advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

getting test flu symptoms EOD after my weekly 300mg shot?? what should i do??

peco_12345

Registered
its been happening for about 2 months now, i used the same gear about 6 months ago with eq and had no problems, my inj sites hurt like alot more, i baked my gear for 170* for about a hour and it helped alot with the pain of the site but i still get a slighter version of the flu??? what shoud i do??

EO Allergy?

Does taking an antihistamine help? If it does you are having an allergic reaction to either the oil or the solvents. I recently discovered I'm brutally allergic to EO and it seems like it is a fairly common allergy to have.

Robot your exactly right on that tip I know someone who had the same problem. B-12 didn't help any?

The only thing that helped was chucking the vial in the garbage and sticking with old fashioned BA/BB test.

its been happening for about 2 months now, i used the same gear about 6 months ago with eq and had no problems, my inj sites hurt like alot more, i baked my gear for 170* for about a hour and it helped alot with the pain of the site but i still get a slighter version of the flu??? what shoud i do??

Any time I inject over 4 mls of EO I get it... Under that I'm fine.

flu like symptoms and site injection discomfort are two different but related issues.

flu like symptoms are often a related to allergic reaction AND allergic reactions to intramuscular injections also usually come with extra localized injection pain. Warming any injectible is going to make it flow a little better and seems to distribute it better in the injection site BUT it will not remove the allergic reaction IF you are allergic to your gear.

TO REPEAT... Try taking an anti-histamine after you inject your gear. If you are having a histamine (allergic) reaction to the gear then the anti-histamine will help.

If it does help the QED you are allergic. If it does not help then you are not having a histamine reaction to the gear and the problem is that you are crazy and just making the whole thing up.

... sorry lost my mind there for a moment.

You need to find out what solvents and cutting agents are used in your gear. Identify what is causing your flu like symptoms and never buy gear that uses the thing that is making you sick again.

The initial problem of flu like symptoms is likely an allergic reaction of some kind and the anti-histamines will likely verify it for you. It does not solve the riddle of what it is that you are allergic to but with 300 mg/ml testosterone, ethyl oleate is likely the culprit.

... sorry lost my mind there for a moment.

You need to find out what solvents and cutting agents are used in your gear. Identify what is causing your flu like symptoms and never buy gear that uses the thing that is making you sick again.

The initial problem of flu like symptoms is likely an allergic reaction of some kind and the anti-histamines will likely verify it for you. It does not solve the riddle of what it is that you are allergic to but with 300 mg/ml testosterone, ethyl oleate is likely the culprit.

i see, when i intially used this gear in my previous cycle mixed with eq, i think either first or second shot my skin broke out in a rash and i took an anti histamine and was better, i never had any flu like symptoms after that, is this dangerous if i have to take a anti histamine every time i inject?? what doasage anti should i take??

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws