every month. I measure certain areas on my body and weigh myself. I then put everything away again for a month.

Like I said, I want to be an absolute monster, but I also know I still have a ways to go, probably another year before I get down enough where I can start acquiring some workout gear.

Currently I'm 39
6'1"

My wife is on board if I choose to use the gear. I know I still have a lot of research to do, but I still have a long ways to go before I even need anything.

I really just wanted to introduce myself and say hey and such and try to get my 50 posts in.

Thanks everyone.

Your best bet is to put that money towards a coach to get your diet sorted out :) Phil, Shelby, or John will all get you to your goals and some.

Keep it up man and always do those weekly or every other week stat changes itll really help you know which parts of your diet to adjust

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

I've been lurking on the boards for a while and signed up a few weeks ago for an account.

I would love, for once in my life to be a monster. About 6 years ago I was weighing in around 240 down from 450 and working out real regular. My second kid came and work started getting busier and busier and I then turned into a drunk.

Three years ago I changed job so I could spend more time with my family (wife and kids). I have been sober for 16 months and on January first I weighed 360. I was going to the gym off and on but kept an eye on my diet.

I started working with an online trainer who put together a diet for me and a workout. I have been going to the gym religiously for three weeks now. I can start seeing changes in my muscles and shoulders. Things are starting to pop now like they used too.

I'm still working on getting my diet on point, but I find I succeed better when I make one change at a time and keep it consistent. So the next thing to tackle is my diet. I'm down to 324 now since January first. My normal routine is to take my "official numbers" at the begining of every month. I measure certain areas on my body and weigh myself. I then put everything away again for a month.

Like I said, I want to be an absolute monster, but I also know I still have a ways to go, probably another year before I get down enough where I can start acquiring some workout gear.

Currently I'm 39
6'1"

My wife is on board if I choose to use the gear. I know I still have a lot of research to do, but I still have a long ways to go before I even need anything.

I really just wanted to introduce myself and say hey and such and try to get my 50 posts in.

Thanks everyone.

Gear should be the last thing on your mind right now. If you are this out of shape, gear isn't going to help you. You have to find a way to deal with life, it sounds like you struggle with any kind of new thing. Keep pounding at the gym and with your diet, you didn't get that big overnight and it's going to take a long time to get it off! So just keep pushing brother!!!

Don't worry about 50 posts!!! All that means is you can post in the sponsors section

From the sound of it, your bodyfat is probably too high for you to start using gear. With that being said, you should hire Shelby, Phil, or John M. to help you diet down to a lower weight/bodyfat before you considering touching gear.

Welcome!! And vood luck on your journey. I'm sure some vets will chime in and point you in the right direction

Gear should be the last thing on your mind right now. If you are this out of shape, gear isn't going to help you. You have to find a way to deal with life, it sounds like you struggle with any kind of new thing. Keep pounding at the gym and with your diet, you didn't get that big overnight and it's going to take a long time to get it off! So just keep pushing brother!!!

Don't worry about 50 posts!!! All that means is you can post in the sponsors section

I want to be very clear so I don't get dog piled. I am aware that I have a long ways to go before I decide and procure any gear. I'm using this time while I'm losing weight and getting into shape to do the research on those things.

I have no plans to start a cycle while I'm at 30% BF.

I want to be very clear so I don't get dog piled. I am aware that I have a long ways to go before I decide and procure any gear. I'm using this time while I'm losing weight and getting into shape to do the research on those things.

I have no plans to start a cycle while I'm at 30% BF.

Please know that wasn't what I was trying to do. I wish you the best of luck, it sucks, but stick to it!

Please know that wasn't what I was trying to do. I wish you the best of luck, it sucks, but stick to it!

Oh no worries Richiec. I'm sure a lot of people on this board are used to people posting about how they are going to start a cycle and blast to the moon when they are no where near ready.

I just want to ensure everyone, I'm simply here to do research and learn things while keeping my goal in mind. I might get a year from now and be as big as I want naturally and decide to never touch gear.

I wish you all the success in pursuing your physique goals. You're already ahead of 99% of avg Americans.

Thanks Redman! That really means a lot. It means a lot from everyone. I will reach out to the diet references provided in the future. RIght now I'm working with someone on the basics of diet. My macros are supposed to be 250/150/30. I'm working towards that. Meaning I'm working on cooking healthier and making better choices, ya know, no twinkie at midnight! :D

I'll get there, but I need to make meaningful lifestyle changes (which are much easier now that I have quit drinking).

Good luck to you! Keep us posted on your progress.

I'll get there, but I need to make meaningful lifestyle changes (which are much easier now that I have quit drinking).

This is the key and very good that you realise this. It's lifestyle not a diet. Small changes every week can make a big difference over time and if you feel you need to ease your way into it then that's cool. Not a race so just chip away at it and make constant progress however slow it may be. You'll probably get more motivated when you reach a certain point and see real changes and decide to kick it up a great. When your ready and motivated to push it hard then hire one of the above mentioned guys. You don't sound like your quite ready for that level of commitment yet but I'm sure the time will come. Good luck with it all

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

i would put the money into a trainer who'll keep you accountable and on the right track for the next couple years.

in terms of gear ... get your testosterone checked out by a doctor and see if you can get gear via a doc with a prescription ... and maybe some cytomel ... i know in canada the docs are fairly liberal with that stuff ... if your first doc says no try 5 more until you get one that'll give it to you ... i don't know the legal consequences in your area but things to think about if you have a family.

I did get my thyroid and test checked a couple months ago at the Dr. They came back normal. I was having some symptoms of low t. I talked to a gym buddy and he said he had the same problem and cutting out dt mt dew fixed his symptoms. I was drink 4-5 1 litres a day. Now i have about 1 a week. That helped my low t like symptoms.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk 2

hard work good diet you will get there bro. ignore the mirrors just stick with it. it goes on a lot faster and easier than it comes off. but while its coming off your reshaping and building muscle.

sounds like you have done a little research and know where you stand. Like the other guys have said. Dont rush things. Eat as clean as possible. Something you may want to talk to your trainer about is "carb nite." basically if you do 10 days at very low carbs (less then 30grams) you can eat anything you want from 5pm to bed time. I know quite a few ppl that have had a lot of success with it and it still allows you to eat the things you love. In moderation of course. Check it out, Best of luck to you bro

Can I just log all my progress in this thread

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk 2

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws